Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The Trading Post - April 2023 Rewards

The Trading Post - April 2023 Rewards
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The Trading Post vendors have updated their inventory for the month of April. You’ll want to hop to it and add these eggcellent new items to your collection.

Visit T&W (Tawney and Wilder) just outside the Mage District in Stormwind or the Zen’shiri Trading Post next to Grommash Hold in Orgrimmar to check out all the latest items they have available.

Here’s What’s in Stock for April

Egbob
    Item Type: Pet
    Cost: 600 Trader's Tender

Reins of the Magenta Cloud Serpent
    Item Type:Mount
    Cost: 900 Trader's Tender

Drape of Foreboding Mists
    Item Type: Back
    Cost: 100 Trader's Tender

Fine White Evening Gloves
    Item Type: Hands

Forsaken Cresset
    Item Type: Off-Hand

Watchman’s Flare

Honed Bastard Sword
    Item Type: Two-Hand Sword

Fists of Polar Fury
    Item Type: One-Hand Fist
    Cost: 175 Trader's Tender

Red Pith Helmet
    Item Type: Head
    Cost: 175 Trader's Tender

Crimson Nexus Crescent
    Item Type: Two-Hand Axe
    Cost: 225 Trader's Tender

Libram of Righteous Light

Tome of Sin’dorei Secrets

Gilded Drakkonid Morningstar
    Item Type: One-Hand Mace
    Cost: 450 Trader's Tender

Ensemble: Trappers Munitions
    Item Type: Transmog Set
    Cost: 500 Trader's Tender

Ensemble: Corrupted Runelord’s Regalia
    Item Type: Transmog
    Cost: 750 Trader's Tender

This Month’s Bonus Reward

Transmog- Arsenal: Blades of Elune

Complete activities to fill the bar at the top of the Traveler’s Log found in the Adventure Guide (Shift-J)***, and you’ll receive this month’s bonus reward— Arsenal: Blades of Elune— a set of one-handed sword transmogs.

How it Works

Get Tender Every Month

At the first of each month, players with an active account in good standing will receive 500 Trader’s Tender automatically every month from a chest called the Collector’s Cache. If you don’t have active game time on your account or aren’t a subscriber at the start of a new month, don’t worry. Your Tender will be awarded on the first day of the month when you do have game time or an active subscription. This will be the same amount for everyone, regardless of how you pay for your game time.

The Traveler's Log

Complete monthly activities listed in the new Traveler’s Log. Each month features a rotating, themed set of activities. These activities provide the opportunity to earn up to 500 additional Trader’s Tender. There’s only a set amount of Tender you can earn each month through completing activities, so you won’t need to complete all the ones in the log each month. You’ll be able to pick and choose from a variety of fun in-game activities to easily earn Tender. Players can choose to earn by continuing to play the game as they already do, such as completing quests, competing in battlegrounds, participating in holiday activities, and even running Mythic+ dungeons. But you can also choose to take part in activities uniquely designed for the month.

Freeze an Item

Before the month comes to an end, if you haven’t purchased that one “must-have” item yet, don’t worry. You can “freeze” an item so you can purchase it later. When you freeze an item, it will stay available month over month until it is purchased or replaced.

If this month’s offerings didn’t have the items you wanted, you can hang on to your Trader’s Tender to spend later. It won’t go anywhere, and unspent Tender will continue to accumulate each month.

What a Tender Moment

As a way of saying “Thank you” to the community for continuing to play World of Warcraft with us, we are awarding a bonus 500 Trader’s Tender to players who purchase Dragonflight and add it to their account†. This bonus Trader’s Tender will also be rewarded retroactively to players who have already purchased Dragonflight. Players can collect this bonus Trader’s Tender once the Trading Post feature goes live from their Collector’s Cache.

Learn more about the Trading Post in our previously published news post on the official site.

*The Trading Post feature is not available in WoW Classic titles.
    **Requires World of Warcraft Subscription or Game Time
    ***Requires Level 10 to access the Adventure Guide.
    †Bonus Trader’s Tender is granted only once per Battle.net account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, I guess I'll have to build a blue set to match those fist weapons

Oooh another quiver you say?

Happy I have so much tender saved cause I am going in this month.

like the u2 song... still haven't found what im looking for

The white gloves are actually really cool and unique.
    Axe and fist looks awesome.
    Quiver and books? Not bad.

Rest is meh.
    The reward (Elune's blades) isn't also that great.

the magenta snake and the quiver are bestest

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    Oooh another quiver you say?
    I bet the quiver hides your bow thus making it pointless.

I've wanted that axe since WOTLK.

So putting the item on the monthly track that most people will want seems to have lasted 2 months? Surely the mount would be more popular.

That is a lot of stuff given we get practically nothing each month to pay for it. 4725 worth of items and we can get 1000 a month.

Really wish Ret Paladins could use that libram somehow Would also be fun if it changed the animation on spells that used the libram.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    I've wanted that axe since WOTLK.

So putting the item on the monthly track that most people will want seems to have lasted 2 months? Surely the mount would be more popular.

That is a lot of stuff given we get practically nothing each month to pay for it. 4725 worth of items and we can get 1000 a month.
    Yeah i reallly wish they'd make it 2k or so. Like not enough for everything but enough that we don't get ultra squished by choices..

Does anyone know if they've confirmed repeats or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Guess I have to ditch my last months frozen item to get this months stuff lol. I wonder how people are balancing what items to get or pass on

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Yeah i reallly wish they'd make it 2k or so. Like not enough for everything but enough that we don't get ultra squished by choices..

Does anyone know if they've confirmed repeats or not?
    Exactly. The first month felt about right as you could get a bunch of stuff but nowhere near all of it. Now it's a case of can I afford to buy that in case next month they have two things I want.

Totally screwed if you're a Mount/Pet collector as that's any saving you have gone right there. You really need to save 500 at least each month for the 900/600+ if the add a mount and pet next month.

Ah, finally gloves my Kul Tiran can wear with his Rosé dress.

They really dont want to show druids any love do they?

That is the pinkest flying snake i have ever seen.

Also there seems to be next to nothing that really piques my interest this month, maybe the axe...
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

I'll definitely be grabbing the 2h axe and munitions. But I do kind of wish the ammo pouched was a belt piece instead of a back piece so you could wear them both simultaneously.

While the serpent is certainly pretty, I never quite liked the animations of cloud serpents. Also, non-dragonriding mounts are kinda pointless at the moment.
    Last edited by Unlimited Power; 2023-04-01 at 12:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Phew, only one or two things this month - Quiver and ammo pack. Everything else is kinda meh.

I think the mounts should be the end of the months track reward. It seems like just an instant buy for the majority of players that they don’t get to enjoy any of the cosmetics. There’s so many pieces we would like but the mount collector in us feels obliged to ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalladin View Post
    I think the mounts should be the end of the months track reward. It seems like just an instant buy for the majority of players that they don’t get to enjoy any of the cosmetics. There’s so many pieces we would like but the mount collector in us feels obliged to ignore them.
    I don't think anyone could really disagree that if you showed those items to people, practically everyone would say the mount would be the reward track item.