10+ Year Old Account

Patch 10.1 PTR - Primal Focus Reputation Exchange, Portable Altar of Decay

Patch 10.0.7 - Primal Focus Reputation Exchange
    In Patch 10.0.7, you can exchange some extra rewards with Azley in Valdrakken for a bit of reputation towards the four launch factions of Dragonflight. This is the Artisan's Consortium Goblin Vendor located near the Work Order area.

• Primal Focus x2 can be exchanged for a 50 reputation token with any of the four factions.
    • Concentrated Primal Focus x1 can be exchanged for a 50 reputation token with any of the four factions.

Patch 10.1 PTR - Portable Altar of Decay
    In Patch 10.1, Alchemists will be able to craft a personal Altar of Decay via Cauldron of Extracted Putrescence so that crafters don't have to clear the Brackenhide Hollow dungeon as often to craft their decay goods.

Last edited by Stoy; 2023-03-27 at 02:46 PM.

The reputation exchange was included for 10.7

Quote Originally Posted by LolFrank View Post
    its also pointless we dont want to exchange them for rep we want to send them yo alts....
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2023-03-27 at 02:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. I have tons of them and they are worthless to me. I prefer to use them to get rep.

Would that alchemist thing be usable only by alchemists, or can leatherworkers also use it so we don't have to head all the way to the back of that damn instance every time we want to craft our decay-infused stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    Not really. I have tons of them and they are worthless to me. I prefer to use them to get rep.

We are not all so lucky. So at the moment, I will be holding onto mine. As I am barely iLvL 400
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

Quote Originally Posted by LolFrank View Post
    theres no option for me to exchange them for rep in valdraken for me

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    Well. That's good actually. My 2 70s are 393 and 390.

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    Well. That's good actually. My 2 70s are 393 and 390.
    with the exception of my dk which i mad 2 weeks ago all my alts are 404+ so they could really benefit form those condensed focuses being account bound

50 rep? literally not even worth the time it takes to travel to the npc.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    50 rep? literally not even worth the time it takes to travel to the npc.
    while i think its supposed to be a way to get rid of them i agree 50 rep is WAY TOO LOW

10+ Year Old Account
    30,000 gold? Oh, it's repairable. I guess that's one way to do it.

50 Rep??? What a joke. What about the people who don't play alts very much? I'd rather stack 100's of them in my bags than turn them in for garbage amount of rep.

The solution to the Altar of Decay issue is to just put it out in the world like the Azure and Chrono Looms are.. not sure why it wasn't done like that in the first place? And why it still seems like they aren't doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post

Odd. Cause their is for me. I noticed it last night. I was like what is the blue question mark above her head. Clicked on her and she was doing what was in the topic. but 50 rep is a slap and joke in the face of players.

10+ Year Old Account
    That 50 reputation reward is appallingly low.

Also please just dump the crafting table requirement entirely, Blizzard. Alchemists hated it in The Burning Crusade and that hasn't changed to this day.

I wish we could use Primal Chaos for this rep option. Using a currently rare currency for 50 rep? Really?

I don't think reputation giving items are neccesary as renown items become obsolete. And we need max renown on only one char now.