Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tithorious View Post
    I read this post. I logged into the game. I searched the Legacy raids Lfr tool. Found a grp which does Alys only. Went there we killed the boss in -5 minutes. The whole thing took me like 10-15 minutes.... Yet people will find reasons to QQ about everything.

Maaaaybe spent less time QQ about everything and go play the game more? Maybe this way you will have time to complete more things. Just saying...
    What an absolutely useless bit of information all thrown in one post. Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    This is a 100% drop for everyone in the raid, but only drops in Timewalking.

Ehhhhhhhh
    bl*zzard moment
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    I wouldn;t mind this but there's a gate on almost every single thing...

"Oh wow, a cool Phoenix pet!! - I just have to do an easy timewalking raid to get it done and I'll be good! Wait... What? The event ended 2 days ago and now I have to wait 4 months to get it? Man, it just took me 3 weeks to unlock Kul Tirans, I was really looking forward to this pet." That's a new player's POV, they'll get bored VERY fast.

This is fucking horrible.
    Yeah sure, but this is just a pet. I would bet a new player aint rushing around mainly for pets when playing wow for the first time.

But yes in general I agree with you. Lots of stuff is rather convoluded and complicated to slug through. Theres SO much content in the game its reaching insanity levels.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Yeah sure, but this is just a pet. I would bet a new player aint rushing around mainly for pets when playing wow for the first time.

But yes in general I agree with you. Lots of stuff is rather convoluded and complicated to slug through. Theres SO much content in the game its reaching insanity levels.
    It's not just pets. It's races, it's mounts, It's transmog, It's quests.. I mean fuck it used to be flight. Just insane

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    It's not just pets. It's races, it's mounts, It's transmog, It's quests.. I mean fuck it used to be flight. Just insane
    A friend of mine, whos been away from wow for years (think he stopped in MoP), said he was overwhelmed. And he is a player that at the very least knows the basics. Can only imagine how it is for brand new players.

He also literally said "Why cant I just buy the new xpac and play from there?". Like buy DF and enter DF xpac. He argued all the old zones is irrelevant and it non of it makes any sense when it comes to the newest xpac.

Now, after he has played for a while, he also pointed out the sheer amount of content to do. Especially when it comes to collecting stuff. So much he decided not to deep into it lol.

Lastly and funny enough - He actually went and started questing in EK/K again. Even though its cata zones, he said that was much better. Non grand story or bullshit. Just plain adventurer going out in the world. Easier to comprehend.
    Last edited by crusadernero; 2023-03-29 at 05:41 PM.

This is a 100% drop for everyone in the raid, but only drops in Timewalking.
    This is just grief that no one thaught it through ... same as with the no mats worlk orders.
    It's just a stupid pet but like .. why ... why tie it to stuff like this and also grief people who legit are trying to complete Firelands tw?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Now, after he has played for a while, he also pointed out the sheer amount of content to do. Especially when it comes to collecting stuff. So much he decided not to deep into it lol.
    It's a damn near 20 year old game, of course there is gonna be a lot to do and collect (would be very worrying if there wasn't). No real way around that other than locking stuff that was from the past in the past, with no way to get it. And that would piss wayyyyyyyyyy more people off.

They need to turn off the CRZ for the this. The numbers of scumbag horde here is vile and makes this impossible

15+ Year Old Account
    I agree with most others here, making the item only drop in Timewalking Firelands is absolutely ridiculous and come next week it'll be a kick in the nuts for anyone not able to do it this week.

Why Blizzard felt this was a good idea is beyond me, really is.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    It isn't, though. I just did it myself, took all of 10 minutes to find a group and 10 more to get the egg. We then decided to run the rest of the raid for shits and giggles.
    It really comes down to if you're willing to play the game or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Battle pets have been in raids almost the entire time battle pets have been a thing, if not the entire time.
    The difference is that they are likely referring to is that you can buy the others off the AH but this one you won't.

The drop off Timewalking Firelands was easy.

The Inert Phoenix Ash is a pretty crappy grind. I was in a group killing elementals in Un'Goro for about 60 minutes. Got zero drops. Entire group of 4 people got 1 drop in that time. We were in warmode with less competition too.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: How to get the Phoenix Wishwing Pet - The Mystery has been Solved

Quote Originally Posted by Stoy View Post
    • Acquire 10x Secret Phoenix Ash via Small Pile of Ash locations in Spires of Arak. These have a short respawn time and require level 60 to loot.
    Unless there has been a hotfix, no, it is not a short respawn time unless you have a different definition. It can be short, but the shortest I had in the very early morning hours today (so little to no competition) was about 35 minutes. I sometimes waited an hour.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Somarlane View Post
    Unless there has been a hotfix, no, it is not a short respawn time unless you have a different definition. It can be short, but the shortest I had in the very early morning hours today (so little to no competition) was about 35 minutes. I sometimes waited an hour.
    For me i got mine every 10-15 mins all 10, round 10-15 mins each if no one else grabed them arggg

Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Look, I enjoy collecting battle pets, but this is too involved for a battle pet. Had it been a mount—maybe. But a battle pet?
    Could also eventually lead to a spectral phoenix mount :O

Oh, so I can finally throw away the phoenix ash that I got so far. Not going to subject myself to this kind of grind

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    These have a low drop rate
    Why?

Firelands Timewalking Raid version
    Again, why?

All this for a recolour? Completely stupid move on their part, and also seeing a comment that says Small piles of ash aren't as short respawns as expected. They should be back up after a few seconds. It's just ridiculous having to go through all of that when we should have 100% drops on the inert ash and the alysrazor part should be from normal firelands. That part reminded me just now of the Mage Tower nonsense when it first came out-you gotta keep waiting for that TW event to come back to get your tmogs/mount/achievements. I hope people have taken to the forums as well to say how stupid-ass this decision is.

Is it just me or resolution and details on these pets are getting lower and lower?

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowforlife79 View Post
    For me i got mine every 10-15 mins all 10, round 10-15 mins each if no one else grabed them arggg
    Lucky! I am a bit envious.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    My Shadowy Priest: Daernan
    My DK tank: Pupuna