Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What if Sally Whitemane had a daughter?

I was thinking about how to bring her back. Maybe at some point, Sally Whitemane had a daughter and she looks just like her. But in this case she is alliance and fighting against what is left of the Scarlet Crusade somewhere. The father would be a mystery. Some would assume it was Renault Mograine, but perhaps its more complicated than that. And will she go mad like her mother?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    I was thinking about how to bring her back. Maybe at some point, Sally Whitemane had a daughter and she looks just like her. But in this case she is alliance and fighting against what is left of the Scarlet Crusade somewhere. The father would be a mystery. Some would assume it was Renault Mograine, but perhaps its more complicated than that. And will she go mad like her mother?
    But.. Sally ain't gone?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Scarlet Crusaders are a big deal in my rewrite of lore. And Sally is definitely prominent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Sounds similar to Van Cleef's daughter, well, other than the bit where the character is fighting agaisnt their parent's organization.

Sally is alive though (well, technically undead). Can't really bring back a character that is neither dead not missing. She is currently irrelevant though, but that's fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The Scarlet Crusaders are a big deal in my rewrite of lore. And Sally is definitely prominent.
    I really hate what they've done with the Scarlet Crusade since early Wrath.
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

3+ Year Old Account
    I really prefer the Scarlets are literally no more for real since Thassarian slew the last Scarlet Crusader in that monastery
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

I want see the kid of calia

We need to stop creating characters that are only important because they're the offspring of pre-established characters

Quote Originally Posted by Karreck View Post
    I really hate what they've done with the Scarlet Crusade since early Wrath.
    My revision alters the story of the Scarlet Brotherhood so that they're playable as an alternative to the more generic "Order of the Silver Hand" paladin. (Yea...lots more to it all)

Call it fan fiction if you will. (Stuff that doesn't make a lot of sense to me, or makes for an intriguing byplay, gets a rewrite in my notebook)

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    We need to stop creating characters that are only important because they're the offspring of pre-established characters
    Ye we have seen many times how that turned out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    Even with the event that turned her.. we turned her and vanished to ebon hold. She has almost no lines or story. She shows up couple of times, but thats it.

I hate they just used tier 10 for everyone, without even thinking about past appearances. She should rock some ruby plate skin obviously.

Kindly keep your hands off my waifu.

The only daughter she'll ever have is mine.
    Also this.

Just make... new characters. Give them interesting backstories, or just make them cool design and leave the rest a mystery - you know, like in the olden days. We don't need "child of X" or "X, but <insert changed characteristic" or "what if X had <insert changed life choice>" or whatever. That's creatively bankrupt.

She wouldn't have to be though. She could also bring back the visible thigh/ass look that her mother had before she became a dk.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I hate they just used tier 10 for everyone, without even thinking about past appearances. She should rock some ruby plate skin obviously.
    Eh, they just picked a random character that loosely fit Blaumeux.
    Whitemane was likely chosen because Blaumeux didn't cover up her thighs, similiar to Whitemane.

And since no bikini armor exists that looks acceptable by modern standards, she got the regular DK Armor, as Blizzard wasn't likely willing to give her a unique model.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2023-03-30 at 05:31 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    She wouldn't have to be though. She could also bring back the visible thigh/ass look that her mother had before she became a dk.
    If you just want a character rocking there thighs out we already have Confessor Paletress we don’t need to make a mini whitemane.

All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I got a better question for you: what if Thrall had a son and a daughter?

Sally still has a lot of potential as a literal vamp.

She just needs her thighs out back.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Eh, they just picked a random character that loosely fit Blaumeux.
    Whitemane was likely chosen because Blaumeux didn't cover up her thighs, similiar to Whitemane.

And since no bikini armor exists that looks acceptable by modern standards, she got the regular DK Armor, as Blizzard wasn't likely willing to give her a unique model.
    I agree tier 10 is considerd standard, altho a recolor.
    She has potential still, if we ever cross the scarlet crusade again, it would be great of they dont forget her.

Ye the tights will likely not retuen with how blizz likes to cover everything up these days, it was still unique on her and she is quite famous.

She has potential still, if we ever cross the scarlet crusade again, it would be great of they dont forget her.
    Eh, i feel like that has no point.

Whitemane's popularity is defined by her outfit, she's not famous because she used to be the final boss of a relatively popular lowlevel Classic dungeon, but because her Outfit made her iconic.
    Beyond that, her backstory is that went bonkers because she had to kill her family that went scourge, which is not terribly creative or has much room to expand upon.
    Ye the tights will likely not retuen with how blizz likes to cover everything up these days, it was still unique on her and she is quite famous.
    There are certainly employees that might foam at the mouth because of this, but i personally don't think this is in my eyes worth addressing.

Due to her popularity being largely based on her outfit / design, any attempt to give her more story would feel very off because that's not why people are into this character.
    I think one could potentially create a story that doesn't feel forced but would require to write the character in a charismatic fashion and Blizzard sure as shit is not capable of that.
    When Blizzard gives characters a more indepth story, they often try humanize them to make them relatable, but that often just turns them into these bags of sad, that doesn't make you go "Wow that's cool!", but rather "how sad".

She's also in this more serious Organization that makes it a bit jarring (also frankly true for her original appearance), which would make any skimpish outfit stand out pointlessly.
    You could of course integrate that into a story, but that is in my mind the lines where someone at Blizzard would go nuts.

Whitemane got a fitting Epitaph in HotS, you can say what you want about this game, but the Team there knew on an artistic level to do these character justice.
    They took the original design of Whitemane and turned her into zealous, BDSM Domina Priestess (and the VA absolutely nailed it), which is the extent of what the original incarnation of the design is capable off.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2023-03-31 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Whitemane got a fitting Epitaph in HotS, you can say what you want about this game, but the Team there knew on an artistic level to do these character justice.
    They took the original design of Whitemane and turned her into zealous, BDSM Domina Priestess (and the VA absolutely nailed it), which is the extent of what the original incarnation of the design is capable off.
    So much this. I'm currently playing the game and it's awesome how everybody looks and sounds. I wish they still kept that style for WoW, instead of the Disney oriented we have now.
    Battle for Azeroth
    Best focking Axpansion!