10+ Year Old Account

World of Warcraft Lore Trivia Game - Stump Sean Episode 1

World of Warcraft Lore Trivia Game - Stump Sean Episode 1
    The official WoW Youtube channel has started a game where three WoW superfans square off in a trivia showdown for a chance to challenge Blizzard's very own Loremaster, Sean Copeland! Check out new episodes every Thursday.

Looks like they won't stop surprising me with cringe content.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    What? You call this content its just a video of people having fun and seeing if they can best the loremaster. Quite the negative view

3+ Year Old Account
    This feels like another example of "throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks", kinda like that variety show from the other month. Of all the things that could do, this feels like harmless fun comparatively.

7+ Year Old Account
    Must be weird having the correct answer while it gets retconned it about 2 years
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    What? You call this content its just a video of people having fun and seeing if they can best the loremaster. Quite the negative view
    Then they should invite Nobbel

7+ Year Old Account
    Why? Cringe is actually a funny for me

I really like the idea of the show. I love lore, eventhough it sometimes has questionable quality.
    But the delivery was cringe, especially at the end. I know its an american company, but this was just too much.

Ill watch it again, but I really hope they've gotten the feedback and will cut out the overly cringey bits.

Sara looks like a man, is that a man?

oh no, people having fun, how terrible...
    if only you could just, like, not watch it...

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    oh no, people having fun, how terrible...
    if only you could just, like, not watch it...
    But don't you understand the number of hours this took to set up, record, edit, and post could have gone into WoW. This could have been a raid boss. Think about how much worse 10.1 will be now because this exists. /s

7+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, "superfans" didn't amazon tried to pullt that shit out to promote their garbage rings of power? the superfans there didn't even watch the crap show. I don't even need to see the video to know it is as cringe as the "lord of the rings superfan" the thumbnail kinda sells it.

Round 1, the format was weird, giving them the multiple choice options after they buzzed in.
    Round 2, most of the answers were kinda terrible for the game.
    Round 3, was fire 5/7; last question (the one they didn't get to answer) was a gem.

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    Why? Cringe is actually a funny for me
    Criticize it a bit for small factor of cringe in it but overall its interesting to see if they are able to beat a loremaster at it.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    For The Lore

That's... not terrible but how hard is it to just copy a standard trivia show format, like wtf did I just watch.