Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So more Night Elf themed gear everyone is getting? We get it Blizzard, you hate Night Elves

I kind of thought it was going to be an early april fools joke to throw people off of what could actually be the rewards from the trading post. Some of them are neat like the quiver, axe etc and some are a bit of let down.

Nothing for me this month, good chance to save currency.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Honed Bastard Sword, lol I'm digging that and will treasure it more than the +1 to mount collection pink slinky.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    So more Night Elf themed gear everyone is getting? We get it Blizzard, you hate Night Elves
    I do think you've switched things around, clearly they love Night Elves so much they want everyone to have the freedom to tmog like one.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Honed Bastard Sword, lol I'm digging that and will treasure it more than the +1 to mount collection pink slinky.

- - - Updated - - -

I do think you've switched things around, clearly they love Night Elves so much they want everyone to have the freedom to tmog like one.
    They get shit on all the time in the story and now shit on with these mogs

10+ Year Old Account
    Typical, Blizzard sticks a good looking quiver transmog into the game and it's on the monthly limited inventory for half the currency you can earn that month. Also seems like they already running out of the interesting monthly rewards if a pair of swords is what they pull out after a two form mount and unique full armour set.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    Typical, Blizzard sticks a good looking quiver transmog into the game and it's on the monthly limited inventory for half the currency you can earn that month. Also seems like they already running out of the interesting monthly rewards if a pair of swords is what they pull out after a two form mount and unique full armour set.
    Bingo..

/10chars

I'll take another serpent mount, sure. Only need Nalak and I have them all. Take the gloves as well. Like the suit piece this month, looks like we're building up to a full transmog set over the year.

I need that gloves <3

I haven't really spend my coins on the previous trading post but looks like i'm gonna sped some on this month tho!

My shoplist:
    1: Cloud Serpent mount
    2: Egbob pet <3
    3. Arrow pouch
    4. polar Bear fist-wepon.

Only interesting thing for me is the honed bastard sword and quiver, rest is meh because i don't collect mounts or pets or play cloth classes.
    No cape/hood combo this month and it's a shame since there are like 15 recolors of it datamined..

The monthly reward is very disappointing, the name in my head at least suggested something more "elune'y", maybe something similar to what tyrande is wearing or something else.. i don't know more epic? but not overdesigned either.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2023-04-01 at 07:08 AM.

Should I even save this currency? Will this system ever have something worth buying?

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Should I even save this currency? Will this system ever have something worth buying?
    Why do you even play the game if you hate every aspect of it so much?

i bought the cloud serpent mount and ill guess ill buy the pet i froze last month

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Why do you even play the game if you hate every aspect of it so much?
    Don't doubletalk. Hating some faulty aspects =/= hating whole game. Yeah, my initial plan was - to only get free coins and ignore obtainable ones, to save them till something valuable would appear. But there is problem. Obtainable ones are very easy to get even without DF (quests, dungeons, WQs and raids don't require DF and they're enough to get 1k) and...I have lots of coins, but there is nothing to spend them on. Yeah, may be some day Blizzard will sell some good store mount. But I'll have several thousands of coins by then. I just hope, that they'll release something more useful some day. Like Brutosaur recolor for example or some utility thing, like being able to change mount vendors. Something useful for my alts would be nice too. May be some heirlooms?

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Awesome bundle. i like it!

Don't doubletalk. Hating some faulty aspects =/= hating whole game. Yeah, my initial plan was - to only get free coins and ignore obtainable ones, to save them till something valuable would appear. But there is problem. Obtainable ones are very easy to get even without DF (quests, dungeons, WQs and raids don't require DF and they're enough to get 1k) and...I have lots of coins, but there is nothing to spend them on. Yeah, may be some day Blizzard will sell some good store mount. But I'll have several thousands of coins by then. I just hope, that they'll release something more useful some day. Like Brutosaur recolor for example or some utility thing, like being able to change mount vendors. Something useful for my alts would be nice too. May be some heirlooms?
    They've stated that nothing will ever cost more than you can earn in a single month, IE 900 is probably the highest price you're going to find in the trading post.

If you've yet to find anything worthwhile in the trading post, saving "just in case" there's a month you'll want everything seems like an unlikely scenario.

I'm pretty sure they've stated outright that the trading post is entirely limited to cosmetic rewards, so don't hold your currency expecting heirlooms or anything of the like to show up.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though I no longer play, man some of those I would be all in on if I still was playing lol

You shouldn't. This system will never have anything worth buying to you, because you are a negative Nancy and will complain regardless of what they put in there.

And people who aren't perpetually unhappy will enjoy new shiny things.

I mean it does seem like you do hate it. There have been stuff for everyone in the past few months. Two mounts that I personally did not have, several new battle pets, some interesting transmog options, etc. And last month's Darkmoon Fair transmog is probably one of the best sets in the game.

Like...they're literally giving cool stuff out for the price of just...playing the game as you would normally. And somehow people find ways to complain. -_-