Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I kinda want to get the gloves for my worgen, because i have a hard time imagining how that would look.

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    So more Night Elf themed gear everyone is getting? We get it Blizzard, you hate Night Elves
    ...You get night-elf themed gear and you somehow twist it into hate towards night elves? Seriously?
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalladin View Post
    I think the mounts should be the end of the months track reward. It seems like just an instant buy for the majority of players that they don’t get to enjoy any of the cosmetics. There’s so many pieces we would like but the mount collector in us feels obliged to ignore them.
    I legit think the otherway. I don't collect mounts, but I do collect weapon transmogs.

I wouldn't mind "breather" months, where there is no pet, mount, or toy. But this is exactly what the concern was with the trading post: too many items at once, not nough tokens, still having an item in the freeze while having to add another one. Blizz said the monthly bonus would be the item that most people would pick. And then they give us these swords. My shaman main, my priest main alt, and my second alt, my druid is very happy seing this! :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    I wouldn't mind "breather" months, where there is no pet, mount, or toy. But this is exactly what the concern was with the trading post: too many items at once, not nough tokens, still having an item in the freeze while having to add another one. Blizz said the monthly bonus would be the item that most people would pick. And then they give us these swords. My shaman main, my priest main alt, and my second alt, my druid is very happy seing this! :/
    You just got me thinking of a redesign where we get multiple monthly rewards(every 1k points) but still get credit and can buy them as well..Making it so it's easier to get things as well as more pitential points.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    there is nothing worth getting this month besides the 2h axe so at least we get to save up for next month

So glad the gloves cost only 100 coins I do like the hunter stuff, but luckily I don't play hunter. Will get to save the rest for later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

3+ Year Old Account
    Decided to save my pointless opinions on this month's rewards in the unlikely chance there was some April Foolery afoot. Now that I say that, they probably could have done an April Fool's joke around the Trading Post, but I digress.

THE GOOD
    Fine White Evening Gloves - As simple as these gloves are, they do stand out really well, and do compliment an "elegant" set for the RPing type. At 100 Tender, the price is right.
    Honed Bastard Sword - Big weapon for only 100 Tender? Pretty good deal. Though its simplicity puts it uncomfortably close to "meh" for me.
    Fists of Polar Fury - This is a fun recolor, for a modest cost (175 Tender). The only real complication is finding a good set for a character that uses Fist weapons.

THE MEH
    Reins of the Magenta Cloud Serpent - I REALLY like this color scheme for a cloud serpent, but eating up almost a whole month's worth of tender (900) for a recolor is rough. Though to be fair, it was the same price the Celestial Steed fetched back in February.
    Drape of Foreboding Mists - Capes are probably one of the less interesting item slots. 100 Tender is fair enough, and it could work with some sets, but eh.
    Forsaken Cresset/Watchman's Flare - Both of these feel fairly specific, though the 100 Tender cost isn't bad. The Flare has slightly more practical use in transmogs than the Cresset, I feel like.
    Red Pith Helmet - Oh hey, a recolor of the Safari Hat. Very niche, but not terrible. 175 Tender feels a tad saucy, though.
    Crimson Nexus Crescent - I have a soft spot for very visible weapons, but 225 Tender is a LITTLE high, in my opinion.
    Libram of Righteous Light/Tome of Sin'dorei Secrets - Maybe I'm just dumb, but isn't the main class that would fit these two appearances not one that normally uses off-hand items that aren't shields? Or am I misremembering transmog rules? Well, if I'm wrong, this could be bumped to "Good", but as it stands, 225 Tender is hefty for an offhand.
    Ensemble: Trappers Munitions - Hunter quivers are always welcome. 500 Tender for something that's more or less meant for one class, though? That's gonna bump things down a bit.

THE BAD
    Egbob - 600 Tender for a recolor of Egbert, with a fairly similar statline and movepool. I like the color scheme, but unless you're a dedicated pet collector, this is a pass.
    Gilded Drakknoid Morningstar - 450 Tender for THAT? Yeah, no. That's way overboard.
    Ensemble: Corrupted Runelord's Regalia - Here's this month's overpriced transmog set. 750 is brutal for what you're getting.
    Arsenal: Blades of Elune - 2 weapon transmogs in 1 is pretty cool, I guess. However, something that's not universally usable, unlike the previous two months, is very underwhelming.

Overall, the big rewards this month are pretty "eh". I'd personally probably snag the Dinner gloves and maybe the Fists, and save anything remaining for a later time.

1+ Year Old Account

trading post loot

Will be the trading post loot avilable sometime in the future again ? like that claun transmo, mouts etc. ?