Stress test May 12-14th

https://www.wowhead.com/diablo-4/new...y-12-14-332536

Will be a new chance for everyone to try the game.
    Which also include the changes from beta.

They also changed the legendary drops to reflect the live game:
    • The Legendary Item drop rate has been altered to reflect the drop rate that will be present in the launch version of Diablo IV.

Which will be interesting to see the progression without inflated drop rates.

Announced during their livestream:

Which goes deeper into some systems. Particularly the paragon boards, which I think sounds better than what we've known and speculated before.
    Font looks way better with serifs. Shako is making a comeback to tug on those nostalgia strings.

Probably not gonna go as hard this time around. I'll probably try the necromancer to see the new look on skeletons, but I might try a barbarian again with the new changes since I found him to be a bit lacking. Although It seems like most of his issues will be fixed the higher lvl you get.

For overlay players:
    They mention they will keep looking at it, but still not for launch. The answer is more in-depth but figured since it's a hot topic I mention it so you can go and watch the reply and make your own interpretations.
    link to timestamp of the question and answer: -> https://www.youtube.com/live/fT9fxgS...e=share&t=6018
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2023-04-20 at 08:48 PM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Wonder if we'd still have our earlier Beta characters, just want to kill Ashava for that Trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Wonder if we'd still have our earlier Beta characters, just want to kill Ashava for that Trophy.
    No, no characters will carry over to the Server Slam. Nor to the release.
    And the cap for this test is 20, not 25. I guess because of the shorter time span to encourage trying out multiple characters instead of spending it all maxing one.
    Or they wanted to make the ashava reward harder to get.

If you earned the rewards in the other betas you still get them. Though I'm unsure about the trophy since they specifically showed it off on stream when announcing the server slam, but wowhead says you don't need to redo ashava. Dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    No, no characters will carry over to the Server Slam. Nor to the release.
    And the cap for this test is 20, not 25. I guess because of the shorter time span to encourage trying out multiple characters instead of spending it all maxing one.
    Or they wanted to make the ashava reward harder to get.

If you earned the rewards in the other betas you still get them. Though I'm unsure about the trophy since they specifically showed it off on stream when announcing the server slam, but wowhead says you don't need to redo ashava. Dunno.
    I'll just have to do it again I guess with a class I haven't tried.

Neato, guess I can make sure I hit 20 for the goodies since I don't recall if I did last test.

Straight to sorc and leveling this time since I assume servers will be getting shit all over so time will be tight.

I am interested in how the loot game will change with toned-down legendary drops and the recent reveal of a stricter limited linear progression model.

hmm... going to try to see if changes do anything for me, for sure. now to decide on which class to play....

I will definitely be able to hit 20 in a few hours, np. Though for the mount achievement, I am concerned the server slam is going to make the world boss a mess to fight. During the open beta a few of the WB kills I got were pretty laggy. The WB doesn't stay up for long either.

Kinda wish you could stop randos from showing up and guilds could get clean kills.

Benefit is that it spawns every three hours after the time set on the 13th. So plenty of attempts.