Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    It was killed on normal like an hour ago. There was a 20 sec cinematic of boss lying on the ground and dying, and that was it.
    lmao then mythic ending is gonna be the same, lmao that answers my question. Bleh them race, not worrying about them sasuages

Can't believe max paid echo 200k to lose the race

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    snip
    Reads like a bot, I'm losing connectìon after two sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Reads like a bot, I'm losing connectìon after two sentences.
    LOl might have been AI generated for the giggles?

Last race excuses:
    - Unfair hotfix timing
    - NA headstart is actually a headstart for EU because NA faces bugs first
    - Holiday season

Can't wait for the excuses this time no matter who wins.

Any guess as if they will do M+ before going into mythic?

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    I guess I'm a bit surprised how the first 4 bosses will essentially fall over given what we have seen from Nerd Crew, was hoping for a bit more difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurrelurre View Post
    Any guess as if they will do M+ before going into mythic?
    Some Echo players are doing m+, maybe they're doing in between splits when they have some time. They probably won't chain m+ as they are doing with the raid. Maybe some players will run specific dungeons for some trinket or weapon if they do not it from the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    I guess I'm a bit surprised how the first 4 bosses will essentially fall over given what we have seen from Nerd Crew, was hoping for a bit more difficulty.
    If these guilds have problems with the first bosses then no one else gets to even try.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

so 3/9 Bosses are dead without much splitting. The 4th is close to dead. Great tuning as usual

10+ Year Old Account
    Tuning is so freaking weird this patch. 3 bosses have basically fallen over on Mythic of the raid, and then you have Echo wiping to NL \ Vortex Pinnacle M+.

Also glad to be wrong about splits, the new method they are using to simultaneously farm multiple clears is going to speed that up greatly. Also saving Sark cause of the guaranteed 3 omni tokens to quickly fill in gear on an unexpected substitute later in the raid is a great idea.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Tuning is good. A few raids like Sepulcher would finish the job in killing raiding completely. This type of tuning is what the game needs. People on this forum need to get their heads out of the sand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Tuning is good. A few raids like Sepulcher would finish the job in killing raiding completely. This type of tuning is what the game needs. People on this forum need to get their heads out of the sand.
    I wasnt saying raid tuning was off, more than its hilarious to see M+ tuning be this out of whack compared to raid tuning. We also are a long ways away from seeing Echo and Sark on mythic so there may yet be some surprises. I personally think having the raid be on the slightly easier side and not having every boss be 100+ pulls is a good thing.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    I wasnt saying raid tuning was off, more than its hilarious to see M+ tuning be this out of whack compared to raid tuning. We also are a long ways away from seeing Echo and Sark on mythic so there may yet be some surprises. I personally think having the raid be on the slightly easier side and not having every boss be 100+ pulls is a good thing.
    I think M+ tuning is not terrible overall but some bosses will obviously get massive nerfs as they're way overtuned. Just the usual blizz stuff with M+ at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    I think M+ tuning is not terrible overall but some bosses will obviously get massive nerfs as they're way overtuned. Just the usual blizz stuff with M+ at this point.
    Yeah, running M+ last night, HoI felt fine, Brakenhide was alright, Underot was fine except for 3rd boss was a bit of a mess, and NL was just all over the place in damage, that first boss did insane damage, and then the 2nd boss fell over with no mechanics.

whenever have the first bosses not fallen over within a day or 2?
    Seriously some people...
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    whenever have the first bosses not fallen over within a day or 2?
    Seriously some people...
    Again you are just intentionally missing the point of what i am saying. I am not making any comment on the difficulty of the first few bosses of Mythic Raid, i am making a direct comparison of how a +19 5 man boss is giving more trouble than Mythic bosses right now. I was just making a comment on how funny it was to see wipes on +19 NL for a group that essentially did +20s in leveling gear last race.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    Tuning is so freaking weird this patch. 3 bosses have basically fallen over on Mythic of the raid, and then you have Echo wiping to NL \ Vortex Pinnacle M+.
    That's less about raid tuning, and more about M+ tuning for dungeons we haven't played in a decade. They changed them up considerably for this season and had fairly limited PTR testing on them, so it's no surprise the tuning is all over the place. It's happened before when they brought back old dungeons, heck all of S1 we had two old dungeons criminally undertuned.

The first few raid bosses being no challenge to serious mythic raiding guilds is entirely par for the course. Raids like Sepulcher are a big exception, usually the first half of the raid just falls over immediately to the point where WF guilds will one- or twoshot bosses. That's completely normal, and exactly how it's been for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    That's less about raid tuning, and more about M+ tuning for dungeons we haven't played in a decade. They changed them up considerably for this season and had fairly limited PTR testing on them, so it's no surprise the tuning is all over the place. It's happened before when they brought back old dungeons, heck all of S1 we had two old dungeons criminally undertuned.

The first few raid bosses being no challenge to serious mythic raiding guilds is entirely par for the course. Raids like Sepulcher are a big exception, usually the first half of the raid just falls over immediately to the point where WF guilds will one- or twoshot bosses. That's completely normal, and exactly how it's been for years.
    Yup. I dont think anyone wants to watch a full raid of sepulcher like bosses. I just had a little humor to myself that the worm boss in NL wiped a group of top end players. I think the humor was lost on a few people in these forums, or for some of them, they have not had a spark of humor in years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the amount of pugs required for these splits, I'm surprised things are going so well.

The level of organisation and coordination has become as important as the final product in the mythic raid.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.