Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

In Development: Fractures in Time - On the PTR Soon

In Development: Fractures in Time
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    While adventurers breach Neltharion’s secret laboratory in Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible, the next content update is making its way onto the PTR, including a whole new specialization for dracthyr Evokers, a new mega-dungeon—Dawn of the Infinite—and much more.

New Evoker Specialization: Augmentation

Emberthal and Ebyssian are working together to release the Black dragonflight essence that had been siphoned from the dracthyr during their long stasis, unlocking memories and powers forgotten to them. All Evokers can now choose to explore Azeroth as a new specialization: Augmentation. Read more about this new specialization in our preview article.

New Mega-Dungeon Dawn of the Infinite

The Infinite Dragonflight, long-standing enemies of the Bronze dragonflight, have worked hard to see their ultimate goal of triggering the transformation of Nozdormu, the Aspect of Time, into Murazond. This eight-boss Mythic-only mega-dungeon will take players across the timeways to stop the Infinite Dragonflight from succeeding. You’ll face Iridikron and Galakrond, among others, as you work to sustain Azeroth’s timeline and put things to rights once more.

Unravel the Time Streams

Join Together for Time Rifts

The time streams have become a bit more unstable with recent events and as the boundaries between the timelines weaken, minions from other timelines have begun making their way into Azeroth. Players will join together to take on Time Rifts, push back against the waves of minions, and plug the hole to set the timeways straight again.

Eon’s Fringe

Undertake new repeatable content in Eon’s Fringe as you work to settle the timeways and solve the problems brought about by their instability while reaping the rewards of a job well done.

Whelp Daycare

The dragons have more eggs than they can handle, so they've called in the crew at the Little Scales Daycare to help. The crew quickly finds itself overwhelmed and so has asked for a little help from their friends—you. You’ll guide five dragon whelps as they grow and learn about the dragon flights, earn Renown, and more.

The Warlock Class Expands to New Races

In the Fractures in Time content update, the Warlock class will become available to Night Elves, Draenei, Lightforged Draenei, Pandaren, Kul Tiran, Tauren, Highmountain Tauren, Mag’har Orcs, and Zandalari Trolls.

Warlocks will also be able to undertake a new quest line starting with the quest "Beginning Impositions,” which will unlock a new imp pet customization. Players will also be able to visit the Barbershop to customize their pets.

Class Talent Updates

More class balance and tuning is coming for mages, rogues, Holy Paladins, and more.

The Fractures in Time content update will be making its way to the PTR soon. Keep an eye on the official forums for updates and patch notes once the PTR is live.

Waiting for all the third Evoker Spec naysayers to show up

Draenei Warlocks. Holy shit. The madmen actually went and done it. Never thought I'd see the day.

E: Lightforged too!? Jesus Christ.

Finally! Warlocks to all races, as I expected! For two of my favorite races Warlocks will be the last class to have "full house" (obviously except DH and Evoker)!

3+ Year Old Account
    Lightforged Draenei Warlock may be an even bigger meme than Tauren rogues. I kinda dig it.

Finally more race class restrictions removed. Imagine the rp story for a lightforged draenai warlock holy shit lol

Pretty sure its 10.1.5, not 10.0.5

I might start playing again just for draenei warlocks.

- - - Updated - - -

I might start playing again just to make a draenei warlock.

Please add some story regarding these new class/race combinations. Don't just add it in like that.

Alright! Draenei warlocks! Let's hope that comes with Sargerai style customizations...

"Pet customizations" sounds intriguing as well.

I know some people who are going to have meltdowns over Draenei/Tauren warlocks lmfao

Oh, so Blizzard is adding a "support" spec to the game. Hope they'll enjoy the constant crying and whining from people when the spec does less DPS than other specs due to being based around buffs/debuffs.

The only thing stopping blizzard for making all races be all classes at this point is they don't wanna make new Druid forms/Shaman totem models

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow this is great, more warlock classes AND pet customization in the barber shop!? I cannot wait to see what that looks like!!

Hmm. Hoping they do indeed add some lore to why these races are getting warlocks. And perhaps even a bit of insight in what the remnants of the Legion are up to. Hopefully the questlines will answer some of that.

Also wondering if they'll be updating the Galakrond skeleton in real Northrend as well, or if it'll just be in that dungeon.

Interesting to see they are indeed doing Evil Chromie.

I said "No!" out loud, seeing Infinite Tyr. Really hope that's not his final end, like how Ra went out corrupted. I actually want his return to be long-term and come with some answers.

Interesting to see them do the Dawn of the Infinites as a minipatch. But I did wonder how they were going to squeeze in that storyline with all that's going on. So I guess it makes sense.

Interesting. I wonder if this is the first step toward bringing back the dps/support hybrid role in more classes
    Last edited by Mojo03; 2023-05-11 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    The only thing stopping blizzard for making all races be all classes at this point is they don't wanna make new Druid forms/Shaman totem models
    I mean is not even they don't want to. It just takes time. They've said they're gonna slowly add new combos during patches as the assets get done.

Iridikron AND Galakrond as a dungeon boss was..... not something I was at all expecting

Eyy, support class! Took long enough, let's see how that works in practice.

And I see me an evil Chromie. Do we FINALLY after several expansions have a reason as to why someone was trying to hunt down Chromie in that scenario?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Iridikron AND Galakrond as a dungeon boss was..... not something I was at all expecting
    Galakrond looks dead, so it'll likely be something like the blood of Galakrond, or us fighting off forces trying to do something with his corpse, or something along those lines.