Normal Uldir LFR Groups and bots??

So I've been trying to form normal uldir groups to get a few xmog items from there

Every day I notice 5+ groups in LFG, they never invite me. I've whispered to ask what's going on and they never answer back. Today I managed to join one of such groups and the other 4 people where all stacked at a corner in The Forbidden Reach (again, this is a normal Uldir group). They wouldn't say anything in group chat

Is this some sort of botting that i'm not aware of?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    So I've been trying to form normal uldir groups to get a few xmog items from there

Every day I notice 5+ groups in LFG, they never invite me. I've whispered to ask what's going on and they never answer back. Today I managed to join one of such groups and the other 4 people where all stacked at a corner in The Forbidden Reach (again, this is a normal Uldir group). They wouldn't say anything in group chat

Is this some sort of botting that i'm not aware of?
    I've noticed the same thing with Molten Core runs. big groups, 10-20 people. got invited to one then instantly kicked. I don't think it was a bot because I whispered them and didn't get the standard auto response