Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    While I do think that Liquid overall performed better than Echo this Tier, the fact that there is a headstart for NA is still relevant. It's not even grounds - Echo might have had more trys, but still took about a day less. I would love to see the event hosted on even grounds, or have the Timer for RWF start from the actualy reset of your respective region. I would REALLY love to see how this would end up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Oh you sweet summer child.
    He’s not wrong though. I realize they are doing split runs and funnel gear to mains, but even then, the stuff has to actually drop and going by how the drops usually look when I’m in a raid, their gear after just 2 resets seems insane.

The shorter the race, the more relevant the headstart. 20m advantage doesn't mean anything in a 10km run. In a 100m sprint it means you win. This win is worth nothing, even Method can overtake them today

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Yeah I'm sure the reason world first guilds hire entire dev teams for addon development is because they're irrelevant and not impactful whatsoever
    Addons helping =/= "it plays the game for you"

nice goalpost moving

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    He’s not wrong though. I realize they are doing split runs and funnel gear to mains, but even then, the stuff has to actually drop and going by how the drops usually look when I’m in a raid, their gear after just 2 resets seems insane.
    They have multiple characters. They've got people running like 6 toons. That's why you'll see toons like "drineytwo".. They do split runs for multiple characters for an individual to have the best chance at having the full BiS going into mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Ghuntastic View Post
    The shorter the race, the more relevant the headstart. 20m advantage doesn't mean anything in a 10km run. In a 100m sprint it means you win. This win is worth nothing, even Method can overtake them today
    QQ Butthurt. What matters is number of pulls

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Yeah I'm sure the reason world first guilds hire entire dev teams for addon development is because they're irrelevant and not impactful whatsoever
    Not what he said, but nice strawman though.

The addons do not play the game for you. You still have to push, the buttons, stay out of the fire and other things., etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stornholio View Post
    While I do think that Liquid overall performed better than Echo this Tier, the fact that there is a headstart for NA is still relevant. It's not even grounds - Echo might have had more trys, but still took about a day less. I would love to see the event hosted on even grounds, or have the Timer for RWF start from the actualy reset of your respective region. I would REALLY love to see how this would end up.
    Funnny how people who complain about this when Liquid wins are completely silent about it when Echo wins. It's just sour grapes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stornholio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghuntastic View Post
    The thing is that sure, they get a 16h headstart, but that just means that Echo gets to see their strats for every boss. You even saw it on Nelth and Sarkareth, both Liquid and Echo started their raiding day by reviewing the other teams attempts on their boss, seeing what worked, what didn't etc. It basically negates any headstart because you're going in with advance information that the other team didn't have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

Quote Originally Posted by Stickiler View Post
    The thing is that sure, they get a 16h headstart, but that just means that Echo gets to see their strats for every boss. You even saw it on Nelth and Sarkareth, both Liquid and Echo started their raiding day by reviewing the other teams attempts on their boss, seeing what worked, what didn't etc. It basically negates any headstart because you're going in with advance information that the other team didn't have.
    Looking at someone else play is far from the same as actually beeing able to play more - or why didnt ALL the guilds clear much faster, or at all, then? You know...the strategies where out there already. That said, many bosses were down before both guilds even entered the Mythic.

And on another sidenote: does that mean, every WFK that EU got, mattered even MORE because they didnt have a headstart AND killed it before anyone else?

No one gives a shit about world first anymore

Came to see the salty posts. Was not disappointed. People not caring about races etc and yet they're here to comment about something they looked into that didn't interest them