Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Warlock Customizations

Since warlocks are going to be on every race, I think now would be a great time to throw in class-specific character customizations for some non-hero classes.

Simple stuff like glowing green eyes, tattoo colors, etc.

....Or crazier stuff like glowing hands and extra-spiky horns.

Nightborne should 100% get the felborne hand glow and tattoos at a minimum.

Green-skinned Mag'Har orcs?

Examples:

3+ Year Old Account
    I want glowing red eyes for my Orc. And spikes.

Last edited by enigma77; 2023-05-20 at 11:45 PM.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    A super easy one for Draenei would be Eredar customizations
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    I'd personally be absolutely pissed if Man'ari was a customization instead of a full allied race when Lightforged are literally just Draenei But More Draenei.

The only reason I'll accept Feltotem and Felborne is because they're so new, minor, and few that there's no hope for them as an allied race. Red Eredar have been a massive faction for literally decades.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post

Fuck yes.

Tenchar.

Glowing green or red eyes would be an easy win.

The fact they still haven’t given allied races DK skins makes me less than hopeful for anything beyond that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post

You can get his armor (kinda) from BlackRock mythic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

I just want shadowflame stuff and i'll be happy.
    Or just more fiery stuff in general, never been a fan of the green fel stuff.
    A more fiery, shadowy, shadowflamey or even completely different chaos bolt would be awesome.

Grey flames? Maw themed flames? I dunno, anything but green.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Red Orcs with the spikes would be badass.

Glowing eyes shouldn't be a problem at all. Heck some races already HAVE glowing red eyes (and other colors).

If we have NE Warlocks, let's go ham and open up some Satyr Horns customizations just to really push the demon magic angle.

And on that note, I always felt NE Druid should have antler options. Kinda sucked that it was only obtainable through certain Druid class gear helms.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    If we have NE Warlocks, let's go ham and open up some Satyr Horns customizations just to really push the demon magic angle.

And on that note, I always felt NE Druid should have antler options. Kinda sucked that it was only obtainable through certain Druid class gear helms.
    I would totally play a Satyr.

Nice one, hadn't thought of that!
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

I'm a big proponent of expanding the Warlock's themes beyond just fel magic into all kinds of 'forbidden' magic, they should get spell effects and pets that draw from things like the Drust, Scourge, and Troll Loa or Mogu/Bleeding Hollow blood magic.
    Twas brillig

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account

That would be kinda dope, though Satyrs could also work for other classes like Rogues or Shadow Priests
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    I like all these ideas, especially the inclusion of the Eredar. I've been wanting them on the Horde since the concept for Allied Races started. I'd like to see some kind of glowing hands effect for all casters regardless of their race.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know we got the demon hunters, but horns and glowing eyes would fit the warlocks PERFECTLY

On that topic, glowing eyes for mages, shamans, priests and paladins would also be super. More class fantasy and character improvement!

I'd do the same for both paladins and warlocks.

Go glowing eyes, either gold or green/red.

Glowing hands for both.

Horns for warlocks, runes for paladins.

Would other classes feel there's preferential treatment going on though? Like more martial classes like Warriors, Rogues and Hunters are much harder to give these effects to.

Druids, DKs, mages and priests are all easy enough I guess.

Glowing fel horns for Tauren warlocks of all kinds, cause that first ss looks dope. Also, red Eredar skintones for Draenei warlocks of all kinds. (Would you still be considered lightforged at that point? Who knows...) Red eyes for warlocks are a must, plus fel flame eyes since demon hunters already have them without the blindfold. Satyr looking options for Nightelf warlocks, and I guess Nightborne as well since they're an offshoot of Nightelves. Nothing else I can come up with beyond that, since the rest of warlock aesthetics come from the gear which we have in droves.
    Last edited by onesBronson; 2023-05-26 at 08:26 AM.

Till this day i am incredibly pissed, that the playable nightborn don't like like the ones from Suramar... Biggest L in the history of wow races.

Also those customization would look dope. But should be only for warlocks. Priest with this would be weird.

Edit: REALLY feral looking worgen with fel and maybe also red eyes . Not the rule34 furry version we have now

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    Ah yes, Man'ari Eredar with Draenei racials, including Gift of the Naaru.
    I mean, why not, we will eventually have Mechagnome and Forsaken Druids . . .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I like all these ideas, especially the inclusion of the Eredar. I've been wanting them on the Horde since the concept for Allied Races started. I'd like to see some kind of glowing hands effect for all casters regardless of their race.
    Yes, the orcs should absolutely have Eredar next to them. Who doesn't want the race that manipulated you into destroying your own culture and planet as allies.