Horde Reverence 5, Wrath of the Lich King pvp Movie

Heya there guys! I finished up my 5th official full length pvp montage movie! It took a long 6 months to complete but I got it done and I truly loved every last second of it, and I hope you guys do too! Let me know in the comments what you think of it!

https://youtu.be/JINYG8D5MJ0

Quote Originally Posted by Reverencewarlock View Post
    Heya there guys! I finished up my 5th official full length pvp montage movie! It took a long 6 months to complete but I got it done and I truly loved every last second of it, and I hope you guys do too! Let me know in the comments what you think of it!

https://youtu.be/JINYG8D5MJ0
    Yup WOTLK is king, retail is utter dogshit, and wow devs don't care about destruction warlocks. all they do is buff the brainless melee monkeighs. Fucking have to cast SHADOWFURY.

Quote Originally Posted by deathshere View Post
    Yup WOTLK is king, retail is utter dogshit, and wow devs don't care about destruction warlocks. all they do is buff the brainless melee monkeighs. Fucking have to cast SHADOWFURY.
    Waste of a post honestly...

Quote Originally Posted by deathshere View Post
    LMAOOOOO. BRO I KNOW!!! its completely mad. Although i like the dmg distribution destro has once again, i DONT LIKE how our kit has just been utterly annihilated over the last few xpacs. Demon armor? gone, Shadowfury? nerfed to a 1 minute CD AND given a cast time, Mastery dmg reduction? gone, blood horror? gone, fel flame? gone, succubus knock? gone, ember tap? gone, KJs cunning, also gone (mages have that btw, in ice floes) and soul link? yeah we got it back, BUT they nerfed it by 50%. it WAS 20%, now its 10%

Crazy how they just butchered the spec to the point that its legitimately not fun at all to play anymore. Destro used to have such a phenomenal kit that only the best could truly master and now just about all of that is gone and it feels so terrible. you went from a medium type of dmg control based spec, to a glass turret, literally