Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Not necessarily. World revamp being introduced as new zones, much more expanded in size and lore. Could you imagine if they did that with Elwynn Forest and Stormwind city? Stormwind city would be Suramar sized.

This "expansion leak" concept is actually pretty cool and I appreciate it being rather bold in the content, which is sad because it won't happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst fake leak ever seen on this page ;d

Quote Originally Posted by Mecheon View Post
    WotlK was in at least concept phases during late Vanilla/early TBC, and I've had a suspicion for ages that the foxes added to Cata were intended for MoP given their name is "mistfox". There's probably some internal stuff started at least, if only to add hints to what the next expansion may be (like all those Zandalari and KT sailors in the giant caves in Legion)

But absolutely not this deep into things
    Correct, WotLK was indeed in the works from Vanilla. However, we need to consider the fact that two completely different Blizzard eras are involved here. The Blizzard that was passionate about their game, and the Blizzard that's just milking money from their game.

While you might be completely right and next expansion is already on the table internally, I personally still prefer to stick with my own thesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    Correct, WotLK was indeed in the works from Vanilla. However, we need to consider the fact that two completely different Blizzard eras are involved here. The Blizzard that was passionate about their game, and the Blizzard that's just milking money from their game.

While you might be completely right and next expansion is already on the table internally, I personally still prefer to stick with my own thesis.
    Fair enough. We'll know for sure stuff's in development once the completely random new mounts start popping onto the store with no relation to anything in the current expansion, ala that Shadowlands dragon and the bird that's a reused phoenix

5+ Year Old Account
    this leek reeks

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad this person was banned for such a terrible attempt at "leaking" such absurd bullshit.

seems like a whole different game at this point

Quote Originally Posted by GabrielKnight View Post
    Wrath of the Barov confirmed.
    No. Mists of Perenolde

The idea that the Horde shrank down to like three races over the timeskip is really funny.

I feel deja vu. Wasn't Syndicate "leak" present in the last leaking season? I swear, it's all repeating material now.

Title: World of Warcraft: Shattered Realms

Overview:
    In the new expansion, "Shattered Realms," Azeroth faces a cataclysmic threat as the boundaries between different dimensions begin to unravel. Players must embark on a journey through fractured worlds, battling powerful foes and forging alliances to restore balance to the multiverse.

Key Features:

1. Multiverse Exploration:
    - Azeroth's very existence is threatened as rifts between dimensions open across the world. Players will travel to various shattered realms, each with its own unique challenges, landscapes, and inhabitants.

2. New Playable Races:
    - Introduce two new playable races, the mysterious Celestial Elves and the formidable Tuskarr, each with their own unique racial abilities and lore.

3. Class Evolution:
    - All classes receive significant updates, including new abilities and talent trees to adapt to the multiverse threat. Unleash the power of the multiverse with new class-specific abilities.

4. Multiverse Creatures:
    - Encounter creatures from different dimensions, some of which have never been seen in Azeroth before. These creatures bring unique challenges and opportunities for powerful loot.

5. Cross-Dimensional Dungeons and Raids:
    - Team up with players from different realms to take on cross-dimensional dungeons and raids, including iconic locations from Warcraft lore that exist across multiple realities.

6. Multiverse PvP:
    - Engage in epic PvP battles in arenas and battlegrounds where the terrain shifts between dimensions, adding a dynamic element to player-versus-player combat.

7. The Council of Realms:
    - Assemble a council of powerful leaders from various shattered realms to strategize and coordinate efforts to save Azeroth.

8. The Realmforged Artifacts:
    - Collect powerful Realmforged Artifacts, ancient relics that have the power to mend the shattered realms and reshape reality itself.

9. Player Housing:
    - Build your own pocket dimension within the multiverse, customizing it with rare items and trophies obtained from your adventures.

10. Mythic+ Multiverse Dungeons:
    - Challenge yourself with Mythic+ dungeons that combine elements from different dimensions, creating ever-changing and highly challenging experiences.

11. New Professions:
    - Introduce new crafting professions that allow players to harness the essence of the multiverse, creating gear and items with unique properties.

12. Cinematic Storytelling:
    - Experience a gripping narrative that delves deep into the lore of the multiverse and unveils the true nature of the threat facing Azeroth.

"World of Warcraft: Shattered Realms" invites players to explore the vastness of the multiverse, forge new alliances, and harness the power of the shattered realms to save Azeroth from an existential crisis. Are you prepared to face the challenge of a fractured reality?

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzcon2023Leak View Post
    The next expansion is set in the kingdom of Alterac, which has finally rebuilt and established itself as a local power.
    So, suddenly, in the blink of an eye we go from having literally no news whatsoever of the kingdom of Alterac rebuilding itself (i.e. no lore buildup) to suddenly them being not only rebuilt, but actually becoming strong enough to be considered a 'local power'?

Since the events of Dragonflight, the Horde has all but disbanded due to mistrust, leaving the Horde with only Orgrimmar, the Darkspear Tribe, and the Mag’har.
    Why would the tauren, one of the most stalwart defenders of the Horde's ideals, leave the Horde?

Because of Turalyon’s increased zealotry since the return of Xe’ra, the Alliance has been reduced to the Stormwind, Khaz Modan, and the Lightbound/Lightforged.
    Why would the void elves (led by Turalyon's wife) leave the Alliance? Why would the draenei leave?

Joining the Dragon Isles, Alterac is the first part of the old world to be reintroduced in modern times.
    Meanwhile Kul'Tiras and Zandalar are like "What are we? Chopped liver?"

Alterac is much larger than we’ve seen before, rivaling the Dragon Isles in size.
    You want Alterac, a zone that sits in the center of north side of Eastern Kingdoms, to be "bigger than the Dragon Isles? Complete with six zones of its own?
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2023-09-06 at 09:22 AM.

Why do you people insist on the word "leak"
    it's fanfic

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    Why do you people insist on the word "leak"
    it's fanfic
    Because they are leaking into their pants a bit by getting so excited while writing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.