Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Wrath of the legion of burning pandas - The Battle of the Warlords of cataclysmic shadow dragons: CLASSIC REFORGED

100% confirmed, but i have said too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean I wouldn't mind AV getting revamped(The zone) to be way bigger but thats cause of lore reasons and such.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Eh, this is just a bad fanfic.

In terms of the “expansion leak bingo” we even got the whole “new specs for classes” lmao. Shocked that “new Tinker class!!!” Or “Playable High Elves and Ogres!!” Wasn’t added to this.

You also know this is fake because it’s talking about PvP without mentioning arena lmao.
    (Blizzard doesn’t care about BGs)
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless it has world revamp/update, i call it fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Alliance fan fiction.
    They're not going to utterly destroy the Horde appeal when it's their most popular thing.

I already played this. First as Eurocorp and then as the Church of the New Epoch. I liked the Moon mission the best.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

wasnt there Syndicate fake leak that was supposed to be 10.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Alterac was never a "kingdom" to be fair. It was always a city state that controlled a mountain pass and thus an important trade route. That's it.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah ESO has added companions and Zenimax has said that down the line they might be romanceable.
    Just because it's small doesnt mean it's not a kingdom. It had a castle, villages and a king. Enough for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Unless it has world revamp/update, i call it fake.
    I think with Dragonriding being expanded to the old world, I don't think we are getting a revamp now.

Certain aspects of this sound cool. For instance, I would like to see old zones get massively expanded in scale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melorandor View Post
    I think with Dragonriding being expanded to the old world, I don't think we are getting a revamp now.

Certain aspects of this sound cool. For instance, I would like to see old zones get massively expanded in scale.
    WoW NEEDS a revamp, it's that or a certain spiral down in activity each expansion.
    Dragonflight shows we getting improvements and being tested as we speak. Does not mean we won't get a revamp/update.

Mount customization with dragon riding mounts that could lead to expand to all mounts.
    Dragonriding for old world world can still give us a world revamp or update but the spots are already certain.
    Pets being getting more customization with the upcoming warlock testing patch.

I see alot of changes coming in 11.0 to revive the "new" feeling to the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Dude you're supposed to make exciting fakes that make us want an expansion with that theme.

Not sure how you propose bloating a tiny mountainous region that has received no attention from Blizzard except "I guess the syndicate still exist by BFA" into something the size of something like the Dragon Isles, or disbanding the Horde and Alliance who are doing better than they have practically since their founding thanks to this hard-won period of relative peace from world-ending disasters.

The only thing that's on here that I recognize is I think I saw gryphons on the list of mounts that would get dragonriding compatibility in the next patch.

Considering the burner acct I'm betting this is the same person who's been obsessing with Alterac and some sort of "alteraci" allied race (oh boy, more humans!) for years for no discernable reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I'd love an expansion that takes place in the smallest zone from Vanilla. Just cram everything in Alterac, sure why not

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I’m waiting for the leak that says there’s a world revamp that puts all continents and gives us momentum based boat mounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Isn't it too early for the fake leaks to be pouring in? Especially leaks this fake?
    this, they may have different worksteams on each expansion but again this is to early for fakes

1+ Year Old Account
    You know the current expansions is trash when half way through people already want to skip to the next expansion, so made-up shit starts hitting the online.

Do not trust ANY leak that isn't regarding light vs void, yrel, azshara, xalatath.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the user has been given the hammer for ether A another False Leak or B The Name the individual choosed.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Isn't it too early for the fake leaks to be pouring in? Especially leaks this fake?
    It is. And quite frankly, I am pretty sure that even Blizz currently has no clue as to what 11.0 will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Greengrim View Post
    It is. And quite frankly, I am pretty sure that even Blizz currently has no clue as to what 11.0 will be.
    WotlK was in at least concept phases during late Vanilla/early TBC, and I've had a suspicion for ages that the foxes added to Cata were intended for MoP given their name is "mistfox". There's probably some internal stuff started at least, if only to add hints to what the next expansion may be (like all those Zandalari and KT sailors in the giant caves in Legion)

But absolutely not this deep into things

this would be horrible