Best way to farm Wyrm crests.

Spam +11 mythic runs, they are the easiest chill runs and you will weekly cap the fragments with ease. Each run gives +12 fragments.

Ez Farm, Ez Life.

Thanks captain obvious.

Wish this guy would write guides for a living.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Well, actually the easiest way to farm them is by doing a heroic aberrus run with your guild (takes max. 90 minutes) and to do 5 11's before or after that.

That would be the most time efficient way.

Also: if you're not full 441 by the end of this week (it's week 3 btw), you're doing something wrong. And if you are, well congratulations your character doesn't need wyrm crests anymore.
    Last edited by ceall; 2023-05-26 at 11:30 PM.

Next thing you know this guy will be telling us the easiest way to get Tier set bonuses is to raid.

It isn't, though... right? Right...?

...right?

::sigh::

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Next thing you know this guy will be telling us the easiest way to get Tier set bonuses is to raid.

...right?

Yea, don't know why catalyst is still cucked for over a month. I could get 2 weeks or so, but 6 is redic. At least it's a little better this tier, most of my alts have 2 piece because of the buffed drop rate in vault and the token from ksm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    Also: if you're not full 441 by the end of this week (it's week 3 btw), you're doing something wrong.
    Or they just didn't no life the patch like us, fellow degenerate. In fact without raid gear and crests ain't no fucking way my main would be anywhere close to 440. The M+ only grinders would need a huge time commitment to accomplish this.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2023-05-27 at 02:38 PM.

Well, actually the easiest way to farm them is by doing a heroic aberrus run with your guild (takes max. 90 minutes) and to do 5 11's before or after that.

Also: if you're not full 441 by the end of this week (it's week 3 btw), you're doing something wrong. And if you are, well congratulations your character doesn't need wyrm crests anymore.
    I imagine you'll also be here in 3 weeks complaining about a content draught.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    I imagine you'll also be here in 3 weeks complaining about a content draught.
    Nah, not really. I usually get my CE only like 1-2 months before the next season. However it shouldn't be too long until I (thankfully) start raid logging only.

It's usually the casuals complaining about "no content" because they don't engage in content btw.

The majority of players in the game don't do heroic raiding

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber View Post
    Spam +11 mythic runs, they are the easiest chill runs and you will weekly cap the fragments with ease. Each run gives +12 fragments.

Ez Farm, Ez Life.
    Its going to sound ridiculous but hear me out.. So I was running entry keys week 1 because well I wanted to get used to the mobs/bosses etc, so I ran a decent amount of 11-15, then toward the end of the week started pushing higher and getting into 16/17/18 (UR/FH) - well I ran out of freaken wyrm, so everyone was like "Hey man, just go exchange them with that guy" WELL LET ME TELL YA, it took me like 8000 quests later but I finally got the guy that can DOWNGRADE my crests so I can actually upgrade my gear LOL

FLEXXXXXXXXXXX

But really, most people aren't clearing Heroic in 90 minutes. Hell, most people aren't clearing Heroic period. I won't be 441 by the end of this week because 1) We're still working on Heroic and 2) I'm fairly new to M+ and am just now breaking into 17+ keys. I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm just slower than you. Since this is the first season I've ever even attempted KSM (Got it last week, by the way), I'm not too upset by it taking me a bit longer to get max ilvl.

For the average player, the OP's captain obvious point is the right answer. Timing +11s is the quickest way to farm wyrm crests.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Its going to sound ridiculous but hear me out.. So I was running entry keys week 1 because well I wanted to get used to the mobs/bosses etc, so I ran a decent amount of 11-15, then toward the end of the week started pushing higher and getting into 16/17/18 (UR/FH) - well I ran out of freaken wyrm, so everyone was like "Hey man, just go exchange them with that guy" WELL LET ME TELL YA, it took me like 8000 quests later but I finally got the guy that can DOWNGRADE my crests so I can actually upgrade my gear LOL
    While I appreciate that they're going to fix this relatively soon by granting you lower lvl crests once you max out a level (i.e. max aspect, start to get wyrm instead), it seems like such an obvious solution that I'm surprised they didn't have it when 10.1 launched. I can't tell if it was a genuine oversight or if they were trying to slow lower lvl crest acquisition for some weird reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post

...right?

They really need to just make catalyst start as soon as the race is done it's kind of absurd at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    They really need to just make catalyst start as soon as the race is done it's kind of absurd at this point.
    They should but I don't have that big of a complaint about the catalyst this tier as I did last. I have seen at least 1 tier option on all my characters vaults except for 1 time and that character only had 2 slots open combined with the mark of mastery I already have 2 characters with 4 piece and 1 more that has 2 piece+mark and are just waiting for 1 to spend mark and get 4th.

It's still a cock block on the catalyst for sure, but at least obtaining tier is no where near as obnoxious as last season. Raid is also easier to clear but I understand if some people don't want to bother with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    They should but I don't have that big of a complaint about the catalyst this tier as I did last. I have seen at least 1 tier option on all my characters vaults except for 1 time and that character only had 2 slots open combined with the mark of mastery I already have 2 characters with 4 piece and 1 more that has 2 piece+mark and are just waiting for 1 to spend mark and get 4th.

It's still a cock block on the catalyst for sure, but at least obtaining tier is no where near as obnoxious as last season. Raid is also easier to clear but I understand if some people don't want to bother with that.
    I've been stuck at 2/2 since the first week on warrior haven't gotten another in vault and alt pugs aren't exactly focused on getting everyone 4 piece instead of ilvl upgrades. I can get a third with the token but no point until I make sure that I get 4 piece from it.