Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Nope, it's lame and is far from the MMORPG structure, but hey, gotta farm them loyal customers.
    Rewards no matter how u earn them, remain rewards. Make new ones, don't fck over the remaining loyal ones that u got.

But hey, Blizzard downfall not mine. I just know then that farming in WoW isn't worth a thing anymore since they fuck is over so any noob can get it somehow one day anyways. Not worth to grind in a MMORPG anymore.

But i have trust in Blizzard they won't sink that low. Spectral remains the #1 mount in-game and they know that.
    I have spectral already have had it since TBC and do not care if it goes out to all. Prestige is one thing for super rare rewards but who has the biggest wallet as the gate doesn't fly with me. Open the gates and let em all, the majority arent the people trying to enforce their scarcity I promise you that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    I have spectral already have had it since TBC and do not care if it goes out to all. Prestige is one thing for super rare rewards but who has the biggest wallet as the gate doesn't fly with me. Open the gates and let em all, the majority arent the people trying to enforce their scarcity I promise you that.
    Nope, never.

Add new stuff, leave the old relics alone. Especially for a piss joke requirement like put a streamer on mute for 2 hours to get a unique mount.
    I got my spectral for 10 years now and still is my favourite mount, see no point in trusting Blizzard anymore if they would do shit like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    What Blizzard is doing here is short term gains long term losses, a few people will sub in to get the ugly bird from last time or this shirt, forget about them in a month, and be done with it, in return you lose the loyal customers who might have invested hundreds of hours farming gold for these items or real life money. The end result is the same

Also remember that it's important that the game has different reward structures, it's ok for there to be a few ultra rare mounts that you can get from things like TCG, alongside goldsink mounts, store mounts, achievement mounts, boss drop mounts, pvp mounts and all other things.

And yes, obviously these old items need their scarcity protected because that is the only thing they have going for them. I don't have this shirt and I for sure am not getting amazon to aquire it, but any value the shirt had came from it's rarity and you know it deep inside.

It's also good that there are items that are no longer obtainable as long as it's not done too often, yes, you miss out sometimes, but look at something like corrupted ash bringer, most people know about the weapon, very very few have it, quite a few want it, but why? because it's beautiful? no, the desire comes from the rarity, even if you don't want to admit it, because honestly the weapon looks really really outdated and bad. Let old things be.

If Blizzard wants to make promotions, I'm all for it! promote away! but make new things, a new "purple shirt" would take away from noone and add something to everyone.

On top of that, remember that something as simple as a 10 year badge on a more active forum than this usually sells for quite good money, Blizzard has 0 loyalty rewards, so the time locked and rare things serve as loyalty rewards mentally for a lot of players.

Why were the instructions to get the shirt so complicated to understand? Or was it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    What Blizzard is doing here is short term gains long term losses, a few people will sub in to get the ugly bird from last time or this shirt, forget about them in a month, and be done with it, in return you lose the loyal customers who might have invested hundreds of hours farming gold for these items or real life money. The end result is the same

Also remember that it's important that the game has different reward structures, it's ok for there to be a few ultra rare mounts that you can get from things like TCG, alongside goldsink mounts, store mounts, achievement mounts, boss drop mounts, pvp mounts and all other things.

And yes, obviously these old items need their scarcity protected because that is the only thing they have going for them. I don't have this shirt and I for sure am not getting amazon to aquire it, but any value the shirt had came from it's rarity and you know it deep inside.

It's also good that there are items that are no longer obtainable as long as it's not done too often, yes, you miss out sometimes, but look at something like corrupted ash bringer, most people know about the weapon, very very few have it, quite a few want it, but why? because it's beautiful? no, the desire comes from the rarity, even if you don't want to admit it, because honestly the weapon looks really really outdated and bad. Let old things be.

If Blizzard wants to make promotions, I'm all for it! promote away! but make new things, a new "purple shirt" would take away from noone and add something to everyone.

On top of that, remember that something as simple as a 10 year badge on a more active forum than this usually sells for quite good money, Blizzard has 0 loyalty rewards, so the time locked and rare things serve as loyalty rewards mentally for a lot of players.
    Just have to agree to disagree. I am okay with rare things obtainable in game but rare things that you have to spend thousands on through 3rd party sites doesnt hold up. Sure for the original people who got them through the TCG when it was current but thats not where most of these come from in game. A lot were duped and the rest is just whales with big wallets.

Moment that happen they lost a 13 year old sub. horrible how Blizzard is adding unobtainable items or unique limited items for prime or twitch reward.
    Make some new rewards instead Bli$$ard.

Well, a pretty high percentage of the spectral tigers around are dupes anyway. So who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    Well, a pretty high percentage of the spectral tigers around are dupes anyway. So who cares?
    Really? How did they do it?
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Moment that happen they lost a 13 year old sub. horrible how Blizzard is adding unobtainable items or unique limited items for prime or twitch reward.
    Make some new rewards instead Bli$$ard.
    After all the shit blizzard does, if that is what breaks it for you then you're full of crap. You're not quitting
    Last edited by Stormwolf64; 2023-05-29 at 03:50 PM.