Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    And entirely predictable the re-writing of history has already begone.

While they are working on WoW everything is their fault and they are the devil personified.
    And the moment they quit its "Blizzard is no longer what it once was, how will the game cope without this great person".
    Wait til Ion leaves, and the fandom says the game is dead as he was the last hero they had....
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Too bad it isn't Ion.

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    this truly is the end of blizzard as we know it. can't imagine how this company is going to look like in 3 years.
    Bro, the end of Blizzard was like 4 years ago. This changes nothing, Blizzard will still be greedy garbage.

Seems like for years we've been reading about Blizzard employees quitting to go work for a new startup to create a brand new next gen MMO... Seems like several high profile have left over the years to start a new game company.

Ok...it's 2023, where are these next gen MMO's?

Riot's MMO? I haven't heard anything concrete on that lately. And the others?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Uh so are we in the “ Holinka ruined class design and PvP and should be fired” stage still or do we swap over to “ Holinka was one of the best devs and made the game great and now it Will die” stage?
    Schrodinger's Holinka: He's both the savior and the single reason Blizzard sucks. You don't know which is true until he leaves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    Seems like for years we've been reading about Blizzard employees quitting to go work for a new startup to create a brand new next gen MMO... Seems like several high profile have left over the years to start a new game company.

Ok...it's 2023, where are these next gen MMO's?

Riot's MMO? I haven't heard anything concrete on that lately. And the others?
    I largely wonder the same. I think the first one we are actually going to see gameplay is for Stormgate, which is the Starcraft successor made by Frost Giant which was forming SC2 devs. They are supposed to release a trailer at the PC Game Show next week.

As for the Riot MMO, their official stance is they are not showing anything until they are happy with it, don't want to tease and then drastically change it later.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    I largely wonder the same. I think the first one we are actually going to see gameplay is for Stormgate, which is the Starcraft successor made by Frost Giant which was forming SC2 devs. They are supposed to release a trailer at the PC Game Show next week.

As for the Riot MMO, their official stance is they are not showing anything until they are happy with it, don't want to tease and then drastically change it later.
    Their main man leaving the project before reveal most likely shows they are either behind or he is not happy with the game design. Trust me it will be P2W kinda MMO due the fact it's RIOT and their main focus is the asian market not western, i bet he left to make a WoW alike MMO, which most likely RIOT's wont be.
    Which he most likely understood or saw aswell developing the game.

And the others well, so far they gotta start from scratch, alot of old geesers who think they still have the quality in them but i doubt we gonna see any big new MMORPGS on market from the old developers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post

Since Roits MMO is based around the League of Legends Universe maybe they are not showing anything since they are trying to figure out how to keep one of the most toxic communities out of the MMO?

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Uh so are we in the “ Holinka ruined class design and PvP and should be fired” stage still or do we swap over to “ Holinka was one of the best devs and made the game great and now it Will die” stage?
    Man... I miss Ghostcrawler.

One of the good ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    this truly is the end of blizzard as we know it. can't imagine how this company is going to look like in 3 years.
    OMG, yes too bad all of the old guards that left sexual harassment ran rampant in Blizzard left T T so sad

So I'm not really into PvP. but just from the posts I remember popping up here, didn't everybody hate Holinka?

Quote Originally Posted by fatgunn View Post
    So I'm not really into PvP. but just from the posts I remember popping up here, didn't everybody hate Holinka?
    Hate would be a nice way to put it. People hated the poor man more than they hate Ion, a feat so extraordinary that it may actually have an IRL achievement associated with it.

Cue conspiracy theorists popping out of the woodwork, as they usually do with news posts like this.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Cue conspiracy theorists popping out of the woodwork, as they usually do with news posts like this.
    Ghostcrawler is constructing an Infinity Gauntlet of previously hated WoW devs and Holinka brings him one step closer to complete MMO domination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same as it is now.

On Topic: Good Luck and God speed. Hope this turns out well for him
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Schrodinger's Holinka: He's both the savior and the single reason Blizzard sucks. You don't know which is true until he leaves.
    Haha, you could say that about Ghostcrawler too.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    OMG, yes too bad all of the old guards that left sexual harassment ran rampant in Blizzard left T T so sad
    You forgot to add allegedly. Got any proof it ever happened? Yea, thought so. ABC maffia from Twitter ain't count.

At least the old guards were able to produce quality games. Now if I log in to WoW what's the first thing I see? Fucking body types and fruit bowls. That's what the new folks at Blizz are doing. Shitting on everything to spread their agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    "I don't care if they raped people, they made good games."

Amazing take.
    Got any proof these allegations ever happened?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sentynel that... certainly is a take...