Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The Trading Post - June 2023 Rewards

The Trading Post - June 2023 Rewards
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Buzz on over to the Trading Post for the month of June. There are plenty of perfectly pointed pieces to add to your collection.

Visit T&W (Tawney and Wilder) just outside the Mage District in Stormwind or the Zen’shiri Trading Post next to Grommash Hold in Orgrimmar to check out all the latest items they have available.

Here’s What’s in Stock for June

Buzzworth
    Item Type: Pet
    Cost: 600 Trader's Tender

Royal Swarmer’s Reins
    Item Type: Mount
    Cost: 800 Trader's Tender

Cindermane Charger
    Item Type: Mount
    Cost: 900 Trader's Tender

Shifty Merchant’s Tunic
    Item Type: Shirt
    Cost: 50 Trader's Tender

Magister’s Jeweled Drape
    Item Type: Cloak

Veteran Grunt’s Chopper
    Item Type:2-Hand Axe

Ensemble: Vagabond’s Carrot Trappings
    Item Type: Head and Cloak
    Cost: 100 Trader's Tender

Ensemble: Wanderer’s Carrot Trappings
    Item Type: Head and Cloak
    Cost: 100 Trader's Tender

Pustulent Demonheart Fetish
    Item Type: Off-Hand
    Cost: 150 Trader's Tender

Sentinel’s Tower Shield
    Item Type: Shield

Emberstone Dress
    Item Type: Robe

Jewel of the Firelord
    Item Type: Helm
    Cost: 400 Trader's Tender

Flame-Forged Fel Fang
    Item Type: 1-Hand Dagger
    Cost: 450 Trader's Tender

Sunspire Battle Staff
    Item Type: Staff
    Cost: 500 Trader's Tender

Soulburner Bardiche
    Item Type: Polearm
    Cost: 550 Trader's Tender

Ensemble: Helarjar Berserker Warplate
    Item Type: Head, Shoulder, Chest, Waist, Legs, Feet, Wrist, Hand
    Cost: 750 Trader's Tender

This Month’s Bonus Reward

Mount- Quawks

Complete activities to fill the bar at the top of the Traveler’s Log found in the Adventure Guide (Shift-J)***, and you’ll receive this month’s bonus reward— the Quawks parrot mount.

Activities

Dragonflight

Title Description Travel Points
    Defeat Grand Hunt Bosses Defeat bosses during the Maruuk Centaur Grand Hunts on the Dragon Isles. 100
    Catch Fish in Lava Areas of the Dragon Isles Catch fish in lava areas of the Dragon Isles. 100
    Complete Quests at the Suffusion Camps Complete quests available at the Suffusion Camps during the Fyrrak Assauls. 100
    Loot Suffusion Crucibles at the Suffusion Camps Loot Suffusion Crucibles at the Suffusion camps during the Fyrakk Assaults. 100
    Complete Solo Dragon Riding Races Speak to a Bronze Timekeeper on the Dragon Isles to participate in a solo race. 100
    Create Shadowflame Crests Collect Shadowflame Crest fragments and create any type of Shadowflame Crest. 150
    Defeat Creatures during the Researchers Under Fire Event Kill 50 creatures. 150
    Defeat Forbidden Reach Primal Storm Bosses Defeat Primal Storm bosses in the Forbidden Reach on the Dragon Isles. 50
    Defeat Grand Hunt Bosses Defeat Bosses during the Maruuk Centaur Grand Hunts on the Dragon Isles. 100
    Earn Reputation with the Loamm Niffen Earn Reputation with the Loamm Niffen 100
    Land Lunkers with a Harpoon in a Lava Area Use a harpoon to land lunkers while you are in a lava area. 100
    Loot Treasure Chests in Niffen Caves Find and loot treasure chests while exploring caves alongside a niffen companion. 200
    Obtain Flightstones -- 100
    Recover Vigor While Ground Skimming Recover 30 Vigor via ground skimming. 100
    Slay Enemies in Scalecracker Keep or in the Obsidian Citadel Slay 200 enemies in Scalecracker Keep or near Obsidian Throne 100
    Unlock Doors Within the Zskera Vaults Unlock Doors within the Zskera Vaults using Zskera Vault keys. 100

Dungeons

Defeat Kokia Blazehoof After Heating Life Pools Defeat Kokia Blazehoof after heating up four life pools within Molten Boulder in Ruby Life Pools on Mythic difficulty. 100

Holidays and Events

Greedy Emissary (June 1-June 15)

Defeat Treasure Goblin Defeat Treasure Goblins in Stormwind, Orgrimmar, or the Dragon Isles. 250

Darkmoon Faire (June 4-June 10)

Firebird’s Challenge Complete the quest, “Firebird’s Challenge,” at the Darkmoon Faire island. 50
    Use the Flaming Hoop Toy at the Darkmoon Faire Island and Valdrakken Use the Flaming Hoop toy on Darkmoon Faire Island and in Valdrakken. 50

Thousand Boat Bash (June 6-June 8)

Create a Small Boat Complete Thousand Boat Bash quests to acquire and combine parts into a Small Boat. 100
    Sail Around the Dragon Isles Use a Small Boat to sail around the Dragon Isles. 150

Mists of Pandaria Timewalking (June 13-June 20)

Complete 5 Mists of Pandaria Timewalking Dungeons Complete Mists of Pandaria Timewalking dungeons. 200

Midsummer Fire Festival (June 21-June 30)

/bow at a Scorchling Emote /bow at a Summer Scorchling or a Festival Scorchling. 50
    Celebrate the Fire at the Obsidian Throne Emote /dance at a Brazier of Dancing Flames toy by the Obsidian Throne. 100
    Complete 10 Daily Quests Complete Midsummer Fire Festival daily quests. 200
    Desecrate the Flames in Pandaria Desecrate the flames in Pandaria. 100
    Honor the Flames in Pandaria Honor the flames in Pandaria. 200
    Slay Ahune 2 Times Slay Ahune. 200

Pet Battles

Defeat Master Tamers in Pandaria Defeat 3 Master Tamers in Pandaria. 100
    Defeat Storm Pet Event Bosses with Elemental Pets Defeat storm pet event bosses with a lineup of at least 2 elemental pets. 200

Professions

Complete Weekly Gathering Quests Weekly profession quests can be obtained within the Artisan's Market in Valdrakken. 100
    Catch Fish in Pandaria Catch 50 fish in Pandaria. 100
    Cheer the Snails Emote /cheer at racing snails in Glimmerogg. 50

PvP

Collect Bloody Tokens in the Dragon Isles -- 150
    Kill 15 Players in The Waking Shores -- 100

Quests

Complete Solo Dragon Riding Races Speak to a Bronze Timekeeper on the Dragon Isles to participate in a solo race. 100

Special

/cold at a Player on Fire from Matches Emote /cold at a player that is on fire from the Set of Matches toy. 50
    Become one with the Fire in the Dragon Isles Use the Set of Matches toy in Valdrakken, Iskaara, Dragonscale Basecamp, and Maruukai. 100
    Slay Creatures while Under the Burning Defender Medallion Effects Slay creatures that grant experience while under the effects of the Burning Defender Medallion toy on the Dragon Isles. 100

How it Works
    Get Tender Every Month
    At the first of each month, players with an active account in good standing will receive 500 Trader’s Tender automatically every month from a chest called the Collector’s Cache. If you don’t have active game time on your account or aren’t a subscriber at the start of a new month, don’t worry. Your Tender will be awarded on the first day of the month when you do have game time or an active subscription. This will be the same amount for everyone, regardless of how you pay for your game time.

The Traveler's Log
    Complete monthly activities listed in the new Traveler’s Log. Each month features a rotating, themed set of activities. These activities provide the opportunity to earn up to 500 additional Trader’s Tender. There’s only a set amount of Tender you can earn each month through completing activities, so you won’t need to complete all the ones in the log each month. You’ll be able to pick and choose from a variety of fun in-game activities to easily earn Tender. Players can choose to earn by continuing to play the game as they already do, such as completing quests, competing in battlegrounds, participating in holiday activities, and even running Mythic+ dungeons. But you can also choose to take part in activities uniquely designed for the month.

Freeze an Item
    Before the month comes to an end, if you haven’t purchased that one “must-have” item yet, don’t worry. You can “freeze” an item so you can purchase it later. When you freeze an item, it will stay available month over month until it is purchased or replaced.

If this month’s offerings didn’t have the items you wanted, you can hang on to your Trader’s Tender to spend later. It won’t go anywhere, and unspent Tender will continue to accumulate each month.

What a Tender Moment
    As a way of saying “Thank you” to the community for continuing to play World of Warcraft with us, we are awarding a bonus 500 Trader’s Tender to players who purchase Dragonflight and add it to their account†. This bonus Trader’s Tender will also be rewarded retroactively to players who have already purchased Dragonflight. Players can collect this bonus Trader’s Tender from their Collector’s Cache.

Learn more about the Trading Post in our previously published news post on the official site.

*The Trading Post feature is not available in WoW Classic titles.
    **Requires World of Warcraft Subscription or Game Time
    ***Requires Level 10 to access the Adventure Guide.
    †Bonus Trader’s Tender is granted only once per Battle.net account.
    Last edited by Stoy; 2023-05-31 at 10:19 PM.

These mounts could not be more perfect. Three of them? And Cindermane Charger returning! Fantastic to behold.

Finally something I actually want.

Man this month is good. Glad I saved over 3k tender over time. Gief parrot.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Meh, already got the firecrown and the charger, the rest is nothing special.

bleh, don't like them bringing back old stuff, I don't have the charger, but I still feel it's crap, why ever do any of their promotions? it'll just come for free if you chill out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    bleh, don't like them bringing back old stuff, I don't have the charger, but I still feel it's crap, why ever do any of their promotions? it'll just come for free if you chill out.
    Charger was Refer a Friend which, let's be honest, most people generally treated as just a shop mount they had to make a second account for.

Frankly it being achievable in-game after all this time is more preferable

3+ Year Old Account
    Time for my monthly worthless takes on the rewards!

I hope you were saving Tender, because holy moly this month has some pricey goods.

THE GOOD
    Royal Swarmer's Reins - This was originally going to be a "meh" due to the 800 Tender tag and being a recolor, but all three of its recolors require a fairly substantial amount of time and/or luck to get, so this is the easiest way to acquire this model, and yellow is a very nice color as well. So into the Good tier it goes. And it's not even the best mount here, because...
    Cindermane Charger - The mount itself is okay. The 900 Tender price is less okay. But making old RAF rewards available as Trading Post items has some pretty huge implications, in that any and all past and present RAF rewards may eventually be up for grabs here. Despite being the most expensive item in the set, it may still be the biggest steal.
    Ensemble: Vagabond's Carrot Trappings/Ensemble: Wanderer's Carrot Toppings - Orange is a pretty uncommon transmog color, and this would likely work well for Fire Mages/Destro Locks in particular. Admittedly, I have a pro-Orange bias. Otherwise this would likely go in Meh.
    Sentinel's Tower Shield - This is a very, very weak good, but it's something that's apparently original, and 150 is a humble price.
    Jewel of the Firelord - Cash Shop items being re-released is something I should probably object to, but being able to earn them via in-game content won't get complaints from me. 400 Tender makes me tempted to bump it down, though.
    Quawks - We already got two parrot mounts in-game, but both require a decent bit of luck to get, similar to the Royal Swarmer's Reins situation. As a bonus, I absolutely adore the (probably intentional) Donkey Kong Country series reference between this and Squawks.
    500 Free Tender - While technically not a part of the rewards, this is worth pointing out. I'm sure some more cynical individuals will call this a scheme to get more people to buy DF, while I, myself, do have some concerns that this does set a precedent in terms of acquiring Tender that could become an issue further down the road. Will that become the case? Maybe, maybe not. Insofar, Blizz hasn't done anything monumentally stupid with the Trading Post. In the meantime, may as well take the W.

THE MEH
    Shifty Merchant's Tunic - This actually doesn't look too bad for a 50 Tender item, but shirts are a pretty "eh" slot.
    Magister's Jeweled Drape - See the above. I could see this working very, very well for some ranger-themed transmogs. It's borderline Good.
    Veteran Grunt's Chopper - This WOULD be good, had it not been a recolor of the Orgrimmar Axe, available via Garrisons. But 50 Tender isn't too bad a price for Alliance mains too lazy to get a Garrison up and running Horde side.
    Pustulent Demonheart Fetish - Eh, recolor, mid price tag at 150 Tokens. Not really much else to say on this one.
    Emberstone Dress - Might not be a bad pickup for Worgen players, but past that, not really impressed. Again, 150 Tender is modest.

THE BAD
    Buzzworth - At first, I was going to impulsively call this a "meh" as a recolor of a pre-existing pet whilst still having a fairly hefty 600 Tender price tag, but then I dug a bit deeper. On the surface, it looks like it's nearly, if not perfectly identical in model to the already-available Seabreeze Bumblebee, turning this from a mid pickup to a borderline ripoff unless you're an established pet collector. I guess it COULD end up having a good statline and movepool, but I'm not counting on it.
    Flame-Forged Fel Fang - Given the 450 Tender tag, this is too samey compared to the Mythic version of Fang of the Pit for my tastes.
    Sunspire Battle Staff - Crystal-based staves are already a fairly common thing, so 500 Tender for another one is very, very steep. Not even the Orange bonus can save it here.
    Soulburner Bardiche - Like the item apparently being its own thing (and having shades of Legion), don't like the 550 Tender tag for a single weapon transmog.
    Ensemble: Helarjar Berserker Warplate - Another month, another overpriced Transmog set, even if it looks better than the IE set it's a recolor of.

This month would be a "Get the Charger" month if I was buying here. Maybe grab the Swarmer mount if I had plenty of Tender saved, or even one of the orange cloak mogs. Overall, this feels like a very good month, even with the few duds.

It reduces FOMO a bit, which isn't a bad thing. I say this as someone who grabbed the Cash Shop headpieces before they were put into the metaphorical vault.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a predominantly horde player, it’s a little bit insulting they’re adding another wasp version of the black empire models instead of letting horde players have a honey bee mount. This continues to be one of the only faction specific unique mounts whilst every other mount models are available to alliance players
    ”I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me."-Sylvanas Windrunner

Not one, not two... but three mounts in June's Trading Post? I know one of them is a 1000 Tender reward, but still. Damn, it's gonna be a pricy month. I'm glad I saved a lot from May.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chilela View Post
    500 Free Tender - While technically not a part of the rewards, this is worth pointing out. I'm sure some more cynical individuals will call this a scheme to get more people to buy DF, while I, myself, do have some concerns that this does set a precedent in terms of acquiring Tender that could become an issue further down the road. Will that become the case? Maybe, maybe not. Insofar, Blizz hasn't done anything monumentally stupid with the Trading Post. In the meantime, may as well take the W.
    I wonder if those who got 500 bonus Tenders back when the Trading Post went online (precisely for purchasing Dragonflight) will also get 500 Tenders this June or if that first 500 bonus Tenders count as the "once per account" restriction.

Not a mount collector so this month is awful, the tmogs are boring and ugly. Ill get the cloak and shield I guess everything else is worthless. We need the blood troll tmog...

Fire horsss
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I wonder if those who got 500 bonus Tenders back when the Trading Post went online (precisely for purchasing Dragonflight) will also get 500 Tenders this June or if that first 500 bonus Tenders count as the "once per account" restriction.
    From the way it's worded, I would presume that it's an addition. Guess we'll see once tomorrow rolls around.

I'd argue this is simply too much good stuff in one month. I'm going to have to make some hard decisions prioritizing this one and will definitely use the freeze.

Quote Originally Posted by doodle90 View Post
    Not a mount collector so this month is awful, the tmogs are boring and ugly. Ill get the cloak and shield I guess everything else is worthless. We need the blood troll tmog...
    The Duality Of Man over here. Just goes to show you can't please everyone I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Well since I didn't chill out and did the promotion now I don't have to waste tendies on it
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Chilela View Post
    Time for my monthly worthless takes on the rewards!

I hope you were saving Tender, because holy moly this month has some pricey goods.

THE GOOD
    Royal Swarmer's Reins - This was originally going to be a "meh" due to the 800 Tender tag and being a recolor, but all three of its recolors require a fairly substantial amount of time and/or luck to get, so this is the easiest way to acquire this model, and yellow is a very nice color as well. So into the Good tier it goes. And it's not even the best mount here, because...
    Cindermane Charger - The mount itself is okay. The 900 Tender price is less okay. But making old RAF rewards available as Trading Post items has some pretty huge implications, in that any and all past and present RAF rewards may eventually be up for grabs here. Despite being the most expensive item in the set, it may still be the biggest steal.
    Ensemble: Vagabond's Carrot Trappings/Ensemble: Wanderer's Carrot Toppings - Orange is a pretty uncommon transmog color, and this would likely work well for Fire Mages/Destro Locks in particular. Admittedly, I have a pro-Orange bias. Otherwise this would likely go in Meh.
    Sentinel's Tower Shield - This is a very, very weak good, but it's something that's apparently original, and 150 is a humble price.
    Jewel of the Firelord - Cash Shop items being re-released is something I should probably object to, but being able to earn them via in-game content won't get complaints from me. 400 Tender makes me tempted to bump it down, though.
    Quawks - We already got two parrot mounts in-game, but both require a decent bit of luck to get, similar to the Royal Swarmer's Reins situation. As a bonus, I absolutely adore the (probably intentional) Donkey Kong Country series reference between this and Squawks.

THE MEH
    Shifty Merchant's Tunic - This actually doesn't look too bad for a 50 Tender item, but shirts are a pretty "eh" slot.
    Magister's Jeweled Drape - See the above. I could see this working very, very well for some ranger-themed transmogs. It's borderline Good.
    Veteran Grunt's Chopper - This WOULD be good, had it not been a recolor of the Orgrimmar Axe, available via Garrisons. But 50 Tender isn't too bad a price for Alliance mains too lazy to get a Garrison up and running Horde side.
    Pustulent Demonheart Fetish - Eh, recolor, mid price tag at 150 Tokens. Not really much else to say on this one.
    Emberstone Dress - Might not be a bad pickup for Worgen players, but past that, not really impressed. Again, 150 Tender is modest.

THE BAD
    Buzzworth - At first, I was going to impulsively call this a "meh" as a recolor of a pre-existing pet whilst still having a fairly hefty 600 Tender price tag, but then I dug a bit deeper. On the surface, it looks like it's nearly, if not perfectly identical in model to the already-available Seabreeze Bumblebee, turning this from a mid pickup to a borderline ripoff unless you're an established pet collector. I guess it COULD end up having a good statline and movepool, but I'm not counting on it.
    Flame-Forged Fel Fang - Given the 450 Tender tag, this is too samey compared to the Mythic version of Fang of the Pit for my tastes.
    Sunspire Battle Staff - Crystal-based staves are already a fairly common thing, so 500 Tender for another one is very, very steep. Not even the Orange bonus can save it here.
    Soulburner Bardiche - Like the item apparently being its own thing (and having shades of Legion), don't like the 550 Tender tag for a single weapon transmog.
    Ensemble: Helarjar Berserker Warplate - Another month, another overpriced Transmog set, even if it looks better than the IE set it's a recolor of.

This month would be a "Get the Charger" month if I was buying here. Maybe grab the Swarmer mount if I had plenty of Tender saved, or even one of the orange cloak mogs. Overall, this feels like a very good month, even with the few duds.

It reduces FOMO a bit, which isn't a bad thing. I say this as someone who grabbed the Cash Shop headpieces before they were put into the metaphorical vault.
    I enjoyed reading your writeup, and I agree on most of the items. Especially the transmog feels like a ripoff this month with all the other options competing for the 1000 tenders we get.
    I'd probably move the Soulburner Bardiche up to meh as well, especially if it wasn't such a hotly contested month. The sunspire battle staff can suck it, the similar models ingame both come cheap and in my opinion all look better, I'm not even sure I'd pay 100 for that.

About the FOMO, yeah, I'm sure you are right, the way I see it though is why use the cash shop or their promotions at all if we'll just get it for watching twitch or getting some tender. Previously I bought things I thought were absolutely amazing, if they were meh I might if I found something they'd go with, like a transmog or something, and I never touched stuff I thought looked bad. Now it'll have to be extra super special amazing for me to buy it since I'm going to get it for free later anyways.

Good month for saving lots of tenders! Barely anything worth getting, except the cloaks. Hopefully next month will see the blood troll transmog

I wish this monthly reward had a transmog set reward instead of another mount, especially a recolor of existing mount.
    Last edited by ImTheMizAwesome; 2023-06-01 at 06:20 AM.

That charger is a former refer-a-friend mount, nice. Kind of hoping that fire dog whatever it was called from the HotS promotion will be up eventually. I never got it cause I just couldn't be arsed.

Edit: Didn't even see the new cape/cowl color. Really enjoying these.
    Last edited by JSoup; 2023-06-01 at 07:03 AM.

I actually think this is the worst month so far.

I would never use any of that.

To each their own I guess.