Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Hopefully today is the day you understand and realize that opinions other than yours exist.
    A narcissist would never admit such a thing.

Devil May Cry: Devil Trigger did it better

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    Devil May Cry: Devil Trigger did it better

That was just as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Masternap View Post
    You mean Kate Beckinsale from 20 years ago? She's almost 50 now.
    Jesus Christ are you like 19? This is Kate Beckinsale of 2023:

How gross, right?

Holy cringe, that was terrible - could have used some metal.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    The special effects are kinda creepy, but I like the song!
    Probably because I listen to a ton of Jpop lol
    Doesn't sound like any J-pop I know! (and I'm pretty into it)

Well, as cringe as I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    The song is really good and I don't understand the hate. It's not going to be everyone's cup of tea but no song will ever fit the bill there.
    Nice song I agree, but what the hell (pun very much intended) does it have to do with Diablo?

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Nice song I agree, but what the hell (pun very much intended) does it have to do with Diablo?
    That Blizzard picked it and put it in a music video feature their stuff? It is called Lilith though it isn't written for Diablo 4. Would you object to a random metal song being used? As they would have nothing to do with the video game either.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by kevincuomo View Post
    Well, as cringe as I expected.
    my thoughts exactly

LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Halsey's one of my favorite artists and I think this video and the music and everything is just about perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakut View Post
    A narcissist would never admit such a thing.
    95% of forum users are narcissists so thats a weak argument

I didn't hate it. I am kind of baffled that the highest quality is 1080p and the amount of artifacts present in the dark scenes made it a really poor watching experience. Especially considering 90% of the video is poorly lit/washed out in red. Neither Halsey nor BTS has had videos with quality this poor in a while.
    I'm also not sure what the connection to Diablo is outside of the little imagery presented in the video, but I guess that could be a good thing as it gives the song a wider audience.

Solid 5/10.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    That Blizzard picked it and put it in a music video feature their stuff? It is called Lilith though it isn't written for Diablo 4. Would you object to a random metal song being used? As they would have nothing to do with the video game either.
    The fact that none of the music in Diablo 1, 2 and 3 is even remotely like this song makes me think it's got nothing to do with the game. But I haven't played Diablo 4 yet, maybe its soundtrack is like that.

Honestly the overly aggressive marketing for Diablo 4 just makes me want to play it less at this point. It's everywhere and in every form imaginable and just gets tiring.

Obviously it works and brings in players as otherwise they wouldn't do it, but marketing this forced just seems repulsive to me

Pfft...hell, might as well have had "Mary on a Cross" by Ghost.

Huge opportunity on Blizzards end missed by not having Evanessence do a song.. Her voice is pure gothic and amazing.