Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    Relapses back again to be miserable and destroy yet another thread with his whining. Swear you are like a virus.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    People were moved from 10.1 content to do the 10.1.5 content and now they're going to be moved to the 10.1.7 content. We haven't really had incremental world content delivered this way before so it's a bit unfair to compare this to other major patch content loops. I get that your argument is that this content is mid as fuck and that you personally wish Blizzard focused on more substantive content that could last a full patch cycle but that's a subjective take. I'm sure Blizzard has engagement statistics for this kinda content and usually when we see Blizzard not changing something, it means that people are engaging with it. (Don't fix what isn't broken.)
    Notice how you couldn't defend how there is absolutely no unique feature present in the base 10.1 patch at all.

    I'm done arguing about this.
    Look at the past expansions and then look at DF. It's a joke.
    I won't break down every single end-game content update for every single patch for neither you nor FelPlague.

    I am pretty certain that you are able to look at actual end-game content development from the past and see what I see.
    You just choose to not give a fuck.

    Well, I give a fuck.
    It's pretty fucking sad that there is no reason to log in to the game during an expansion that adds this many... khmm... 'content' updates between tier patches.

  3. #43
    Merely a Setback FelPlague's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    Notice how you couldn't defend how there is absolutely no unique feature present in the base 10.1 patch at all.

    I'm done arguing about this.
    Look at the past expansions and then look at DF. It's a joke.
    I won't break down every single end-game content update for every single patch for neither you nor FelPlague.

    I am pretty certain that you are able to look at actual end-game content development from the past and see what I see.
    You just choose to not give a fuck.

    Well, I give a fuck.
    It's pretty fucking sad that there is no reason to log in to the game during an expansion that adds this many... khmm... 'content' updates between tier patches.
    few if any patches have unique features.
    "Look at past expansions" ok so show us, lets look at these past expansions. Tell me what unique feature every past patch had.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhalladin View Post
    Relapses back again to be miserable and destroy yet another thread with his whining. Swear you are like a virus.
    You do realize this forum has an ignore function, right?

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    It's a fucking half-way patch. You know what we would have got before they committed to these?

    Literally fucking nothing.

    So unless your argument is "literally fucking nothing is better than something," you're just arguing from a place of entitlement.
    These two things are the same thing.

    Literally fucking nothing and a patch with exactly the same thing as you already have; show me the difference between these pictures?

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhalladin View Post
    Relapses back again to be miserable and destroy yet another thread with his whining. Swear you are like a virus.
    O my...lol

    EDIT. The only problem with the ignore function is that from my side, I don't see your response. But you can still see mine, and if I choose to click on your response when you post then I am the idiot of course. but it still shows your name and that you responded to something in that post. But the IGNORE function in these forums is pure ass.
    Last edited by Aggressive; 2023-08-08 at 12:07 AM.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    Notice how you couldn't defend how there is absolutely no unique feature present in the base 10.1 patch at all.

    I'm done arguing about this.
    Look at the past expansions and then look at DF. It's a joke.
    I won't break down every single end-game content update for every single patch for neither you nor FelPlague.

    I am pretty certain that you are able to look at actual end-game content development from the past and see what I see.
    You just choose to not give a fuck.

    Well, I give a fuck.
    It's pretty fucking sad that there is no reason to log in to the game during an expansion that adds this many... khmm... 'content' updates between tier patches.
    I'm not asking you to break things down. I'm telling you that I understand your argument but I personally prefer this model to what we've had in previous expansions. You're free to disagree but I really don't think that we should be telling Blizzard to just "do nothing."

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    These two things are the same thing.

    Literally fucking nothing and a patch with exactly the same thing as you already have; show me the difference between these pictures?
    But...it isn't the same thing? Hello?

  8. #48
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    8,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    Where is my Mage Tower? Where is my Horrific Visions? Where is my Warfront? Where is my Twisting Corridors?
    There is 1 content like that in every expansion. I don't know why Warfronts are on your list, it's casual content like Zskera Vault, Niffen Digs, Researchers under Fire or Time Rifts (and all 4, while nothing special are way better than Warfronts).

    Where it is 1 challenging non-raid/dungeon content in DF? In 10.2 there are "open world challenges" - here you go. If it will be good content or not, remains to be seen. Before 10.2 PTR we know nothing about it.

    Content in 10.1.7 exist to catch up your alts to Season 3 ON ALTS. If it's fast like Forbidden Reach, it will be really fun to get sets on multiple classes, especially since 10.1 sets look waaay better then 10.0 or 9.2. Your "wheeeere is my conteeent" temper tantrum over this is pathetic.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post
    Right. So instead of playing Starfield, I'm gonna play more tired as fuck WoW shit.
    Bruh, what the fuck?

    Is this a massive case of FOMO or is it just me?

  10. #50
    Fluffy Kitten Nerph-'s Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhalladin View Post
    Relapses back again to be miserable and destroy yet another thread with his whining. Swear you are like a virus.
    Not to defend Relapses, because he can speak for himself and doesn't need defending, but he's not the one complaining about every little thing possible on these forums. It's tiresome reading the news and checking the comments only to see people spouting the same shit again and again.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    People were moved from 10.1 content to do the 10.1.5 content and now they're going to be moved to the 10.1.7 content. We haven't really had incremental world content delivered this way before so it's a bit unfair to compare this to other major patch content loops. I get that your argument is that this content is mid as fuck and that you personally wish Blizzard focused on more substantive content that could last a full patch cycle but that's a subjective take. I'm sure Blizzard has engagement statistics for this kinda content and usually when we see Blizzard not changing something, it means that people are engaging with it. (Don't fix what isn't broken.)
    I think the devs overestimated the cosmetic functions of both. I have next to no intention to go to ZC except to get alts to 20 renown which takes like 2 days of "work" so they can get the wyrm crest and then do Sark for the same. I got the mount and pet from RuF but am missing several from the rares etc, but I'm not that drawn to do it as of now.

    Time Rifts, however, are closer to everything and I find far more reasonable and that's even with nearly all of it being cosmetic.

    I see people in my guild doing heroic dungeons and even people on my friends list and I am often tempted to ask if they're doing them just for fun, but I feel like it might come off as condescending, but heroics are as far behind or more so than ZC gear.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Not to defend Relapses, because he can speak for himself and doesn't need defending, but he's not the one complaining about every little thing possible on these forums. It's tiresome reading the news and checking the comments only to see people spouting the same shit again and again.
    That's because people instinctively come here to talk shit sometimes. And Relapses will always be here to engage them.

  13. #53
    Fluffy Kitten Nerph-'s Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    That's because people instinctively come here to talk shit sometimes. And Relapses will always be here to engage them.
    So in other words they're coming here to troll and bait others into arguments? At least that's what I understand from "come here to talk shit sometimes".

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    So in other words they're coming here to troll and bait others into arguments? At least that's what I understand from "come here to talk shit sometimes".
    No no, it's like twitter, where people just can't move on from certain things, like hating WoW.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    So in other words they're coming here to troll and bait others into arguments? At least that's what I understand from "come here to talk shit sometimes".
    So i do not know about every person posting here in these forums, but do we have some 12 year olds or lower in age. I don't think no one puts a gun to a person's head in here and makes them respond to anyone on any post. But hey I could be wrong on that assumption. I think people look for a argument and want desperately to engage in one. But I also could be wrong on that assumption as well.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    So i do not know about every person posting here in these forums, but do we have some 12 year olds or lower in age. I don't think no one puts a gun to a person's head in here and makes them respond to anyone on any post. But hey I could be wrong on that assumption. I think people look for a argument and want desperately to engage in one. But I also could be wrong on that assumption as well.
    I'm well aware my takes are controversial. There was a short period a few months ago where people on 4chan's /wowg/ board would post my avatar whenever anybody said anything remotely positive about the game. If you ever happen to be there (God knows why you would) and see somebody talk about "Barry," it's me they're usually thinking about. (It happens less these days but it is what it is.) I try to engage in debates in good faith but it's increasingly difficult when the undercurrent of negativity becomes louder and louder. I'm also not always a contrarian though it may seem that way if you're only ever seeing my posts on the news items.

  17. #57
    Fluffy Kitten Nerph-'s Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    So i do not know about every person posting here in these forums, but do we have some 12 year olds or lower in age. I don't think no one puts a gun to a person's head in here and makes them respond to anyone on any post. But hey I could be wrong on that assumption. I think people look for a argument and want desperately to engage in one. But I also could be wrong on that assumption as well.
    I can only speak for myself when I say that it's tedious and boring to read the same crap on every news post. I'm pretty sure most people welcome discussion, constructive criticism, etc, but for a while now it's just stuff like "lol ded game" or similar. It adds absolutely nothing of value to discuss.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I can only speak for myself when I say that it's tedious and boring to read the same crap on every news post. I'm pretty sure most people welcome discussion, constructive criticism, etc, but for a while now it's just stuff like "lol ded game" or similar. It adds absolutely nothing of value to discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    I'm well aware my takes are controversial. There was a short period a few months ago where people on 4chan's /wowg/ board would post my avatar whenever anybody said anything remotely positive about the game. If you ever happen to be there (God knows why you would) and see somebody talk about "Barry," it's me they're usually thinking about. (It happens less these days but it is what it is.) I try to engage in debates in good faith but it's increasingly difficult when the undercurrent of negativity becomes louder and louder. I'm also not always a contrarian though it may seem that way if you're only ever seeing my posts on the news items.
    When I say this, it is not to be rude, or snide, or a smart-ass, but you guys have to overlook people's opinions. Some people's opinion will be great and awesome and some people's opinions will be the dumbest thing ever said. And sometimes I think some people say things just to get stuff started...on purpose. Get the crowd going so to say. I learned years ago (Been playing wow for 19 years) to look past some people's opinion. It is kind of the reason why I don't spend to much time in forums; on here, or reddit, or on wow forums. People keep saying the same o thing; wow is dead, wow is trash, or FFXIV is better. Strange cause yet they continue to play the hell out of wow like no tomorrow. Those guys are trolls. BIG UGLY ONES AT THAT. Try not to feed into their garbage. That is what they want.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

  19. #59
    The Insane Glorious Leader's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In my bunker leading uprisings
    Posts
    19,237
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    He is correct tho.

    These mini-invasion events are now overwhelming in DF. What, will we get 3 additional open world assaults in 10.2, 10.2.5 and 10.2.7?
    And not only that, they are entirely useless. The Dragon Isles are full of absolutely worthless open world assault things now.

    Like, I would happily trade in all the open world events of 10.1 (Fyrakk, timerift, dreamsurge) for a 1 or 2 boss mini-raid with some actually interesting rewards.
    They released this roadmap last year, even if all the assets are reused I wouldn't care, these open world cancer cells should stop spreading.
    The alternatives would have assholes whining about being forced to participate. This is what you get.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

  20. #60
    I kinda like Time Rifts. Its aoe fest etc, but I like the task kind of thing it has. And the rewards and reward system is nice, its not hard to get stuff and there are some nice things to get. And the theme and music is engaging. But thats my taste.

    Time Rifts are so far the only thing I've enjoyed somewhat when it comes to outdoor content.

    If the Dream thingy is the same then thats better than purely AoE-fest. Its ok for a side thing to do in WoW. But DF still lacks proper non-instanced character progression.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •