Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LionSinMaikeru View Post
    Funny enough, this is what makes it somewhat believable for me.

We've had quite a few terrible expansion names over the last few years. This would just be icing on the cake.

Like there could have been dozens of names more creative than "Battle For Azeroth" or "Shadowlands" or even "Dragonflight"
    true about the name, but everything else also sounds bullshit, two races? one at at launch and both neutral? nah, thats nonsense, we just got a shit one, they will not make it again.

Plus, this look like just the leaks from the "south seas" expansions, we had before BfA, and BFA already is the south seas expansions with zandalar and kultiras

It's not a bad "leak"

I'm just skeptical they're going to do yet another island expansion and the most predictable one at that.

Even they have to be sick of it at this point.

I'd bet on it being another planet, Avaloren, or some kind of revamp.

But wouldn't be shocked if they did do a south seas, undermine, tel abim, etc expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    It wouldn't need to go away. I meant having a separate underwater riding + water mounts in addition to dragonriding. It would probably be too much work though.
    And? The problem here is that it isn't going away to begin with, so claiming "it comes back" makes no sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And? The problem here is that it isn't going away to begin with, so claiming "it comes back" makes no sense.
    Where did I say "it comes back"?

The only person who said anything like that is OP. I quoted a different part of his post, to reply to, and you then quoted me.

I think you're a little confused.
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2023-08-28 at 09:23 AM.

Where did I say "it comes back"?

The only person who said anything like that is OP. I quoted a different part of his post, to reply to, and you then quoted me.

I think you're a little confused.
    No, you're just stopping an inch short of grasping what i'm talking about. The OPs post is still part of the discussion.

Can we start permabanning people for multiaccounts please? Would get rid of this spam immediately.

This Voidstorm will suck out that sword, right?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Couldn’t even be bothered to name all the zones. 0/10. Also we won’t see you in November OP because you’ve been banned for using a burner account

Quote Originally Posted by Primohastat View Post
    This Voidstorm will suck out that sword, right?
    What sword?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    What sword?
    That sword in Silithus that people can't seem to just leave there but keep wanting to pull out so Azeroth bleeds out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, you're just stopping an inch short of grasping what i'm talking about. The OPs post is still part of the discussion.
    Maybe I am, but why quote me when I didn't say anything about it going away or coming back? All this confusion could have been avoided

Edit: No point carrying this on as it's pointless, my apologies
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2023-08-28 at 03:36 PM.

The name alone tells you it's fake. You know blizz would do some "call of the void" shit or something instead

Even if this was a true leak , it would follow the trend of the the most recent expansion names being 1 word which I do not like.

Shadowlands…Dragonflight…and now “ Voidstorm “

still unlikely this to be true though.

Yea this is about the worst take I've seen. If they do another Shadowlands with disjointed zones with "seamless no loading screen transitions" between zones they can count me out.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I watched a Bellular video about this yesterday basically. Like all these fake leaks are so ultra low effort nowadays, basically just summarising the speculation of some youtuber instead of just coming up with something of your own.

Maybe I am, but why quote me when I didn't say anything about it going away or coming back? All this confusion could have been avoided

Edit: No point carrying this on as it's pointless, my apologies
    Because it was referring to and expanding on what you were talking about.

Bumping this, the original Voidstorm fake leak. Credit where credit is due.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Bumping this, the original Voidstorm fake leak. Credit where credit is due.
    You're bumping your own post about a fake leak because you're mad that other people are using the name lol? I thought it's bannable to have alt accounts anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by Sydrache View Post
    You're bumping your own post about a fake leak because you're mad that other people are using the name lol? I thought it's bannable to have alt accounts anyways?
    Damn right, I am. Speculation season is coming to a close soon, and things are heating up. I don't want some charlatan to lead people astray at this point. Since I know that Voidstorm is fake, it wouldn't feel right to just be quiet about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    Damn right, I am. Speculation season is coming to a close soon, and things are heating up. I don't want some charlatan to lead people astray at this point. Since I know that Voidstorm is fake, it wouldn't feel right to just be quiet about it.
    That's not why you care lol. You are mad that both other voidstorm posts got more traction than yours admit it. If the other guy is also faking he put in alot more effort with 3 cinematic screens and a logo.