Exclamation 11.0 World of Warcraft: Cosmic Collisions

Won't tell you about my source, but I tell you this, Blizz is hella proud about their new tech for 11.0! Here are all the important things I know...

Title
    World of Warcraft: Cosmic Collisions

Plot
    Xal'atath, once a mere dagger with a dark consciousness, has ascended to her former status as the Fifth Old God. Simultaneously, the forces of the Light have descended upon Azeroth. With Yrel at the helm, the faithful followers of the Light march forward, determined to cleanse the world of darkness. Azeroth stands torn between two formidable powerhouses - the corrupting Void and the purifying Light.

Features
    Empowerments: You must pick a side in this cosmic war, gaining Light-infused enhancements or Void-touched powers, all while delving into unique character customizations that reflect your allegiance.

Companions: Embark on dungeons and raids with newfound allies - AI companions! These trusty companions will join you on your perilous quests, aiding you in your battles and adding an exciting twist to your adventures.

Cosmic Interventions: The cosmic war brings the constant threat of Void manifestations and Light invasions. Whether you're exploring a zone, engaged in quests, or facing off against other players, you'll never know when the forces of the Void or the Light will intervene, creating an ever-evolving gameplay experience.

Seamless world: Experience the true freedom of dynamic flying with all your flying mounts in a seamlessly connected open world of Azeroth. Soar above the vast landscapes, witnessing the world's beauty and chaos from the skies.

Level up: Reach a pinnacle of power with a new max level cap of 80. Unlock potent spells and abilities, reshaping your character's abilities and strategies.

New Dungeons and Raids: Explore dungeons and raids that beckon with untold stories and challenges. Uncover the mysteries of the cosmos, confront ancient evils, and emerge victorious alongside your allies.

Zones
    South Sea Archipelago: Journey to the uncharted South Sea Archipelago, where hidden treasures and treacherous waters await.

Light's Fortress (revamped Blasted Lands, Swamp of Sorrows and Deadwind Pass): Explore the ethereal Light's Fortress, a bastion of purity and order.

Quel'Thalas (revamped Eversong Woods, Ghostlands, parts of Eastern Plaguelands): Traverse the timeless lands of the great elven empire of Quel'Thalas.

Amirdrassil (revamped Teldrassil, Darkshore and Ashenvale): Experience a mystical realm blossoming from the seed of a new World Tree.

Hungering Isle: Bear witness to the transformation of Xal'atath into a colossal, tentacled isle that drifts through the skies. This mobile max-level zone reshapes Azeroth's very landscape as it roams.

Hub Cities
    Elunar the crown of Amirdrassil shines as a beacon of hope for the Alliance, while the Horde finds strength anew in the revitalized Silvermoon City. These bustling hubs become your central bases for quests, resources, and forging new alliances.

---

Apart from that... the rise of Xal'atath will be the work of Iridikron and Azshara and the Invasion of the light will be initiated by Turalyon opening the Dark Portal with the help of an yet unknown figure. Stuff we will experience in Dragonflight.

Guess no one stopped Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by StopBob View Post
    Won't tell you about my source, but I tell you this, Blizz is hella proud about their new tech for 11.0! Here are all the important things I know...
    You mean your gluteus maximus?

This would be cool but my favorite part has to be Xal'atath as her own continent.

Also Amirdrassil is 100% going to be on the Dragon Isles at this point so faaaaaaaaaake.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Also Amirdrassil is 100% going to be on the Dragon Isles at this point so faaaaaaaaaake.
    Yea. Dude missed all the 10.2 information. Big fumble.

No battletoads fake leak

Source: probably as credible as yours

I like the idea of megazones in lieu of a revamp, the seamless world and companions, and once again having an overarching threat (Legion level) again.

However, everything else sounds lame af.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    This would be cool but my favorite part has to be Xal'atath as her own continent.
    Sir Mix-a-Lot is losing his mind, Xal'atath got enough back to have her own General Chat.
    confirmed by my uncle nitnendo and masahiro samurai

Quote Originally Posted by Bwgmon View Post
    Xal'atath got enough back to have her own General Chat.
    So 11.0 brings Barrens Chat 2.0? That sounds like the true big feature of the expac to me.

Please stop using chatgpt
    >tfw no venthyr allied race

The title just doesn't sit well with me.

But then again I thought "Legion" was a bad name for an expansion as well.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Enough with the Cosmic wars !!!

I like the idea of a travelling island in the sky. With the new tech without loading zones, I can see a fortress fly from eastern kingdom to kalimdor to be pretty cool. Pref with some cool islands below though.

Companions: Embark on dungeons and raids with newfound allies - AI companions! These trusty companions will join you on your perilous quests, aiding you in your battles and adding an exciting twist to your adventures.
    Love this. They worked SO WELL in Island Expeditions!!

/s

Every cosmic being is highly encouraged and welcomed! We need more people like you sir! Bob the astronaut! Let us hope for a great cosmic expansion that will have a narrative with a glorious ending.
    Last edited by Progenitor Aquarius; 2023-09-20 at 10:38 AM.

Won't tell you about my source
    Don't need to, because we know it's chat.openai.com

Permaban main account now. No, like really. This is nothing but trolling, there is no "real" leak and multiaccounts alone are banworthy.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2023-09-20 at 11:26 AM.

With a title like that, i was hoping for gokart racing in space.