Thread: Stormbreak

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by scvd View Post
    Did you say this about Legion and DF?

    Not to claim it's real, but dismissing immediately just makes anyone potentially look like an ass
    No, because when Dragonflight came out, we didn't have abundant AI everywhere. And look, I was right! So thanks, I will continue to disbelieve every shaky cam footage.

  2. #122
    Herald of the Titans Z3ROR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    2,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    For the thread:
    It just the same logo as bfa with a new name on it. So yes, this is a fake. Blizzard doesn't reuse the older logo's. They always redesign the logo to something new.

  3. #123
    Bloodsail Admiral shimargh's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    somewhere near here and there
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3ROR View Post
    It just the same logo as bfa with a new name on it. So yes, this is a fake. Blizzard doesn't reuse the older logo's. They always redesign the logo to something new.
    it was an AI image after all.
    Last edited by shimargh; 2023-10-03 at 10:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    A year from now someone on these forums is gonna say that the (wod) launch went smoothly..... I am gonna remind that asshole of this launch, this shit is not going smoothly at all.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    I didn't say they're dismissible, I'm saying people are overblowing the influence. Just take a look at the heroic mount from Dragonflight; If we apply the same logic to the Tangled Dreamweaver we should have had an Emerald Dream expansion full of green dragons. That's not the expansion we've had.

    Not even close in fact.

    Now if we apply the Dreamweaver situation to the Algarian Stormrider, we're probably looking at Khaz Algar playing a very small role in 11.0, just like the Emerald Dream plays a small role in Dragonflight.

    I believe people are confusing Dwarven elements for Titan elements.
    I think your conflating "X playing an important role" with "Is solely about X". And TBH I don't get why. If one says that "WoD was about orcs" one is not saying it was the only focus, but a predominant element. The hints we are getting are gravitating towards storms and earthen/dwarves, specially with the term "Stormrider" coming into play.

    And it does feel more dwarven than titan tbh.

  5. #125
    I don't see them selling an entire exp based on a dwarf riding a gryphon. I mean.. a dragon riding a gryphon maybe if we hadn't just had dragons.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by allegrian View Post
    I think this is it, it's fake for this reason, we don't need to talk more about it.
    You know what I was about to agree with you until I noticed that the far right and left assets are different from the vanilla one. The vanilla one has 1 "bullet looking object" on each side and the 240p photo doesn't have those "bullets" it has something else...of course im just bored with my life trying to figure this out but this makes me not agree with you 100% so more talking continues

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Z3ROR View Post
    It just the same logo as bfa with a new name on it. So yes, this is a fake. Blizzard doesn't reuse the older logo's. They always redesign the logo to something new.
    Unless they were hinting at us possibly...I think the team does some slight work on "leak" tactics/misdirections to build hype. It could def be a marketing strat

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, twitter "Warcraft Rumble" just posted a new Dwarf Gryphon riding playable character...

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Husurdaddy View Post
    You know what I was about to agree with you until I noticed that the far right and left assets are different from the vanilla one. The vanilla one has 1 "bullet looking object" on each side and the 240p photo doesn't have those "bullets" it has something else...of course im just bored with my life trying to figure this out but this makes me not agree with you 100% so more talking continues
    It's fake because the OP made a separate thread (now merged with this one) admitting as much; assuming you have it set to 20 posts-per-page check page 6, post 107 (OP deleted his post admitting to it being fake but post 107 quoted him saying so).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •