Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    reason people
    You are not the people. You are one person. When you are elected President of the People or something then you can speak for them.

Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    You are not the people. You are one person. When you are elected President of the People or something then you can speak for them.
    I'm not speaking for them.

They have already spoken for themselves.

I'm only summarizing for you.

If you were capable of and/or willing to employ differentiated, self-reflective thought you would have realized why those people are so against your idea when they raised their objections. Since you don't seem to understand them (or are unwilling to admit you do, at the very least) I provided you a helpful digest of the most important core features of collective criticism. It's not exhaustive, and it does not make any claims of representation. It's merely a condensed, simplified version of the highlights, so you have an easier time understanding why so many people are so upset whenever you make a new thread, and why so many of those threads get shut down by moderators.

Hopefully, this can help you avoid making those mistakes again in the future. And I say that realizing of course that it is a bit of a catch-22 proposition when one of the chief complaints is a lack of capacity for self-reflection Still - I remain ever hopeful as an educator that eventually critique does get through. Even if it takes a little repetition.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    those people
    Half of those people are now infracted or banned because they had no opinions but off topic violations of forum rules. Do you still want to talk as if you are those people?
    Do you have an argument on topic?

Half of those people are now infracted or banned because they had no opinions but off topic violations of forum rules. Do you still want to talk as if you are those people?
    My dude.... You made an entirely separate thread about this where literally NO ONE was agreeing. Doesn't matter who was infrared or banned. Sometimes people take one for the team and take the infraction to call you out for what you are. Raiding doesn't need more difficulty levels. If anything, at it's current state, it should remove bs levels like normal to deflate ilvl increase.

1+ Year Old Account
    Well i think the whole idea of 3+ difficulties was bad.
    They should backtrack to 2, normal/heroic, but in the present paradigm, lfr i think should stay, nevertheless.
    So 3
    Psychonaut
    Retail since 2007

I've already posted in this thread. I've also posted in other threads where you voiced some of your other *cough* "suggestions". Would you like another summary? I didn't get the impression the last one got through, but who knows, maybe I'm just not seeing the effects yet.

There really isn't much to rebut, though. Most of what you're saying tends to be patently absurd on its face, which explains why people keep confronting you and mods keep closing your threads. Perhaps there's something specific you want feedback on?