Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I never understood why blizzard is so cheap about servers. Like, it’s 2023, you can spin up as many AWS instances as you want, and then shut them down when you don’t need them anymore. Not sure why it’s so difficult for them to spread people out the first few weeks and then just merge the servers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes it is. And queues are same arse as always Ill w8 few days. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthorite View Post
    The fact they can't figure launches out still is hilarious.
    The fact that you still cant figure out "more servers" is a terrible long-term solution is even more hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    The fact that you still cant figure out "more servers" is a terrible long-term solution is even more hilarious.
    If only they could merge them down the road if population became a problem...

They know the solution, they just want to squeeze transfer money out of people.

In a time where spontaneous instancing of new servers is common in even small companies all across the globe, not being able to do that at Blizzard, one of the richest companies of the world with unlimited access to Microsoft servers, is nothing but a massive shame, and there is no excuse for that.

You all must have the patience of saints because I logged in, got the first quest, looked at the 1000 people all trying to kill the first quest mob (wolves), and said "nope". I'll try again in a few days. By then, I am sure all the surprises will be spoiled.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    about classic hardcore ? well its dead like dodo now.

i mean sureyou can rp walk from 1 mob to another so that leveling takes you 3 days instead 1 and then what ?

bis runes locations will be on wowhead tomorrow. people will faceroll raid tonight. and then what to do there ?
    WoW Classic will be dead at arrival.
    WoW Classic will be dead after MC.
    TBC Classic will be dead at arrival.
    WotLK Classic will be dead at arrival.
    Classic Hc will be dead at arrival.
    SoM will be dead at arrival (this one was true).
    Cata Classic will be dead at arrival.
    SoD will be dead at arrival.

Yeah.
    I remember all these posts after all these years.
    ... and somehow Blizzard is still investing money in this dead game instead just go with HotS route...