7+ Year Old Account

BattleNet asks me to review new terms but agreeing does nothing

Okay so this is a really strange bug.

It started with me starting the BattleNet app to play WoW. Instead I was met by a queue for the app itself. It said it was a 4 min estimate. After waiting 15mins and it still saying 1min left I closed it because I assumed it was stuck. Now I can't even log in as it keeps telling me the terms have changed and I need to review them. I click agree and the window just refreshes. I can click on agree a hundred times and nothing.

I also managed to get into the app by choosing not to log in, but when I try to log in to the game I get the same thing with the terms needing to be agreed on.

Anyone else experiencing this? I can't even get into the forums to check there or ask a mod.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just guessing, but might be worth a try, have you tried scrolling to the bottom of the box and then clicking Agree? Probably won't make a difference but worth a try

Servers are going apeshit, they are working on it. Just checked their X, they are aware and are working on it. Hopefully it is fixed soon.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Just guessing, but might be worth a try, have you tried scrolling to the bottom of the box and then clicking Agree? Probably won't make a difference but worth a try
    I did but sadly it didn't change anything Also tried turning off adblockers and such and restarting browser and my PC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Servers are going apeshit, they are working on it. Just checked their X, they are aware and are working on it. Hopefully it is fixed soon.
    Okay, that's good. Was afraid it was a problem on my end caused by me closing the login queue window. I'll be patient then.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Ew, why would you use that name.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Ew, why would you use that name.
    Yeah, Twitter is the only case where deadnaming is justified.

You could try clicking the link and actually reading it first.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    You could try clicking the link and actually reading it first.
    What? I clicked the link. It just takes me to the EULA and nothing more. There is no more links on the page.

Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    Okay so this is a really strange bug.

It started with me starting the BattleNet app to play WoW. Instead I was met by a queue for the app itself. It said it was a 4 min estimate. After waiting 15mins and it still saying 1min left I closed it because I assumed it was stuck. Now I can't even log in as it keeps telling me the terms have changed and I need to review them. I click agree and the window just refreshes. I can click on agree a hundred times and nothing.

I also managed to get into the app by choosing not to log in, but when I try to log in to the game I get the same thing with the terms needing to be agreed on.

Anyone else experiencing this? I can't even get into the forums to check there or ask a mod.
    yea im getting it too, just gonan leave it and try again tomorrow i guess

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    yea im getting it too, just gonan leave it and try again tomorrow i guess
    That's gonna be my plan as well. Had hoped to get a few quests done but oh well.

Can we just leave it as it was and stick to Twitter?

i didnt get this,i got a small box asking me to agree or not when opening bnet and thats was it,i was thinking they proly updated some wording or something to it had to be re-sent

Hello! I had the same issue.
    To fix it I went on to the battlenet app download page, but instead of trying to download it I logged in on that page, agreed the terms on there and it was all sorted. Re opened the app and it was fixed. I hope this fixes it for you too

That fixed my issue, thanks!

I just managed to get in. I closed my Battle.net app and WoW, went to the WoW website and logged in there. I clicked the link to open the Ts and Cs in a different page, scrolled all the way to the bottom then went back and clicked accept. This logged me in on the website and when I opened the Battle.net app it allowed me to log in.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    I did but sadly it didn't change anything Also tried turning off adblockers and such and restarting browser and my PC.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, that's good. Was afraid it was a problem on my end caused by me closing the login queue window. I'll be patient then.
    Yeah, this was an issue for many yesterday.