Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    After creating new character and playing starting location, I can say, that it's not lack of quality features, that was making game immersive. It was "realistic" design of old locations itself and RPish feeling of progression from scratch, when your character wasn't "hero, who've killed gods and titans", but just one of many other villagers. That's it.

P.S. I don't think, that Wow 2.0 could fix this problem. It would fix problem for one xpack or may be one patch only. And then same problem will rise again. Because when game is designed around non-replayable content on one character only, devs just can't stop taking previous "epic" achievements into account, like killing some mega-evil. And wipe would be disaster for game-service, that is designed around potentially endless progress. Overall Blizzard just need to change their approach to providing story. They should stop trying to make it "epic" for players, who quit game, if it's not epic enough, yeah.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2023-12-20 at 09:35 AM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Viratan View Post
    It's not about will, it's about the game being designed on using it.
    That just sounds like you crying because 'if other people can use it to do better, how can I show my gamer superiority?'

7+ Year Old Account
    Obviously no. In most RP games most part of RP is in players head not in the game it self. You look for problems that doesnt exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game supports removing these features at the player side, doesn't it? Can't you remove your map and hide the quest objectives?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    2023 is 21th century. We don't want to play text games from 80s. Next step would be what? To remove WASD/mouse controls and type "move forward" to chat? Yeah?
    If hyperbole took form....
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    The game supports removing these features at the player side, doesn't it? Can't you remove your map and hide the quest objectives?
    Yes you can. We dont need backpedaling by removing things at its base. If someone want do this can do this with UI or addon

I think Blizzard should keep all the QoL (Quality of Life) enhancements and keep focusing on expanding the thrills and moments of "holy crap that was epic!!" throughout the gamer's journey.