Question Dragon riding skill issues

So all of my chars don't have this issue except my Paladin. When I get on my dragon riding mount, the skills you use aren't showing up on my action bar. I have reloaded the UI multiple times, turned off all my add-ons and they still won't show. I submitted a ticket, but we know Blizz.

Any ideas?

7+ Year Old Account
    Open skill book and find DR skills there. Drag them onto the bars.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Sorry, I haven't played in over a year. Which "skill" book. I've looked everywhere I know. Thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Any abilities you've unlocked will show up under "dragonriding" in the main ability book. (default keybind p I think) You hover over it and drag the individual abilities you've unlocked out like if you're a mage trying to put a specific teleport from the "Teleport" spell onto your bar. (edit: in the picture linked, note the little golden arrow. that means there are multiple sub-abilities under that button when you select it)

You can shuffle it around like any other action bar, including putting non-dragonriding things on it, like a combat ability to quickly dismount on the ground as an alternative to hitting the dismount key first.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2023-12-04 at 09:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Got it, I must be going blind. Thanks all!