Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Metzen already confirmed that the Elven tribes will be brought together in Midnight.

Ergo, Silvermoon and Quel'Thalas will become Neutral and welcome all (though, I doubt they will have much a choice anyway, since they'll be invaded by the Void).

It's simple.

Once you let go of 2007 TBC bias, all will become clear, all will make sense.
    Must be why you people are always so angry. You hear something, make up this whole fantasy in your heads and when it turns out it's not real you rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Must be why you people are always so angry. You hear something, make up this whole fantasy in your heads and when it turns out it's not real you rage.
    But you're the one who is "raging" right now.

Didn't you make a whole thread recently about how you are angry that the Orcs/Undead are finally being written the way they should be and are basically arguing with everyone?
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    But you're the one who is "raging" right now.

Didn't you make a whole thread recently about how you are angry that the Orcs/Undead are finally being written the way they should be and are basically arguing with everyone?
    That wasn't raging. And I already mentioned I'm not happy with the current state of the Horde back when you accused me of being a Horde fanboy. But since we are bringing other threads into this and derailing this one it should be mentioned that you had a go at the Ogre thread where you actually were against the Horde getting ogres just cause you are such a raging fanboy.

But whatever. So you are telling me that if it turns out all the stuff you hope for is another pipe dream, you gonna be quiet about it? Cause that would be awesome.

Still wanting Rommath and Umbric to slap each other.