Thread: lvl 70 boost?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    How can you tell who boosted to 70 for those reps vs. People who leveled them naturally?

And if Blizzard did implement a way to differentiate, who cares enough to go around inspecting every character?
    You know the percentage of players who used that 70 boost who already grinded out that rep the "right" way? Maybe this is their 4th time around? Should they have to grind it out each and every time?

It's a non-issue tbh, boost drama was over after MoP

Who the hell said I care about finding out if they did or not!? What the hell is wrong with some people here? My question is why does it exist? Leveling boost should be more than enough why the rep maxed with it? That is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Who the hell said I care about finding out if they did or not!? What the hell is wrong with some people here? My question is why does it exist? Leveling boost should be more than enough why the rep maxed with it? That is the question.
    I imagine a the rep boost is a Relic from when rep was required for old world flying giving people who bought the boost and haven't played in a while a head start. That obviously changed but since it was already advertised to do it pulling it was out of the question. Not to mention anyone who was playing the entire time probably already had at least 1 character that was max rep so you probably got most of those reps to 20 leveling a character from 60-70 anyway.

By the time the big Shadowlands boost was implemented Renown was literally given when you sneezed and you ended up being high enough to fly in shadowlands like almost 20 minutes of just doing stuff. Hell they had a thing you could just buy with gold that jumped you up to 40.
    3 Major Rules of World of Warcraft Players:
    1. No one on earth wants to play World of Warcraft less than other World of Warcraft players.
    2. The desire to win>The desire for anything else in World of Warcraft. NO EXCEPTIONS
    3. Efficiency will be king no matter how you think it will improve the game.

yall are either really dumb or trying to bait

im gonna assume really dumb

this is how boosts have operated since MoP
    you get max boost in the final patch of the expansion with enough gear for lfr

Quote Originally Posted by Luthorite View Post
    And people wonder why Blizzard keep overpricing stuff yet in other games including f2p it's a lot cheaper.

People will defend it to their graves.
    Couldn't care less, I'm not really defending it the way you're framing it, I'm just pointing out the basics. It's not that the company is actively hurting you - since it's still NOT p2w.

Fun fact: I'm not paying a single buck for World of Warcraft nor it's expansions, services or mounts not because I am in full control of my capability of making choices but I'm invested in ingame economy, buying blizzard services whenever required by ingame currency.

I'm not spending a single penny, tell me what SWTOR, FF14 & others offer that's comparable.