How can I move rogue combo points?

Want to move them to the middle of the screen.

Can I do it by default or do I need an addon? Which one?

Thanks.

Hello caramel0rar0,

i would highly recommend Weakauras as an Addon.
    Then you can just import something like this:

https://wago.io/VkcUyO8t-

If you only want the combo points delete every weakaura except the combopoints weakaura.

Cheers
    Yukero

10+ Year Old Account
    If all you care about is moving them and don't want other WeakAuras, BasicComboPoints is a good addon. Also just about any nameplate addon will have an option to show combo points on plates.

There are lots of WAs that do what you want, but usually they also do a lot more.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Thanks you guys.l

I knew about WA but it's pretty complex and big addon for just the combo points.

Gonna test that Basiccombopoints addon or whatever. Looks exactly what I need.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel0rar0 View Post
    Thanks you guys.l

I knew about WA but it's pretty complex and big addon for just the combo points.

Gonna test that Basiccombopoints addon or whatever. Looks exactly what I need.
    Better get used to WA, it's not that difficult. You will need it for way more things than combo points.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    If all you care about is moving them and don't want other WeakAuras, BasicComboPoints is a good addon. Also just about any nameplate addon will have an option to show combo points on plates.

There are lots of WAs that do what you want, but usually they also do a lot more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boddhi View Post
    Better get used to WA, it's not that difficult. You will need it for way more things than combo points.
    And also, to be honest, after testing the BasicComboPoints, not what expected...

I wanted a combopoint bar, not just a single number.

I keep searching... xD

So it looks like no addon can modify the position of the current combo point bar....

I will have to use WA I guess xD

I found it.

Its NugComboPoints