Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Because WoW lore isn't a shitty slice of life anime.
    This is the correct take.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    It took me longer than I'd like to admit to realize that his thread has nothing to with naval combat.
    Yea same, we could use naval combat tho

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Because WoW lore isn't a shitty slice of life anime.
    World of Warcraft: Diamond is Unbreakable

You think you got loot but Killer Queen actually made it a BOMB!

Chat GPT please make me a wow expansion giving wow a crossover with JoJo's Bizzare Adventure Part 4
    3 Major Rules of World of Warcraft Players:
    1. No one on earth wants to play World of Warcraft less than other World of Warcraft players.
    2. The desire to win>The desire for anything else in World of Warcraft. NO EXCEPTIONS
    3. Efficiency will be king no matter how you think it will improve the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    World of Warcraft: Diamond is Unbreakable

You think you got loot but Killer Queen actually made it a BOMB!

Chat GPT please make me a wow expansion giving wow a crossover with JoJo's Bizzare Adventure Part 4
    Here you go!!! Not sure I should have done this.....

World of Warcraft: Stand United
    A Bizarre Adventure Awaits

Darkness has crept into the world of Azeroth. A new threat emerges, not from Burning Legion demons or Old Gods, but from the shadows of time itself. DIO, the infamous vampire Stand user, seeks to reshape Azeroth into his own twisted image, using the power of the Stand Arrow to grant powerful abilities to his followers.

New Land: Morioh, Azeroth

Image of Morioh town in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 animeOpens in a new window
    mechanicalanimereviews.com
    Morioh town in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 anime
    Players will journey to Morioh, a quaint town in Eastern Kingdoms, seemingly untouched by the chaos of Azeroth. However, beneath the surface, darkness festers. DIO's minions have infiltrated the town, manipulating its citizens and enacting their master's will. Heroes must venture into Morioh and unravel its secrets, uncovering the source of DIO's power and facing off against his Stand-wielding agents.

New Class: Stand User

Image of Jotaro Kujo and Star PlatinumOpens in a new window
    jojowiki.com
    Jotaro Kujo and Star Platinum
    Stand Users are a new hero class wielding the power of Stands, powerful ethereal entities with unique abilities. Each Stand is visually distinct and possesses a specific power, from stopping time to manipulating gravity. Players will choose from various pre-defined Stands or unlock unique Stands through their adventures in Morioh.

Stand Abilities:

Star Platinum (Jotaro Kujo): Superhuman strength and speed, time stop.
    Crazy Diamond (Josuke Higashikata): Restoration and reconstruction.
    The Hand (Okuyasu Nijimura): Erasing space and teleporting.
    Echoes Act 3 (Koichi Hirose): Sound manipulation.
    Killer Queen (Yoshikage Kira): Explosions and invisibility.
    New Raids and Dungeons:

DIO's Mansion: Infiltrate DIO's enigmatic mansion and face off against his Stand-wielding lieutenants, culminating in a final showdown against DIO himself.
    Bow and Arrow of Morioh: Enter the hidden depths of Morioh to find the Stand Arrow and unlock its power, but beware of the guardians who stand in your way.
    Duwang Gang Hideout: Join forces with Josuke Higashikata and his allies to combat DIO's forces and uncover their secrets.
    New PvP System: Stand Battles

Image of Stand battle in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 animeOpens in a new window
    animetree.wordpress.com
    Stand battle in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 anime
    Engage in Stand battles, a new PvP system where players test their Stand abilities against each other. Choose your Stand wisely and strategize to outmaneuver your opponent.

Cosmetics and Customization:

Embrace the bizarre fashion sense of JoJo's Bizzare Adventure with new cosmetic items inspired by the series. Players can dress up their characters in iconic outfits like Jotaro's school uniform or Josuke's pompadour hair.

New Soundtrack:

Immerse yourself in the world of Morioh with a fresh soundtrack inspired by the iconic music of JoJo's Bizzare Adventure. Get ready for epic battle themes and catchy background music.

Stand United and Face the Bizarre

World of Warcraft: Stand United promises an epic adventure filled with iconic characters, Stand abilities, and a unique setting. Prepare to face DIO and his minions, unravel the mysteries of the Stand Arrow, and stand united against the forces of darkness.

Please note that this is a fan-made expansion and is not officially endorsed by Blizzard Entertainment or Hirohiko Araki.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vian View Post
    Wtf is ship wars?
    I thought fighting with ships... like PVP....like Sea of Theieves

You should have went to bed instead of making this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    This isn't an anime, we're mostly adult men and not teenage girls.
    I did that quest line where you help the blue dragon guy do... stuff. You know the cool looking area with those awesome walrus people. Have you seen how the blue bloke acts? He's like one of those little girls from one of those cartoons. He gasps non stop. Talks like a shy lil girl, even if he's supposed to be the boss. Tell me that guy wasn't influenced by those cartoons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    This isn't an anime, we're mostly adult men and not teenage girls.
    You make it sound like most of anime fans aren't adult men, also most likely doing most of the shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    WoW is about sweaty dudes beating each other up, not animu waifus kissing in a tree. If you want that then Final Fantasy and Genshin is right over there.

You know, it's weird, because we can have romance and even "shippy" stuff alongside the metal and brutality, but for some reason they decided to strip a core part of the IP we're sitting on a pile of cool stuff that could be, but they just won't.

Romance is wonderful in war IPs. Romance is wonderful with the metal aesthetic. (Give me the 80s / 90s cheesy book cover art.)
    We don't have either of that right now.

The whole "cross-faction" romance shippy stuff that's popular on RP servers also lost all it's meaning because of the forced handholding this expansion. It's bland and boring now. Meanwhile, having two exes across factions trying to tear each other's throats out would be awesome, and the whole "sneaking around and loving your enemy" thing once again has no meaning when there's no war to work with.

They shot themselves in the foot.
    There's so SO much potential and OP would have been onto something if Warcraft actually felt like Warcraft, and not DnD.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Ow, here I was expecting a thread about actual war ships being used in WoW... Darn!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

the main ships either got married or died or did both, basically only anduin and jaina are left from the main characters, anduin will probably end up with taelia if his current psychological issues dont overtake him, if the picture of older him and velen preparing to fight void is still canon then it would be during midnight expansion