WoW Community Council Live Chat - December 8, 2023

WoW Community Council Live Chat - December 8, 2023
    In today's WoW Community Council Live Chat, several members participated in discussions with Classic World of Warcraft developers Nora Valleta, Ana Resendez, and Josh Greenfield. The conversation covered various topics about the Season of Discovery, Classic Era, and the upcoming Wrath Classic to Cataclysm Classic update.

Guess i'll watch this to sleep. 3 AM here

waiting for a TLDW version of this.

7+ Year Old Account
    i wonder if theres is a person under all that makeup

Kaivax is a fucking chad!

10+ Year Old Account
    They really should just scrap cata not classic. Shit is so dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Echo of Soul View Post
    Kaivax is a fucking chad!
    Certainly not the impression I got from him. lol

TL;DW: No new info, bad questions asking about new class race combos (nope), new quests for 25 if you already quested for gold (nope), what will happen in the future (secret), and suggestions on what they should do in the future ("we will keep that in mind").

Again confirmed that all Priest races will get for instance Fear Ward, so you can play whatever race you want for Priest.
    Last edited by MiiiMiii; 2023-12-09 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark View Post
    waiting for a TLDW version of this.
    Came to the comments for that xD

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    TL;DW: No new info, bad questions asking about new class race combos (nope), new quests for 25 if you already quested for gold (nope), what will happen in the future (secret), and suggestions on what they should do in the future ("we will keep that in mind").

Again confirmed that all Priest races will get for instance Fear Ward, so you can play whatever race you want for Priest.
    WoW talk about playing it safe...

These interviews are always so bad. I often wonder if they're prepped before hand to ask easy, softball, and just overall bad questions that we all already know the answer to, or know they can't answer.

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post

That's not true,

Other races are getting a rune that essentially gives them "Fear ward". BAsically if you want to waste a rune slot then yeah, play whatever

Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    That's not true,

Other races are getting a rune that essentially gives them "Fear ward". BAsically if you want to waste a rune slot then yeah, play whatever
    no they never said it would be a rune. I understand you immediately think that is the case but I dont think so at all.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why is the WoW Community Council time wasted on Classic stuff?! Thought the Community Council was created for WoW retail feedback?!

The TLDR video if someone interested: