Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    It's really not a Horde thing. Nnobody is allowed to hold grudges. Don't forget about Worgen and Nelves that were wronged by the Forsaken and should hate them with burning passion, and yet had to get over it.

But that's modern writing with it's "modern sensibilities".
    Night elves took revenge. Jaina too. Double standard.

I always like this artwork https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wo...M.jpg/revision

So something along this lines would be sweet. I'd also like usable Darkspear glaive that is used by shadow hunters. They're very sleek and good looking.

It would be also great if there would be head scarf like some witch doctors had, and which Zul'Jin had :

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=htt...fb1tqpzy51.jpg
    Last edited by Ramz; 2024-02-01 at 06:53 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Its actually kind of weird with the number of troll raids and dungeons we haven't gotten any proper Wc3 styled troll gear.

I mean sure, they were other tribes but still.

I find it weirder that we had to fight them all to begin with. At least with Drakkari we could've forge an Alliance, they were also fighting the Scourge.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    I find it weirder that we had to fight them all to begin with. At least with Drakkari we could've forge an Alliance, they were also fighting the Scourge.
    Gameplay over story. They wanted variety in enemies and the trolls were available. It's not like any other race got away. We face villain factions of every single race in the game.

That said, I wish Mt Mugamba was its own zone with Tal'Drakkar on top and some remaining Drakkari (plus Harkoa) surviving and having their own town in Zandalar. But Kul'tiras was the one who got to use the cold mountain biomes.
    Last edited by Nymrohd; 2024-02-01 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woggmer View Post
    Please don't make the Draenei heritage armor look like paladin armor... That'd be like saying they worship the Light and only the Light. All those Broken Draenei like Nobundo or Akama who found other ways to survive don't exist because all the Draenei need is the Naaru and the Light.
    Broken just need to get their own allied race and their own heritage armor and cultural representation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Gameplay over story. They wanted variety in enemies and the trolls were available. It's not like any other race got away. We face villain factions of every single race in the game.

That said, I wish Mt Mugamba was its own zone with Tal'Drakkar on top and some remaining Drakkari (plus Harkoa) surviving and having their own town in Zandalar. But Kul'tiras was the one who got to use the cold mountain biomes.
    They could've gone around it, and have you fight raised trolls by the Scourge, while Allying with Drakkari and helping them to stop the Scourge to spread even further.

As for Mt Mugamba, yest it was meant to be snowy Terrain and it was meant to have Tal'Drak.
    Zandalar also was supposed to have some soer of acedemy for scholars where they'd gather all their historical records.
    Theyalso should've had gold mines, and places where gold items are created.
    Temple or at least a proper shrine for Zanza the Restelss, because it was the veryfirst Zandalari Loa that was introduced in game, and place where Arcanicals are trained. We could've get a rpoper exploration that they have it since their Alliance with mogu but they refined it with voodoo and explore their magic more.

Farmlands, and proper agriculture. If Zandas arebased on Incas then they should've have terrace-like crop fields.

Proper barracks and training grounds, where we could witness that Zandalari are really about strategy, warfare and proper military.

bathhouses - yes, that was in Vol'Jin's book. Zandalari are meant to have places where they could refresh themselves. They're not like regular trolls which would normally just use a regular pool, river or else to clean themselves.

The amount of stuff they could've done is absolutely wild. And taking all that into consideration, Zandalar was done dirty by cramming so much asspulled stuff that wasn't even meant to be there. like Titan facility and blood trolls.

Uldir was meant to be a troll temple. Look at this artworkfor example:

Does layout look familiar?

The Callendar as well was meant to be entierly troll made, you see so many troll symbols there.

And other stuff we didn't get.

I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Broken just need to get their own allied race and their own heritage armor and cultural representation.
    I really wouldn't get my hopes up about the Broken being playable since they've been reintegrated back into Draenei society thanks to Velen. Their culture is also the Draenei's culture and vice versa, Draenei wouldn't be able to be shamans without them.

I would say the only way it would work is if it was the ones from Argus, but also we need female Broken as well, which I don't think Blizzard will budge.

But I still stand by what I said that the Draenei (with or without Broken) really don't need another paladin set as their heritage armor.

I really wouldn't get my hopes up about the Broken being playable since they've been reintegrated back into Draenei society thanks to Velen. Their culture is also the Draenei's culture and vice versa, Draenei wouldn't be able to be shamans without them.

I would say the only way it would work is if it was the ones from Argus, but also we need female Broken as well, which I don't think Blizzard will budge.

But I still stand by what I said that the Draenei (with or without Broken) really don't need another paladin set as their heritage armor.
    Well, they sorta hinted at Argus Broken being moved off world in the Manari questline, as well as some Mok'nathal hints in the Orc heritage quests. They could be on the slate in the future. But I'd agree with taking it all with a grain of salt and keeping expectations low. I'm just following the seeds that Blizzard has already put into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Well, they sorta hinted at Argus Broken being moved off world in the Manari questline, as well as some Mok'nathal hints in the Orc heritage quests. They could be on the slate in the future. But I'd agree with taking it all with a grain of salt and keeping expectations low. I'm just following the seeds that Blizzard has already put into the game.
    Both are possible, but they've been hinting about stuff in Outland for some time, even referencing Sabellian's black dragons and the Netherwing Drakes in DF. It makes me wonder if after the Worldsaga story, we might end up going back to Outland at some point.

In here you can find some datamined stuff regarding Draenei and Troll heritage stuff. And bunch of NPCs that appear :

https://twitter.com/Portergauge/stat...74620912656554

While I like the direction of the Loa and the other tribes, I really really would want to highlight on question what makes a Darkspear?

My Wish for the overall message is that it's a tribe that is focused on future, that no matter what happens, and the heavy blows they get they press forward. And because of that attitude they're the most experienced combatants among all of the troll tribes - they battled on different continents, planets, elemental plnaes, and even elternative dimentions, they fought against undead, dragons, elementals you name it, -and it's something that cannot be taken away from them. From humble beginings to force to be regonised. And we had some bits that highlight it in BfA. Like That Shadow hunter that knew exactly how to deal with the Lich and didn't waste any second and even said that "he's seen worse".
    They have Bwonsamdi for their patron, because they're not afraid of Death.
    While at the same time not forgetting their overal heritage and embracing it.

And I'd like a conclusion that would say what will be their next step/ direction.
    And refinement to Rokhan as a Chieftain.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2024-02-02 at 09:05 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Please don't make the Draenei heritage armor look like paladin armor... That'd be like saying they worship the Light and only the Light.
    this is correct tho, they only worship the light

the broken had to find other ways to use magic specifically because their transformations cut them off from the light

10+ Year Old Account
    My main is a darkspear. I really hope that whatever they do for trolls is in the direction of the orc heritage line. Id'd ike to be able to represent trolls beyond just the darkspear; versions for tribes like the sand trolls or revantusk would be great. The questline would also be a fantastic tile to expand the troll customizations a bit to help facilitate that as well.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Im thinking honestly it will be these:

This one was the og draenei art years ago and it makes perfect sense for this to be their heritidge armor, it reflect the idea of them being exiles, while it could be vindicator related we know apparently their story is tied to their spiritual hall of the dead.
    Really hoping for something like this, there's already enough of the crystal-y draenei stuff in-game whereas this style has no representation currently and would fit more classes

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    You mean this?

Not too fond of the bare legs, and I'd hope both the revealing chestpiece and the more covered one would be options for both models (kind of like how worgen get to choose between a robe and a jacket). Aside from that: I like.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nork View Post
    Hi there guys:

I'm posting this thread to ask you one simple question: how do you think the new troll and Draenei heritage armors will be? You have to send a picture (official art, fan art, etc.) of a Troll and/or a Draenei wearing an armor.

These are my suggestions:

Draenei:

well, that is pretty much what we wanted to see...