Preservation Evoker is insanely overpowered in solo shuffle/arenas.

I'm late to the game, I know, only just got into PvP late in the expansion. But can we talk about how insanely strong Preservation Evokers in solo shuffles/arenas are???

Great mobility, strong heals, tons of CC and apperantly also imune to the first three CC attacks. Their only disadvantage is their squishyness but even that is made up for by their mobility.

And yes, I know they're the new class and those are always op as hell in the beginning of the expansion but holy shit. It's not even to play against one knowing you're definitely gonna lose.

Nerf, nerf, nerf next xpac, I'm so done with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    I'm late to the game, I know, only just got into PvP late in the expansion. But can we talk about how insanely strong Preservation Evokers in solo shuffles/arenas are???

Great mobility, strong heals, tons of CC and apperantly also imune to the first three CC attacks. Their only disadvantage is their squishyness but even that is made up for by their mobility.

And yes, I know they're the new class and those are always op as hell in the beginning of the expansion but holy shit. It's not even to play against one knowing you're definitely gonna lose.

Nerf, nerf, nerf next xpac, I'm so done with them.
    No offense, but Prevoker is probably one of the weaker healer atm. Statistic wise its the least played healer over 1800 and it only really works well in specific comps/ premade teams if at all.

Specially for shuffel its only good in the lower brackets were the games are front loaded because it has a strong flat output, while in higher rating games , rounds usually last longer with higher dampening. Which leads to evoker falling off as all cds it has are healing power based so its the healer hit the most by dampening.

The funny thing is actually that you only mention stuff were its a skill issue on your part if thats why you lose, while you dont mention the thing that makes them actually preferable over other healer.

Prevoker have a really strong damage output that can help in hyper offense comps or in less coordinated shuffels were people miss use cds.

Iam actually not sure if you are memeing because the things are exactly the other way around as you describe them lol

Every demon hunter is gonna chase and grind you down past 2k and it's all dh atm