Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Runicblood View Post
    you are very wrong to assume people aren't playing. I'm willing to bet there are more players online in SoD right now than there are in retail.
    even though sod is only a couple weeks into its new season and retail is like 14 weeks into it's new season, i'd be willing to bet this isnt true. season 3 has been notably popular when it comes to m+, this late into the season we're still seeing well over a million mythic+ runs per week, and that doesn't include raiding, solo players, or casual non-endgame players

edit; to add onto this, blizzard posted 3 weeks or so into SoDs launch that over 4.5 million characters had been made (not counting alts), and for season 3 dragonflight we see over 5 million unique characters have been logged JUST doing mythic+ (again not counting alts)

Sod Source: https://www.wowhead.com/classic/news...created-336757
    M+ Source: https://raider.io/mythic-plus-rankin...d/leaderboards
    Last edited by doledippers; 2024-02-21 at 02:33 PM.

Meeh. The fixed the bounce on rogue rune, but its still far to weak. It hits only 45...

Quote Originally Posted by apepi1337 View Post
    19 years ago Blizzard didn't own this website and posted about all the different MMO's at the time. So while yes they posted retail news they also posted about others so your point isn't valid. Go climb back under your rock.
    Sure thing. Now can you check the updates for your random wow variation somewhere else and leave the mainpage for real MMOs. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jervaise View Post
    Sure thing. Now can you check the updates for your random wow variation somewhere else and leave the mainpage for real MMOs. Thank you.
    Im sure there are more accurate websites for those, i dunno like realmmos.com or something... go there instead of here, tyvm.

Does this hunter change mean that Sword of Omen is now a better choice then legionaire sword?