Poll: Pirate Flag feature will be:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Passing through View Post
    Oh..he plays, alright...I bet ever since he joined here in 2015 he has not skipped a lot of months subbed. And it is not as if he joined on a different username or posted happy things about WoW back then. But maybe I am wrong and he did quit the game.

Now I am stuck with the thought what is weirder: Paying over 8 years for a game that you clearly hate - or posting 5500 times about a game you quit?
    Not quite. The user in question plays but never the most recent expansion. Something about how it’s not tested properly or full of bugs or something. So right now they’re playing Shadowlands

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    They are allready dead. Who cares what they do. And Maldraxxus was 100% all about jokes and puns. Did anyone actually die from a plague there? Weird zone.

And cleaning up a plague is not really like fucking up Stratholm and killing thousands of civilians with it and SHOWING it ingame... although it was a time dungeon.

I did not mean "they don't mention the plague anymore" more like" they won't use it as a wepaon of mass destruction anymore". But i guess you knew that and just wanted to be smug.
    I mean the plague was literally used as a weapon of mass destruction in BfA. That was 2 expansions ago. So what, you want more weapons of mass destruction to be used to destroy entire cities?

What post is the OP talking about?

Its a skull lol, they will announce the end of wow

I am not sure what you want to read into that statement.

It could simply mean that it's content thats available from level 60 (or lower) and does not involve to go to the Dragon Isles (as this is tied to owning the xpac), so for example some kind of timewalking. Or some fishing event in Stranglethorn. There is not much to read from that statement, a surprise would have been if it was open even to players without a subscription. That would be some revelation.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Bit weird to use a jolly roger as a symbol then^^

Also: Modern wow does notdo stuff like plagues anymore. Too... heavy.
    Like I said, it is the symbol of the plague. That is the original use. Later it has been used for pirates, poison etc.

Poison: Maybe you elect to poison yourself, increase DPS/HPS but with a negative side effect.

Or…just pirates announcing The War Within

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Not quite. The user in question plays but never the most recent expansion. Something about how it’s not tested properly or full of bugs or something. So right now they’re playing Shadowlands

- - - Updated - - -

I mean the plague was literally used as a weapon of mass destruction in BfA. That was 2 expansions ago. So what, you want more weapons of mass destruction to be used to destroy entire cities?
    A plageu is a plague. Use it or destroy it. There are more than enough factions who would do it instantly and it is really easy to get apparantly.
    Or diffuse it.
    My point was that wow is too happy and bubbly now to use the plague. Your opinion can differ. Good for you, i don't care about the plague specifically.

I... don't even care honestly. Feels like you just want to argue and be aggressiv for no reason.

I hope it isn't anything pirate themed
    people are so obsessed with pirates it's weird and feels like they are delusional

The theory a friend of mine gave actually made alot of sense to me.

It might be something relevent to island expeditions in BFA.

They are the msot likely winner because you dont need dragonflight to access them and you are encouraged to go to BFA as your first stop.

Lets go, hype!