Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Monaco racing is already garbage, with that red flag taking out any pit stop strategy, it just transformed it in the worst race in the world, what the hell...

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to Charles but even with the Schumacher, Vettel, Hamilton and Verstappen dominating years, races weren't this boring. Change the cars or get this "race" of the calendar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats to Charles. Earned that win.

Nice points haul for Ferrari and McLaren.

Still early in the season, but that WCC battle could get interesting.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Was lucky to catch this on ABC, enjoyed it. Monaco was always my favorite circuit. I can see the criticism for how big the cars are and how tight Monaco is by design, though. If you're in the pole position, the only way you don't win is if you break down.

Might be time to call my goat washed lol. Had a perfect opportunity to take pole today and doinked it. Granted other cars are closer but ending 7th in quali is ooft. RUS is slamming Lewis to be fair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Qualifying was pretty entertaining. Still shocked at both RBs making Q3, while Perez is out in Q1. Again.

10+ Year Old Account
    The decision to stick with Perez will cost Red Bull two, or at least one WCC.

Quote Originally Posted by MCMLXXXII View Post
    The decision to stick with Perez will cost Red Bull two, or at least one WCC.
    It was the worst decision ever, I can't believe they are going for Perez again. Hopefully they lose a WCC to learn a hard lesson.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg what a race was Canada, and right after one of the worst races of all time(Monaco 2024). Verstappen with an incredible win, Russel could have gotten second if he was more patient but he fucked it up.

Red Bull was probably the third best car in this track, cars are so close right now it's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    It was the worst decision ever, I can't believe they are going for Perez again. Hopefully they lose a WCC to learn a hard lesson.

- - - Updated - - -

Omg what a race was Canada, and right after one of the worst races of all time(Monaco 2024). Verstappen with an incredible win, Russel could have gotten second if he was more patient but he fucked it up.

Red Bull was probably the third best car in this track, cars are so close right now it's crazy.
    It is crazy indeed, but so much fun. The races in Monaco and Canada could not be more different wrt excitement.

Russel will not be third after not giving enough room while overtaking. I bet he will get 5 sec.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was fun.

Nice points for Lando. Hoped Oscar would get that P3, but those Mercs were quick. Still, nice WCC gains for McLaren.

Haas were almost geniuses. Those opening laps were awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    That was fun.

Nice points for Lando. Hoped Oscar would get that P3, but those Mercs were quick. Still, nice WCC gains for McLaren.

Haas were almost geniuses. Those opening laps were awesome.
    Magnussen always has crazy good starts, and now with this gamble it was even crazier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it had me on the edge of my seat seeing KMag and Hulk making those massive gains.

Great race by Max once again. Red Bull didn't look like that fast during practice yet Max still delivered, always on point.

Removing that last chicane drastically improved Barcelona, the difference in race quality is huge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, that start really hurt Lando in the end. At least Max had to work for it. Congrats to Lewis on that P3.

Yah Lando threw that race win at the start. Solid race from Max. Did everything he needed to.

Finally Lewis on podium. Car is still bleh though. It's actually hilarious to me how often RUS cries for teamwork whenever it's in his favour but does nothing for his teammate (at least at Merc).

Quote Originally Posted by Sosijmonster View Post
    There is no denying that the teams in midfield is closer, but all of these restrictions and budget cap basically ensures no team is catching up to RB at all. Anyone claiming otherwise is high on copium.
    This aged well

10+ Year Old Account
    Norris getting DotD is fucking ridiculous. It was his race to lose because McLaren definitely is faster then RB.

Quote Originally Posted by Azhran View Post
    This aged well
    Hahahaha, good one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MCMLXXXII View Post
    Norris getting DotD is fucking ridiculous. It was his race to lose because McLaren definitely is faster then RB.
    Yea, every time his legion of DTS fans mass vote him no matter what, every race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Hahahaha, good one.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, every time his legion of DTS fans mass vote him no matter what, every race.
    It's not just his fans. Max had a Grand Chelem last season and got a 9.5 in the Aramco rating. Norris just won a race and got a 10.