Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    It's very simple.

Any idiot can get 15+ in mythics and call the season. You can chill out and do random shit after that.

Go get that 2K in PvP. It's dynamic - no written dungeon guides here. It takes approx 500-1000 matches and a meta class/comp(going from 0 XP). It's atleast 1-2days played just doing arenas. It's the worst kind of rollercoater experience(any PvPer can confirm this).

You KNOW it's going to take that much - if not more. That's why you don't do PvP, because the consequence is that you can't chill. You simple quit.
    Last edited by HansOlo; 2024-03-03 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HansOlo View Post
    It's very simple.

Any idiot can get 15+ in mythics and call the season. You can chill out and do random shit after that.

Go get that 2K in PvP. It's dynamic - no written dungeon guides here. It takes approx 500-1000 matches and a meta class/comp(going from 0 XP). It's atleast 1-2days played just doing arenas. It's the worst kind of rollercoater experience(any PvPer can confirm this).

You KNOW it's going to take that much - if not more. That's why you don't do PvP, because the consequence is that you can't chill. You simple quit
    The game doesn't have to require to get 2K or any K. The Devs can design PvP in a way that makes it comfy on the easiest Formats; e.g. there can be enough rewards to gear by just doing regular Battlegrounds; also I don't get why they split them into Rated and non-Rated because if everything was rated then the worst players would be matched with very bad players too into rated (now because they split them to Rated and non-Rated: the Rated is filled with relatively-high-skilled people even at the worst ranks of it).

PS The worst mistake Blizzard ever did with PvP was to throw random people into 2v2 and 3v3 Arena because Arena needs excruciating knowledge on both your class and ALL other classes in the game to do well (it should be treated as a "Church of PvP" Format that is only offered easily to the highest skilled people or at least it should not be incentivized to be run or even be implied to be run by random very-inexperienced people).

havent read the entire thread, but i'll throw another reason in the mix:
    try to queue for ashran. tell me how nicely the server plays along.
    (i'm speaking stricktly of the server performance desyncing or having massive processing delays, not "low fps")