Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelxin View Post
    All I have to do is sign into MMO Champ once every year or so to see the announcements and read the comments to be reminded why I don't and won't ever resubscribe to WoW again.
    Don't let the comments be a representation of the community though. Most of the offenders here claim they don't play and just can't move on with their lives.

All I have to do is sign into MMO Champ once every year or so to see the announcements and read the comments to be reminded why I don't and won't ever resubscribe to WoW again.
    I honestly wouldn't just WoW at all on what's basically become a knock-off 4chan of a forum.

Trickster Rogue? Not cooooooool at all!

Part 1: Mastery still a useless status at all since 7.0
    Since 7.0 Legion, Mastery=Main Gauche, WTF???!!!
    Even NORMAL ATTACK is better than this.
    make mastery be a useful status First!——for example: Flawless form increase 3% armory ignore(to instead of 3% matery, even 100%mastery is just FXXKING main Gauche.)

Part 2: where is our lost Hemorrhage?where is the TWO daggers Combat rogue? Where is the TWO swords rogue?
    now, even transmog, OUTLAW’s is been LIMITED with 1 Sword+1 Dagger.
    if can use 2 Sword back, that's cooooool too. but now, the talent encourage to use a Dagger as OFF-HAND weapon.(for energy recover)
    maybe u forgot these at all....

Part 3: as OUTLAW rogue, why u only remember Kill Spree, U forgot Call the Canon(maybe Call the Fire, i don't know the English name).
    which is in MOP 5.0 as a new skill.
    just fix a small problem. make it click-and-fire, auto drop on the current character posion
    (instead of Click the skill, use mouse target a place, then left click YES, it's there, broken the feeling of circle.)

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Same. If I don't like something now then I won't like it when it's gone from the shop either.

No idea why fomo works on so many people.
    Because it's designed as a trigger. Like Gachas do with questionable shit like popups on your phone and all their mtx related stuff and whatnot.

Basically it boils down to a psychological thing. Blizzard exploiting that is why it's bad. It's nowhere near Gacha levels but it's definitely disgusting behaviour.

It not affecting you fair play but it is confirmed it does have an affect on people be it FOMO, Promotions, Gacha and other stuff.
    Last edited by Luthorite; 2024-03-02 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THEORACLE64 View Post
    I honestly wouldn't just WoW at all on what's basically become a knock-off 4chan of a forum.
    In fairness, compared to /wowg/ there's slightly less Gnome loli and a whole lot less gamer words around here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the head item.

When they first add transmogs to the shop I feel like it should be waaaaaay more fancy than this.

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    yes because 1 shot mecanics in NORMAL and 1 person mistakes=raid wipe is tottaly a healthy place for the game to be in /s
    Yeah I agree. making the game more difficult over the years is healthy. Cant have MC fights forever

Turn off WoW in-game chat and play it like single-player, there is addon that insta sets any whispers to ignore.

Take the MMO out of the equation and the game is pretty chill, it isn't being antisocial, gamers aren't representative of normal people.

Great, more shop garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Yeah I agree. making the game more difficult over the years is healthy. Cant have MC fights forever
    is this a joke?you do know there is a thing called hc and mythic,maybe ONE difficulty can exist withouth 1 shot mecanics?well to be fair after SL they didnt rly do this crazy normal difficulty anymore

I dont mind putting sets in the shop or people that buy them. However this set is so awful imo!
    - the helmet cuts of the hair, again and i guess the horns of a draenei
    - the shoulders are way 2 wide, imo ofc
    - the belt clips through the legs (of fem draenei)
    - the weird hip armor is part of the legs, not the belt
    - wings are laughable small
    - weird color scheme makes it really to combine with other pieces.
    - Boots and chest are okay.

How much you wanna bet the people who worked on these store items got laid off by Microsoft?

Quote Originally Posted by HatsHatsHats View Post
    How much you wanna bet the people who worked on these store items got laid off by Microsoft?
    I would take that bet. These are Blizzards most active people. $20 for that crap? $25 for a mount they all ready made and released? $65 for a shaitty mount in Diablo? Hell if anything they will be growing this team.

Meh, I always thought the armour worn by the demons and dreadlords was lame: Its so simple and chunky and never seemed to have an actual style or theme. If dreadlords are back in future expacs I hope they get a bit of a wardrobe upgrade.

These colours are also really difficult to match with anything else

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    is this a joke?you do know there is a thing called hc and mythic,maybe ONE difficulty can exist withouth 1 shot mecanics?well to be fair after SL they didnt rly do this crazy normal difficulty anymore
    There is always LFR? Whats next ? Make heroic also easier so a uncoordinated group can clear it on the first day?

Iam sorry that your favorite streamer cant get past bosses that have 3 mechanics or more

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    There is always LFR? Whats next ? Make heroic also easier so a uncoordinated group can clear it on the first day?

Iam sorry that your favorite streamer cant get past bosses that have 3 mechanics or more
    lfr?whats that?

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    In fairness, compared to /wowg/ there's slightly less Gnome loli and a whole lot less gamer words around here.
    /wowg/ is superior

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I like the head item.

When they first add transmogs to the shop I feel like it should be waaaaaay more fancy than this.
    This would be fair if it was maybe 5.00, not 20.00 lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    I want to go on a trip to the grocery store with some of y'all.
    It'll be a hoot to see you flip your shit about the FOMO of 15% off oranges or "buy 2 get 1 free" deals on oatmeal or whatever.

The mog is... mog, that's for sure.
    It is definitely one of the transmogs they have introduced this year.

I'm curious to see how the Hero Talents get received and how feedback gets applied.
    Some of them look fine, others looks kinda meh.
    Though I am looking forward to being slightly larger in size for... reasons, as a Colossus.
    Colossus is probably the WORST hero tree ive seen yet. Arent like 7/11 of the talents just flat damage buffs? passive effects? not only is it boring and uncreative. But that mens your character/the content will be tuned with you already taking those talents so they're essentially worthless

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by panda040 View Post
    Colossus is probably the WORST hero tree ive seen yet. Arent like 7/11 of the talents just flat damage buffs? passive effects? not only is it boring and uncreative. But that mens your character/the content will be tuned with you already taking those talents so they're essentially worthless
    But you get to be slightly bigger and do a little more damage.
    Are you not sold by your character model being slightly larger?

But in all seriousness, most of them are going to be passive.
    I think there's like 1 or 2 skill replacements, but otherwise they seem to be aiming towards "changing aesthetics" more so than changing anything rotationally or otherwise.
    Most of them, when the xpac drops, will most likely be pretty meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jujudrood View Post
    But you get to be slightly bigger and do a little more damage.
    Are you not sold by your character model being slightly larger?

But in all seriousness, most of them are going to be passive.
    I think there's like 1 or 2 skill replacements, but otherwise they seem to be aiming towards "changing aesthetics" more so than changing anything rotationally or otherwise.
    Most of them, when the xpac drops, will most likely be pretty meh.
    I find it pretty sad that the coolest thing about the entire collossus her tree is 5% size increase, like damn can it be at least 10%?

Quote Originally Posted by panda040 View Post
    I find it pretty sad that the coolest thing about the entire collossus her tree is 5% size increase, like damn can it be at least 10%?
    Why not 12.5% or 13.37% or even 18.49563767%? Fucking Blizzard can't get anything right.