Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    "nuh uh, you" isn't as much of a "gotcha" as you seem to think it is.
    There isn't a gotcha as much as pointing out how stupid it is for someone to say 'You are wasting so much time on X, look at what you could have done or how much of your life is gone'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    Tin foil hate theory: To feed the many "doomers" that hang around here and to artificially bump interaction with the website
    Why tin foil? It damn sure works! It's a well known fact that people love to comment on things they have no clue about. This thread alone has a couple of them, asking asinine questions like: "Who?". For some reason never crosses their mind to use Google if they really want to know, or simply fuck off if they don't. I guess they really want to keep this site alive...
    Last edited by Rageonit; 2024-03-05 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    Why tin foil? It damn sure works! It's a well known fact that people love to comment on things they have no clue about. This page alone has a couple of them, asking asinine questions like: "Who?". For some reason never crosses their mind to use Google if they really want to know, or simply fuck off if they don't. I guess they really want to keep this site alive...
    I mean... that's just the internet.

It's full of people calling you at 3am about your flier offering guitar lessons to scream in your ear THAT THEY DON'T FUCKING WANT ANY GODDAMN GUITAR LESSONS!!

Definitely not endemic to or abused by this site. It's... almost automatic.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I checked Sullygnome, and although the pandemic peaks have dropped off, overall viewership and engagement seems to have settled higher than before: https://sullygnome.com/game/World_of.../longtermstats

However, I suspect that those numbers are being hard carried by Classic.
    Yeah I think so too. I dont doubt the attraction RWF has on viewership, but im not quite sure if it brings in players. Maybe it doesnt need to either, and maybe thats not what its about. For instance, I watch ALL SC: BW & SC2 esport tournaments (like ASL & GSL), but I rarely play the game these days.

RWF is most likely a regular event for the already established playerbase. Besides, what happens at that level got nothing to do with the average wow players experience of playing the game.

Weird to see all these attention-seeking people come comment on this subject only to say things like "who" or "what guild is that", can you be more annoying?

But this isnt the first time a big guild like BDG has called a break, only to later resurface. Best of luck to all of them, they've been competitive a long long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Dear lord, you could run Dune 2 for an Olympic stadium in 8k with this level of projection.

Who the fuck asked?
    Relapses, my friend.
    I usually do not agree with you but holy fuck... i love that reply and will yoink it to use irl.
    This guy REALLY likes to tell others how to live or spend their time in many threads.

I might have felt something slightly about this if I had ever heard of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    I might have felt something slightly about this if I had ever heard of them.
    Yet you came in here to post this anyway?

Yet you came in here to post this anyway?
    He has an opinion...get over it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    He has an opinion...get over it.
    Could say the same to you about Ereb's opinion/post.

At the end of the day, how is any of this productive?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Could say the same to you about Ereb's opinion/post.
    At the end of the day, how is any of this productive?
    Points on both.
    The amusing technicality is that those that post "who dat?" tend to rub some of the elitist here, and so perpetuate the thread by whining about those that ask such.

Points on both.
    The amusing technicality is that those that post "who dat?" tend to rub some of the elitist here, and so perpetuate the thread by whining about those that ask such.
    I love that you are just blatantly defending being annoying and disruptive just for the sake of it. Get over yourselves absolutely nobody cares if you have heard of this guild or not.

I love that you are just blatantly defending being annoying and disruptive just for the sake of it. Get over yourselves absolutely nobody cares if you have heard of this guild or not.
    ...and you reinforce my point.

...and you reinforce my point.
    Calling somebody out for being a dick is not the same as being a dick my guy. I know these forums are riddled with anti-social and socially-stunted people, but good lord man cmon lmao

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthorite View Post
    Funny how the site is called MMO Champion and only champions one game.
    Well yes... MMO champion, not MMO champions

This has been asked and answered, when this site was made wow was the undisputed champion of MMO's
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.