The Unstoppable Force Syegfryed's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    sensing something and wanting to look into isn't the issue, all of the lying and manipulating is which Qui Gon didn't do he was up front about every thing and he wasn't trying to claim Anakin for him self just get him in the order while Sol makes it all about how she is meant to be with him.
    There was no lying or manipulation.

And didn't Quigon intervene in the race so anakin could win? Seems pretty similar, since you know, the show want to make the twins the first force born kids anyway

What you are highlighting is just the show bad writing so that Sol dial this whole thing to 11

from jsut the first talk with Indara "they do not treat the girls like children", is a lie he finds them playing like any other kid, and teaching skills is normal for kids. "I fear for the girls safety" There's absolutely nothing to indicate that they are at risk.
    LOL its not a lie, she was training then to be warriors to fight an enemy, that is not self defense, they are confined and isolated, the evil mom tells JUST THAT when she finds then playing outside saying how they were going against the rules by being outside

who do they fear? why do they fear?

he was 100% justified into thinking there was something more going on, good parents don't lock your children in a basement and teach then dark arts

The actual exchange from Osha's view which Sol starts unprompted. goes as such.
    Because the writing is garbage, just like Osha and Mae saying he jedi are good and are evil

This is called normalization.
    Weird to say that, when he is just saying the truth, to a kid who DOESN'T WANT to be a witch, she want to leave but is afraid

Which is something he just made up
    Nope, he saw it, WE saw in the episode.

There is no mention of the dark side in episode that's just something you made up. mindcontroling is something the Jedi do all the time and that happens after he lies to get to them
    Yeah because the jedi enter other people mind, force then to the dark side that his eyes go black, the jedi do that all the time

Indara points out that Ceremonial markings are normal for many cultures in the galaxy.
    Indara coping

and there is no indication that they were forcing any thing on Osha episode three shows that she has misgiving but does consent to the mark.
    The evil mom shows time and time again they were going to force this into Osha, and she didn't want it, she was terrified, and they would have done that if the Jedi didn't show up in time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by En Sabah Nur View Post
    But then, if they're just 2 parts of the same person, maybe they can find the vergence and make them one being again, or something. I dunno. Last episode will need to do some heavy work to bring it all together.
    Oh shit, last episode they fuse together like dragonball

At this point lol, go for it, not less dumb than stuff we already saw

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Sure, bypassing a Stormtrooper checkpoint because "these aren't the droids you're looking for", fine. They're space Nazis.

It's not just used against "bad guys", though, is the point.

I don't see that as "corruption". Corruption would entail implanting such a desire. Exposing it when it's already there but kept hidden isn't nearly the same thing.

The rest is stuff the Jedi do all the time, so I don't know where the moral high ground is coming from.
    The dude literally never recovered from it. He spent years in meditation trying to come to terms with it, eventually killing himself over both that and the rest of what happened. And again, she used it as a threat to kill him as well. Rape.

The guy Obi-Wan told to not sell cigarettes and to go chill out... pretty sure he was fine. Not rape, more of a slap on the ass at absolute worst.

Method and intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    somebody tell me how th Jedi for 7 weeks didn't discover a massive citadel on the top of a mountain? you would think they would go first there

But there is no way to know that, "she trying to get people out of danger" What Sol see is the witch turning into dark evil smoke and the child he though it was Osha terrified turning into dark smoke as well

Anyone could have think anything but "she wa trying to get people out of danger", especially because he could have SAID IT, she is not a mute

Clearly is not the case, because people are actually seeing Sol as bad, dude even called him grommer,

Torbi whining to go home is what spark then going into the witches in the night, it just dumb
    Yes, but you’re acting like her doing that is an act of aggression or attack. It could have been, it might not have been. To us, the viewers, we know the obvious answer. Its also a heat of the moment scenario, and unlike the article I linked, I don’t think she really had the time to be like “by the way, Sol, I’m going to turn myself and daughter into smoke to go get my other one since the one that’s here now is clearly in distress.” It’s a mistake made by Sol, and one made because his noble intentions was to protect a child.
    Not everyone sees the same thing. I just read an article that said Sol dropped Mae in cold blood. I think it’s fair to say that there are people who think the same thing. What’s more likely is what I saw in a video about it being a Sophie’s Choice moment, which is closer to how I saw it. He chose the child who he believed he has a connection with, and who wants to be a Jedi, over another he knows almost nothing about.
    You can blame Torbin all you want, but if it hadn’t been for Sol then nothing would have happened. He went against the wishes of the council and Indara, the person in charge, annd helped Osha pass to serve his own wants. Sol has the majority of the blame in this entire narrative.

15+ Year Old Account
    You don't need a reason to have a connection, its the feel, the feeling, you know, like how almost everything works with the jedi and the force? if it was about the prophecy he would not feel the connection LOL
    Again, I am just speculating and wondering if there is a connection since the show is setting up the events of the prequel. They could easily have the Chosen One prophecy gain popularity at the time. Feelings can still be inspired by something. I also clearly said it could be glory of training the chosen one that motivates him to think it is the prophecy.

We already saw a Padawan rush off because he wanted to go home. Sol is also set up to be "not close to the ideals" Jedi so glory could be something he sought at the time.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Yes, but you’re acting like her doing that is an act of aggression or attack. It could have been, it might not have been. To us, the viewers, we know the obvious answer. Its also a heat of the moment scenario, and unlike the article I linked, I don’t think she really had the time to be like “by the way, Sol, I’m going to turn myself and daughter into smoke to go get my other one since the one that’s here now is clearly in distress.” It’s a mistake made by Sol, and one made because his noble intentions was to protect a child.
    Im not acting, im saying in sol views, that can 100% be considered as an act of aggression

If you know witches who use the dark side, suddenly start to disintegrate in dark smoke, and you look at the side and see a child disintegrating as well, it is not far fetched that something bad was going on.

She could have SPOKE, but she didn't, she turn into dark evil smoke, but AFTER she dies, she says to sol she was letting her go? come on

You can blame Torbin all you want, but if it hadn’t been for Sol then nothing would have happened. He went against the wishes of the council and Indara, the person in charge, annd helped Osha pass to serve his own wants. Sol has the majority of the blame in this entire narrative.
    But Torbi was the one who sprint there, if he didn't Sol would not go there as well

is like ??????? lol

There is a good idea here, i can see you are visualizing that, but the show jut didn't convey that because is terrible written. you have one scene Sol shouting Torbi to stop, and goes after him to stop, but the very next scene he is asking for help to climb the wall

Dude was killed by the script

15+ Year Old Account
    who do they fear? why do they fear?

Did anyone see them? I do not believe so. Any sign of the visiting Jedi? None. Our scouts think they’ve moved their ship inland. I told you this planet would be a safe haven for our coven. Hmm? -Episode 3

The Coven knew the Jedi were on the planet. Other occasional travelers could visit the planet as well. They also didn't keep them locked in a basement. Dark arts is subjective since the coven hasn't been shown to be evil. Nightsisters in Canon were formed by or influenced by a former Jedi. Magik can be lean into the dark side. Besides if the coven is bad for training children and keeping them locked up then what does that make the Jedi Order for doing the same?

- - - Updated - - -

There is a good idea here, i can see you are visualizing that, but the show jut didn't convey that because is terrible written. you have one scene Sol shouting Torbi to stop, and goes after him to stop, but the very next scene he is asking for help to climb the wall
    Because Sol is conflicted. He wants to take the girls but was shut down by the council and Indara. He tries to stop Torbin from making a mess until he uses the force to sense something is wrong. Then he tries to take the girls with the help of Torbin. Your hate seems to be blinding you from what happens on the show.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Merely a Setback Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    And didn't Quigon intervene in the race so anakin could win?
    No Qui Gon does nothing during the race it's all Anakin.

LOL its not a lie, she was training then to be warriors to fight an enemy, that is not self defense,
    Now your lying, there was no mention of training to be warriors or "fight an enemy" they aren't even told to use the force for any thing other then blocking, Ie defense.

they are confined and isolated, the evil mom tells JUST THAT when she finds then playing outside saying how they were going against the rules by being outside
    They were not confined the show literally shows us they can go out and Koril just says it's not safe where they are and Mea/Osha say explains why before she shows up.

he was 100% justified into thinking there was something more going on, good parents don't lock your children in a basement and teach then dark arts
    Neither did the coven, which he saw him self. so no he had no reason to think something was going on.

Because the writing is garbage,
    No the writing is perfect for showing Sol is manipulating Osha, nor was it done by accident as again it's pointed out in the show it self.

Weird to say that, when he is just saying the truth, to a kid who DOESN'T WANT to be a witch, she want to leave but is afraid
    accurate to say that, he's using a manipulation tactic, the fact that she was already included to have it work on her doesn't change what he was doing.

Yeah because the jedi enter other people mind, force then to the dark side that his eyes go black, the jedi do that all the time
    Again no where at any point of the episode is the dark side mentioned. Tolman and all Jedi not being the perfect passionless monks they are suppose to be does not atomically mean they are using the dark side or being "forced" to it. Hell the dark side eye's aren't even black there red/orange.

Indara coping
    There's no indication she's incorrect, hell they didn't even see Mea get the marking it could be paint for all they know.

The evil mom shows time and time again they were going to force this into Osha, and she didn't want it, she was terrified, and they would have done that if the Jedi didn't show up in time.
    No that's just something you are making up. there's no indication Koril is any thing but a stern but loving mother who doesn't want her family broken up.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post

Did anyone see them? I do not believe so. Any sign of the visiting Jedi? None. Our scouts think they’ve moved their ship inland. I told you this planet would be a safe haven for our coven. Hmm? -Episode 3

The Coven knew the Jedi were on the planet. Other occasional travelers could visit the planet as well. They also didn't keep them locked in a basement. Dark arts is subjective since the coven hasn't been shown to be evil. Nightsisters in Canon were formed by or influenced by a former Jedi. Magik can be lean into the dark side.
    What we can take from all of this is that the witches are indeed evil users of the dark side, who are afraid that the jedi would find then, because they are dark side users, making Sol actions compltely justified.

Besides if the coven is bad for training children and keeping them locked up then what does that make the Jedi Order for doing the same?
    bah, lame whataboustim, they are not similar

- - - Updated - - -

Because Sol is conflicted. He wants to take the girls but was shut down by the council and Indara. He tries to stop Torbin from making a mess until he uses the force to sense something is wrong. Then he tries to take the girls with the help of Torbin. Your hate seems to be blinding you from what happens on the show.
    We know the damn reasons, im saying how dumb and awful the scene was written to be that way, lol

Im not acting, im saying in sol views, that can 100% be considered as an act of aggression

If you know witches who use the dark side, suddenly start to disintegrate in dark smoke, and you look at the side and see a child disintegrating as well, it is not far fetched that something bad was going on.

She could have SPOKE, but she didn't, she turn into dark evil smoke, but AFTER she dies, she says to sol she was letting her go? come on

But Torbi was the one who sprint there, if he didn't Sol would not go there as well

is like ??????? lol

Dude was killed by the script
    But again, it was a noble intention that led to a mistake. Sol saw what he believed was evil and acted upon it, even though, as far as anyone knows, and we are later shown, it’s a way to travel around. It could have other uses, but we don’t know that. Sol acted out of ignorance, noble ideals, and his fear of what he believed the coven was about, and he killed someone for it.
    Why did you put ‘??????????’ like you don’t know what I mean? Are you really that obtuse to the facts. If Sol had listened to the Jedi in charge on their mission, if he had listened to the council, if he had let the children be, then none of this would have happened.
    Fun fact, if Aniseya hadn’t messed with Torbin, he also might not have acted the way he did.

15+ Year Old Account
    bah, lame whataboustim, they are not similar
    They are though. Both lock kids in their base. Both train them to be soldiers. Both train them in the force. The Jedi even give their child students dangerous weapons where as the coven only has standard tech. The only difference is one is the Light side while one is not. Magik isn't just the dark side of the force. There is nothing that indicates they were afraid because they were the dark side. They only say some would call their power dark and unnatural and not that it was only that. They are a group of exiles with kids. There are plenty of reasons to hide from others including the Jedi. It just so happens majority of them died because the Jedi noticed them.

An aspect of the Force, the supernatural technique known as magick, which offered great powers from both the dark and light sides of the Force, was known for being used by the Nightsisters of Dathomir. It usually manifested as green energies. Unlike the Jedi, who used the Force to serve the galaxy, the powers of the Nightsisters' magick focused on deception, illusion, and manipulation, serving only themselves. They regarded magick as a living thing which arose from blood, trees, and mist and flowed through their veins as well. Nightsister magick was also called Shadow Magic - https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Magick

Tonight, we enact a ceremony we have not performed since our exile. We were hunted, persecuted, forced into hiding, all because some would consider our power dark. Unnatural. We were on the brink of extinction. -Episode 3

We know the damn reasons, im saying how dumb and awful the scene was written to be that way, lol
    If you know the reasons then the scene wasn't written poorly. He accepted the councils decision until he sensed the girls were in danger. Then instead of stopping Torbin they worked together to try and get the girls. Different goals for both since Sol wanted an apprentice and Torbin wanted to go home but united in the moment.
    Last edited by rhorle; Yesterday at 03:17 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Now your lying, there was no mention of training to be warriors or "fight an enemy" they aren't even told to use the force for any thing other then blocking, Ie defense.
    "your enemies will not warn you before they attack" before she blast then to the ground, Literally her words, 8:20 minutes

What enemies? who are they being prepared for? the jedi, because they are evil dark side users

They were not confined the show literally shows us they can go out and Koril just says it's not safe where they are and Mea/Osha say explains why before she shows up.
    "what are you doing here, how many times have i told you? its not safe out here, There will be consequences for breaking the rules" 6 minutes in.

Why its not safe? there is nothing out there, how did they get here so far without no one noticing? What consequences are those? you don't know how they punish then, could be a beaten, something worse, Sol was justified for fearing then

Neither did the coven, which he saw him self. so no he had no reason to think something was going on.
    This looks the same as your previous talk about how Darth Buttnaked was not a sith, and could be anything else, and in fact he was a Sith

now you are trying to cope that the witches are not dark side users teaching the children that, and they clearly are, dark side users
    No the writing is perfect for showing Sol is manipulating Osha, nor was it done by accident as again it's pointed out in the show it self.
    No manipulation, at all, Osha since the beginning didn't want to be a witch and did want to leave

Sol, never changed her mind, not even once.

Again no where at any point of the episode is the dark side mentioned.
    Yeah mate, just like the word "sith" was not mentioned talk before, right? but we know it is because it obvious, that Quimir was a sith and the witches are dark side users

It doesn't need spelled out

No that's just something you are making up. there's no indication Koril is any thing but a stern but loving mother who doesn't want her family broken up.
    My dude, the episode shows they were doing the ritual, they were forcing Osha who didn't want to participate

This isn't the same as a family taking their children to church sunday morning, and the kid not wanting to go because she want to sleep more. Osha didn't want to become a witch, but they were forcing her anyway

Koril literally tells Mae to give in to anger and fuck off without trying to save the children from the fire, stern but loving mother my ass, she is a psycho dark user
    Last edited by Syegfryed; Yesterday at 03:22 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    No manipulation, at all, Osha since the beginning didn't want to be a witch and did want to leave Sol, never changed her mind, not even once.
    She was failing the test on purpose until Sol told her a story and said she was special. That is manipulation. It doesn't matter if she wanted to leave Brendok and thought she wanted to be a Jedi. Sol also knew that she was to old and would face issues even if she was accepted into the Order. I take it you don't have much experience with children and how impressionable they can be.

Also we now know why Osha and Mae are such polar opposites. They are the same being split int two. It explains their extreme differences that came out as children. With one wanting to go while one wants to stay.
    Last edited by rhorle; Yesterday at 03:29 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    She was failing the test on purpose until Sol told her a story and said she was special.
    SHE WAS TOLD TO FAIL LOOOOOL

She was being manipulate by her mothers, "sol manipulate her by stopping her being manipulate by the mom

CINEMA

Also we now know why Osha and Mae are such polar opposites. They are the same being split int two. It explains their extreme differences that came out as children. With one wanting to go while one wants to stay.
    Maybe this explain why one is a psychic and the other isn't

15+ Year Old Account
    She was being manipulate by her mothers, "sol manipulate her by stopping her being manipulate by the mom
    Why are you under the impression that only one person can manipulate at a time? Parents often manipulate their children. It isn't always bad. Sol might not have been entirely bad for what he did but was still encouraging her to say the words that could get her into the order.

- - - Updated - - -

https://nerdist.com/article/the-acol...and-interview/

This is a really good interview with a lot of details into the different themes of Episode 7. It touches on a lot of the things being discussed in this thread.

7+ Year Old Account
    Also, How Indara knew Mae drop a lamp that burnt the entire citadel down? Osha was unconscious, there is no way for her to know that, did she just mind read Osha? LOL
    Last edited by Syegfryed; Yesterday at 03:51 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    "your enemies will not warn you before they attack" before she blast then to the ground, Literally her words, 8:20 minutes
    and then gets them to block and do nothing else, they are being taught how to defend there is literally no fighting or training to be warriors just defense.

What enemies? who are they being prepared for? the jedi, because they are evil dark side users
    your just making up more and more stuff, nothing in the show backs this up.

Why its not safe? there is nothing out there, how did they get here so far without no one noticing? What consequences are those? you don't know how they punish then, could be a beaten, something worse, Sol was justified for fearing then
    We are told by Mea/Osha that it is not safe because of the poisonous fruit. They got so far because they aren't being confined, and jumping to wild conclusions like the children are being beaten or worse would wouldn't justified Sol's fear it would just also mean he jumps to unreasonable extremes like you do.

This looks the same as your previous talk about how Darth Buttnaked was not a sith, and could be anything else, and in fact he was a Sith

now you are trying to cope that the witches are not dark side users teaching the children that, and they clearly are, dark side users
    Yes it is just like that as just like that you don't understand that it's not about the end result down the line but about how one comes to said conclusions with the info we have at the time. With the Sith it was not understanding that there are other opinions then simply Jedi and Sith and that the Jedi wouldn't jump straight to thinking every force users was a Sith. and with this it's you not understanding literally every thing and just making stuff up out of thin air because of your lack of understanding.

The witches could very well be dark side users, but there is literally nothing in the show that indicates with not a single one of the known tells showing up in the show and none of the characters mentioning the dark side.

No manipulation, at all, Osha since the beginning didn't want to be a witch and did want to leave

Sol, never changed her mind, not even once.
    You don't need to change some one's mind to be trying to manipulate them. You are not going to know what they are thinking before hand even if they are already inline with what you want that doesn't mean you weren't trying to influence them to your goals when you are manipulating them.

and again the show it self points out that this is what he was doing with Osha.

Yeah mate, just like the word "sith" was not mentioned talk before, right? but we know it is because it obvious, that Quimir was a sith and the witches are dark side users

It doesn't need spelled out
    Again Him being a Sith in the end doesn't matter, it was about the thought process the Jedi were going through and how there were other more likely opinions like Dark and Rouge Jedi, and of course you not understanding the difference between those three things.

My dude, the episode shows they were doing the ritual, they were forcing Osha who didn't want to participate
    Again your just straight up lying. Osha is shown to have misgivings about the ritual before it happens and then her mother talks to her about why it's important and she agrees to go through with it just like she consents to getting the marking during the ritual. at no point is ever shown to be forced to do anything and instead her mother is shown to care about what she wants and explaining why it might not be for the best before giving her a choice.

Koril literally tells Mae to give in to anger and fuck off without trying to save the children from the fire, stern but loving mother my ass, she is a psycho dark user
    The fire hadn't started when she tells Mae to get angry and she literally watches her wife get murdered and rightfully responds with rage, not thinking every thing through and making the best choice after that doesn't mean some one isn't a loving mother.

- - - Updated - - -

https://nerdist.com/article/the-acol...and-interview/

This is a really good interview with a lot of details into the different themes of Episode 7. It touches on a lot of the things being discussed in this thread.
    Man I would kill for a show to just be about this stuff, Feel like every time they introduce a new force thing its woefully under explored.
    Headland: The Nightsisters utilize magic exclusively. With my witches, it’s a bit of a hybrid. They’re definitely dabbling in the Force and calling the Force by a different name. They’re trying to cultivate their sensitivity to it without having to be trained by the Jedi. Is that even possible?

But I also think that in the Ascension ceremony you see how they’re utilizing not just wherever the vergence may be physically on the planet, but the eclipse. These powerful movements of heavenly bodies and whatever’s under the earth, that type of thing, what is meant to be expressed there is that they are drawing their power from nature, magic, and the Force. So we never sort of go, “They’re using magic the way that the Nightsisters are. They’re using the Force even though they’re not Jedi.” To me it felt more interesting to show a group of people, a group of witches, having abilities that the Jedi could not pinpoint. That they Jedi weren’t going, “Oh, well, that’s magic. Oh, well, that’s the Force.” That’s one of the reasons they get so thrown off by what they’re seeing. It’s so unpredictable, and it’s difficult for them to categorize and then report back to the Council.

The Jedi are trying to get as much information as they can, but each time they interact with the witches they’re getting different impressions of what the coven is doing.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    and then gets them to block and do nothing else, they are being taught how to defend there is literally no fighting or training to be warriors just defense.
    Yeah because when you train to fight, you do not learn how to defend

Genius trainning
    your just making up more and more stuff, nothing in the show backs this up.
    The show backs this up
    We are told by Mea/Osha that it is not safe because of the poisonous fruit.
    HAHAHAHA lmao, the poisnous fruit will attack then? buzz off
    They got so far because they aren't being confined,
    She told then can't go out here because is not safe, not becaue any fucking fruit

and jumping to wild conclusions like the children are being beaten or worse would wouldn't justified Sol's fear it would just also mean he jumps to unreasonable extremes like you do.
    Its not jumping to conclusions, is actually taking that as a possibility, you may not know but in the world, there are many children being abused by their parents and it is by attitudes like sol is how people can save then, because they see something out of place, a behaviour, a conversation, a mark and they investigate.

Yes it is just like that as just like that you don't understand that it's not about the end result down the line but about how one comes to said conclusions with the info we have at the time
    Its just that you were coping, we saw he was a sith without they needing to tell, we know they are dark side uers, without the show needing to tell, because of their actions

You are trying to say i hve "lack of understanding" but it is you not understanding something so obvious, pretending to be mor clever by making other assumptions

The witches could very well be dark side users, but there is literally nothing in the show that indicates with not a single one of the known tells showing up in the show and none of the characters mentioning the dark side.
    Now you are the one lying

Invading Torbi mind to corrupt him, trying to break him INTO HIS DESIRE, that his eye go pitch-black????

Turning into a Dark smoke force spectre?

Joinining themselves to controll the Wookie to KILL, MURDER the other Jedi

Not dark side? buzz off, you are being disingenuous on purpose
    You don't need to change some one's mind to be trying to manipulate them. You are not going to know what they are thinking before hand even if they are already inline with what you want that doesn't mean you weren't trying to influence them to your goals when you are manipulating them.
    She already had her goal in:
    1- Not wanting to be a witch
    2- Leave the Coven
    3- Be a Jedi

This, never changed, Sol didn't manipulate her in one bit.

Again your just straight up lying. Osha is shown to have misgivings about the ritual before it happens and then her mother talks to her about why it's important and she agrees to go through with
    You mean, Osha didn't want to do the ritual, but her mother manipulate her into doing, but Sol is the manipulator, got it

The fire hadn't started when she tells Mae to get angry
    Loving but stern mothers don't say to their children give in to anger

AKA another DARK SIDE trait, that you are ignoring on purpose in your false anrrative that "there is literally nothing in the show that indicates dark side users"

not thinking every thing through and making the best choice after that doesn't mean some one isn't a loving mother.
    According to you, the best choice a loving mother could do was fuck off leaving her children to die in a fire to kill the Jedi

absolutely cinema.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah because when you train to fight, you do not learn how to defend
    I’m gonna go out on a limb and say there is not a single case any where in media where some one being “trained to be a warrior” is shown only ever to learn to defend them selfs.

The show backs this up
    it doesn’t your again just lying. The show has them cautious of the Jedi but at no point does it paint them as a enemy the girls are being taught to fight.

HAHAHAHA lmao, the poisnous fruit will attack then? buzz off
    you’ve never been near a child before have you? Children will eat things they aren’t supposed to, some times even experiment to see if they can get away with eating a bit of something they have been told is toxic.

You’ve never seen the “don’t you put in your mouth” PSA or heard of the tide pod challenge?

Its not jumping to conclusions, is actually taking that as a possibility, you may not know but in the world, there are many children being abused by their parents and it is by attitudes like sol is how people can save then, because they see something out of place, a behaviour, a conversation, a mark and they investigate.
    if you see children getting rangled by there mother for being some where they aren’t suppose to be and instantly think they are being abused and you have to step in and Mabye even go as far as abducting them, your suffering from some kind of paranoia and are a danger to your self and the kids.

Its just that you were coping, we saw he was a sith without they needing to tell, we know they are dark side uers, without the show needing to tell, because of their actions
    Sign, no it’s not “coping” it’s just your lack of understanding even when it’s explicitly explained to you, again rather he was a sith was never in question and rather they turn out to be dark side users doesn’t matter.

What matters is the thought process, or lack there of. When it comes to jumping to conclusions out of the blue.

You are trying to say i hve "lack of understanding" but it is you not understanding something so obvious, pretending to be mor clever by making other assumptions
    it has nothing to do with being clever it’s just stating a fact. Like I’ve explained how rather it was actually a Sith or not was never in contention like 3 times and you still don’t even understand what the contention even was.

Now you are the one lying

Invading Torbi mind to corrupt him, trying to break him INTO HIS DESIRE, that his eye go pitch-black????
    invading some one’s mind isn’t a dark side thing, Telling some one that there desire actually does matter isn’t, again the dark side eye colour is red/orange not black.

Turning into a Dark smoke force spectre?
    isn’t something we have seen the dark side do, something being black doesn’t mean it’s on the dark side.

Joinining themselves to controll the Wookie to KILL, MURDER the other Jedi
    again not something the dark side has been shown to do in Disney canon. The closest thing that comes to mind is Anakin taking the balance roll of the father and controlling the son and daughter.

This, never changed, Sol didn't manipulate her in one bit.
    again you don’t need some one to change there goal to be trying to manipulate them.

You mean, Osha didn't want to do the ritual, but her mother manipulate her into doing, but Sol is the manipulator, got it
    parents manipulate there children all the time yes, that doesn’t stop others fork also trying to manipulate them.

Loving but stern mothers don't say to their children give in to anger
    you’d be surprised how mothers can react to a lot of things then like telling there kids to fight back against a bully, beating a rival in a sport/competition, or even just standing up for them selfs in general.

AKA another DARK SIDE trait, that you are ignoring on purpose in your false anrrative that "there is literally nothing in the show that indicates dark side users"
    I can’t ignore a point you haven’t brought up mate.

But ya it can be a trait of the dark side it’s one the Sith obviously use a lot, it can also just be a very “human” response that has no baring on how one uses the force.

According to you, the best choice a loving mother could do was fuck off leaving her children to die in a fire to kill the Jed.
    if your Brain dead Mabye you could get that take away, and for you that’s even likely.

But no what I actually said is when seeing your wife get murdered you might not be thinking through thing rationally and can more times then not make the wrong choice in such a situation.
    Last edited by Lorgar Aurelian; Yesterday at 04:57 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I’m gonna go out on a limb and say there is not a single case any where in media where some one being “trained to be a warrior” is shown only ever to learn to defend them selfs.
    That is you jumping to conclusions that she ONLY train then to defend themselves

And look at you, after condemning Sol for assuming stuff, you are assuming as well, there is no way to know there was ONLY defending teachings, no way in the show that is said
    it doesn’t your again just lying. The show has them cautious of the Jedi but at no point does it paint them as a enemy the girls are being taught to fight.
    It does paint then as enemy , evil mom made eprfectly clear, maybe try to pay attention to the whole show?

you’ve never been near a child before have you? Children will eat things they aren’t supposed to.
    Do you? because they don't do shit like that when they are that old, they are children not animals, they obviouslly knew that would be poisonous

I mean, thats me assuming the people there actually teach then the basic

You’ve never seen the “don’t you put in your mouth” PSA or heard of the tide pod challenge?
    My dude, those aren't todlers, they are old enough to know they can't eat poisonous shit
    if you see children getting rangled by there mother for being some where they aren’t suppose to be and instantly think they are being abused and you have to step in and Mabye even go as far as abducting them, your suffering from some kind of paranoia and are a danger to your self and the kids.
    He didn't abduct then though? he went to scout and see what is going on, as a Jedi he does have some sort of authority and and when he actually infiltrate to see whats going on, he see dark side users, worshiping a hole, trainning kids in the dark side and even hear(dunno how) they are preparing a ritual at night that include the children with one who DOESN'T WANT TO but is being forced

This is not paranoia, is actually valid concerns

Sign, no it’s not “coping” it’s just your lack of understanding even when it’s explicitly explained to you, again rather he was a sith was never in question and rather they turn out to be dark side users doesn’t matter.
    Actually it does, because it proves what was already obvious, because all the signs were there, no one was just making shit up, there was clear sign showing he was a sith, just like there is clear signs of the witches being dark side users

invading some one’s mind isn’t a dark side thing, Telling some one that there desire actually does matter isn’t, again the dark side eye colour is red/orange not black.
    It is a dark side thing, he infiltrate his mind and corrupt his thoughts seducing him to give him to his desires, he is being CONTROLLED, dominated, thats why hi eyes are black

That is dark side stuff, clear as day, anyone can see, but you need to be spelled out for some reason, just like with the Sith

isn’t something we have seen the dark side do, something being black doesn’t mean it’s on the dark side.
    Yeah, sure mate, isn't, the iconography isn't there, you know like how the darkness is black, shadows, the clothes they use, the hole in the ground, [I]wink wink[/]

Like i said, pure cope

again not something the dark side has been shown to do in Disney canon
    You don't need something to be seen previously yo know it is dark side shit

Just like when palpatine pull out lightning, you know that is evil shit, without the need to tell it

you’d be surprised how mothers can react to a lot of things then like telling there kids to fight back against a bully, beating a rival in a sport/competition, or even just standing up for them selfs in general.
    What the heck is this comparison lmao, "fight back the bullies" to -> give into your anger!1 that lead her to want to kill her own sister

No, she wanted to kill the jedi, she is a evil witch, period

I can’t ignore a point you haven’t brought up mate.
    If you saw the show, you should have know that point, you know, before claiming "there is literally nothing"

if your Brain dead Mabye you could get that take away, and for you that’s even likely.
    Me? no, you, its the point you made:

there's no indication Koril is any thing but a stern but loving mother who doesn't want her family broken up.
    This is, 100% completely bullshit

what I actually said is when seeing your wife get murdered you might not be thinking through thing rationally and can more times then not make the wrong choice in such a situation.
    She incite Mae to be angry before she dies

And if are actually a loving mother, you would give priority to your daughters in danger of dying in a hellfire

Not fucking off from the episode entirely

She tries to kill, Sol, sure, but he is not fighting, she just goes away AND HE is the one who went to save her

And the dude is so dumb he rather use the force to stop the bridges and not the children who are lighter

Where is she?? why didn't she try to save her children?? Actually wild that you think that he is stern and loving, but can't see how they are dark side users

That is you jumping to conclusions that she ONLY train then to defend themselves

And look at you, after condemning Sol for assuming stuff, you are assuming as well, there is no way to know there was ONLY defending teachings, no way in the show that is said

It does paint then as enemy , evil mom made eprfectly clear, maybe try to pay attention to the whole show?

Do you? because they don't do shit like that when they are that old, they are children not animals, they obviouslly knew that would be poisonous

I mean, thats me assuming the people there actually teach then the basic

My dude, those aren't todlers, they are old enough to know they can't eat poisonous shit

He didn't abduct then though? he went to scout and see what is going on, as a Jedi he does have some sort of authority and and when he actually infiltrate to see whats going on, he see dark side users, worshiping a hole, trainning kids in the dark side and even hear(dunno how) they are preparing a ritual at night that include the children with one who DOESN'T WANT TO but is being forced

This is not paranoia, is actually valid concerns

Actually it does, because it proves what was already obvious, because all the signs were there, no one was just making shit up, there was clear sign showing he was a sith, just like there is clear signs of the witches being dark side users

It is a dark side thing, he infiltrate his mind and corrupt his thoughts seducing him to give him to his desires, he is being CONTROLLED, dominated, thats why hi eyes are black

That is dark side stuff, clear as day, anyone can see, but you need to be spelled out for some reason, just like with the Sith

Yeah, sure mate, isn't, the iconography isn't there, you know like how the darkness is black, shadows, the clothes they use, the hole in the ground, [I]wink wink[/]

Like i said, pure cope

You don't need something to be seen previously yo know it is dark side shit

Just like when palpatine pull out lightning, you know that is evil shit, without the need to tell it

What the heck is this comparison lmao, "fight back the bullies" to -> give into your anger!1 that lead her to want to kill her own sister

No, she wanted to kill the jedi, she is a evil witch, period

If you saw the show, you should have know that point, you know, before claiming "there is literally nothing"

Me? no, you, its the point you made:

This is, 100% completely bullshit

She incite Mae to be angry before she dies

And if are actually a loving mother, you would give priority to your daughters in danger of dying in a hellfire

Not fucking off from the episode entirely

She tries to kill, Sol, sure, but he is not fighting, she just goes away AND HE is the one who went to save her

And the dude is so dumb he rather use the force to stop the bridges and not the children who are lighter

Where is she?? why didn't she try to save her children?? Actually wild that you think that he is stern and loving, but can't see how they are dark side users
    Jedi don’t get ultimate authority, especially in places that aren’t under the Republic’s umbrella. As others have pointed out, that planet is not part of it, and they don’t have authority to do whatever they like to the inhabitants.

Dude, I’ve known teenagers and adults who dare each other to eat things they shouldn’t. There’s even entire TV shows about it that people watch for entertainment.

So, in Return of the Jedi, Luke wearing black the entire time means he was a Sith/Dark Jedi?

A lot of people are saying that when she vanished, she took over Kelnacca with the rest of the coven in trying to fight off the Jedi. Indara forcefully removing them, which was possibly the cause of their deaths, would apply to her as well.