Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boddhi View Post
    Thing is i just doubt many people want it. Why? Because i think i have a good feeling about the average persona playing this game. On the other side i see nowadays in the entertainment industry there are obvious agendas and "streams" which appear to feminize and infantilize games, movies and tv shows and i regard ducklings and flower transmog as just another prove of this.

My point is, if there is no or little demand but still an offer, something smells.
    Yeah, the floral agenda strikes again!

Thing is i just doubt many people want it. Why? Because i think i have a good feeling about the average persona playing this game. On the other side i see nowadays in the entertainment industry there are obvious agendas and "streams" which appear to feminize and infantilize games, movies and tv shows and i regard ducklings and flower transmog as just another prove of this.

My point is, if there is no or little demand but still an offer, something smells.
    "If I dont like it nobody must like it because I can't see past my own nose"

Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    "If I dont like it nobody must like it because I can't see past my own nose"
    i never said nobody likes this stuff, it's about the percentage of people who want it VS who do not want it and i bet if i made a poll "Do you want or feel appealed by cute duckling pets and flower transmog" i would be proven correct.

i never said nobody likes this stuff, it's about the percentage of people who want it VS who do not want it and i bet if i made a poll "Do you want or feel appealed by cute duckling pets and flower transmog" i would be proven correct.
    of which you have absolutely NO idea about, but pls go ahead and use your own biases as a compass and fyi these forums represent a very very small percentage of the playerbase

You act like the pirate themed gear wasn’t put on the trading post. Or how there are a lot of generic gear or a few key weapons to get. Weird take when it’s easter holiday stuff too.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. It's not just a duckling, it's a WIZARD duckling. It's got a little hat and wand. The sh!t is legit adorable.

Z. Imagine your masculinity being so fragile, it can be shattered by silly easter decorations in a decades old vidjya game. Literally testicles like Faberge eggs.

3. Profit?

Relax. We will return to your regularly scheduled edgelord programming shortly.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    Dude, during February I saw hundreds of players running around in the Valentine style gear from the Trading Post. Even the hardcore edgelord Orc players with names like Bloodkill was using that stuff. I have no doubt we will see the same with this stuff.

Sometimes players just like to dress up silly, and other times they just want to look pretty. It's not like Noblegarden has ever been serious, considering the bunny ears have always been popular.

Also, who doesn't like ducks?
    I know so many egirls who still use the valentines day mog in either the princess or goth chick version.
    Seriously, it is hilarious, power to em. I actually might use just the boots when they come in blue, the boots are not half bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    All historical data is in my brain. I've proved it to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    1. It's not just a duckling, it's a WIZARD duckling. It's got a little hat and wand. The sh!t is legit adorable.

Z. Imagine your masculinity being so fragile, it can be shattered by silly easter decorations in a decades old vidjya game. Literally testicles like Faberge eggs.

3. Profit?

Relax. We will return to your regularly scheduled edgelord programming shortly.
    Not everyone arguing against imbalanced and exclusive feminization and infantilization (yes i just invented these words) the whole Dragonflight expansion is dripping while denying and trashing the other side of the spectrum is fitting your Z / Edgelord / toxic fragile masucilinty / MAGA enemy fantasy that you feel you need to contest. Don't worry, nobody wants to take away your adorable things. You will keep having your comfy space in this harsh edgelord world.

Then those fragile people can use anything from the vast amount of regular armour sets already in the game, the trading post is (By Blizzard's own admission) for things that don't fit in the regular gear design for the game, and apparently they know something you don't (Considering Blizz has data on how many people get and use those transmogs, of course they do), because they wouldn't bother designing cute transmogs if really nobody wanted it.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    ...because they wouldn't bother designing cute transmogs if really nobody wanted it.
    You mean like Disney would not bother to make one movie after the other nobody wants to see? Look i am not against this stuff, i even welcome it, the problem is that it's all that now in DF and the WoW, what it used to be in Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms and Draenor, is gone. But hey, they lured back the guy who created the original and real WoW from retirement, so there is hope.
    Last edited by Boddhi; 2024-04-03 at 09:38 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I know so many egirls who still use the valentines day mog in either the princess or goth chick version.
    Seriously, it is hilarious, power to em. I actually might use just the boots when they come in blue, the boots are not half bad.
    Yep. The valentine stuff was not to my tastes, even as a woman myself, but I am not gonna dictate what others can and cannot wear in the game. And there are plenty of gear sets I don't like but you don't see me bitching about the entirety of WoDs wardrobe simply because it wasn't to my tastes.

WoW has been around for so long now that there is room both for the dark and edgy and the silly and fun. Heck, we had silly stuff as far back as Vanilla with the fish and corn weapons. And Love is in the Air event has always been over the top with hearts everywhere, Noblegarden not much different.

Quote Originally Posted by Djaye View Post
    never got the appeal or joy of Cosmetics.

Paying money for slightly different pixels to look at, is one of the largest wastes of money that i can think of.
    And yet you have personalized avatar. Funny how expression of self work in digital space.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    Dude, during February I saw hundreds of players running around in the Valentine style gear from the Trading Post. Even the hardcore edgelord Orc players with names like Bloodkill was using that stuff. I have no doubt we will see the same with this stuff.

Sometimes players just like to dress up silly, and other times they just want to look pretty. It's not like Noblegarden has ever been serious, considering the bunny ears have always been popular.

Also, who doesn't like ducks?
    My tauren furry warrior will smack all those big baddies with 2 sunflowers staff while wearing strawhat.
    It aint much, but its honest work.

- - - Updated - - -

No, you are being silly now. Silly player will fit right into silly wow game. Have a ducking pet!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not everyone arguing against imbalanced and exclusive feminization and infantilization (yes i just invented these words) the whole Dragonflight expansion is dripping while denying and trashing the other side of the spectrum is fitting your Z / Edgelord / toxic fragile masucilinty / MAGA enemy fantasy that you feel you need to contest. Don't worry, nobody wants to take away your adorable things. You will keep having your comfy space in this harsh edgelord world.
    Holy run-on sentence, Batman.

The only people making a "contest" out of this are the suoer spicy edgelords that take the presence of anything they feel isn't sufficiently edgy as some kind of an attack on their (practically nonexistent) masculinity.

Also MAGA? Really? WTF, man. Why the need to drag that specific turd into this specific punchbowl? Isn't there enough political bullsh!+ in the world without some "Make Azeroth Great Again" incel energy?

Also my comfy spaces are at the top of your DPS meters, and first in your mother's heart.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Agreed, no idea why you were infracted for this. This stuff exists purely to feminize men and gamers are particularly vulnerable to it since they're usually low T and socially atomized

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    Agreed, no idea why you were infracted for this. This stuff exists purely to feminize men and gamers are particularly vulnerable to it since they're usually low T and socially atomized
    Yeah the whole world is trying to feminize you do you hear yourself lmao

It's free stuff which is a win. And if you don't like the stuff, then you can keep the currency, which is another win.

Unless OP actually wanted to pay real money for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    Yeah the whole world is trying to feminize you do you hear yourself lmao
    It is and it worked on you

I just want to let you all know that im really cool and manly and totally not a girl because i dont like ducks or something.
    I'ts not just safe, it's 40% safe.

The 12 month meta xmog is one of the most iconic and "bad ass" sets ever released.

Are you forgetting the individual class sets of 3 pieces that they released the last months? Didn't they also do a scarlet crusade set? (That I sadly missed because I was too focused on classic).

They have released a healthy variety of items throughout it's implementation. Stop cherry picking, and instead accept that not everything is meant to be tailored to your specific tastes.

My god... seriously? Its literally free stuff for doing what you do anyways in playing the game. I knock it out every month within the first 2-3 days its starts just by doing what I do every damn week. In return I get extra free stuff... why the hell are you complaining about this?!?!