Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
  1. #101
    My god... seriously? Its literally free stuff for doing what you do anyways in playing the game. I knock it out every month within the first 2-3 days its starts just by doing what I do every damn week. In return I get extra free stuff... why the hell are you complaining about this?!?!

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Madmartegan View Post
    My god... seriously? Its literally free stuff for doing what you do anyways in playing the game. I knock it out every month within the first 2-3 days its starts just by doing what I do every damn week. In return I get extra free stuff... why the hell are you complaining about this?!?!
    Mr. Blizzard didn't ask the OP for a personalized list of items to put on the store so he has to come here to complain about how it's "gone woke" or some other nonsense.

  3. #103
    The Unstoppable Force Chickat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    20,640
    I completely disagree. I never have enough tenders. I have had to skip half or more of what I wanted every month. I could have double to spend and still come up short.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Boddhi View Post
    Not everyone arguing against imbalanced and exclusive feminization and infantilization (yes i just invented these words) the whole Dragonflight expansion is dripping while denying and trashing the other side of the spectrum is fitting your Z / Edgelord / toxic fragile masucilinty / MAGA enemy fantasy that you feel you need to contest. Don't worry, nobody wants to take away your adorable things. You will keep having your comfy space in this harsh edgelord world.
    Psst, you do realize that like 80% of the female toons are played by men, and that's not new, that's pretty much been the norm since the beginning LOL.

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereb View Post
    Yeah the whole world is trying to feminize you do you hear yourself lmao
    When you cannot see that happening you must be either living under are rock or in total ignorance and denial. Just wait for my (like that other guy on the previous page) next punishment (infraction or ban) for spreading this idea. When people are shut down for their opinions, i would listen to them if was you. If i was just wrong, why not just let me? It's easy to deny manipulation and fight opposition to it when it's one's own interest.
    Last edited by Boddhi; 2024-04-04 at 10:37 AM.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Boddhi View Post
    When you cannot see that happening you must be either living under are rock or in total ignorance and denial. Just wait for my (like that other guy on the previous page) next punishment (infraction or ban) for spreading this idea. When people are shut down for their opinions, i would listen to them if was you. If i was just wrong, why not just let me? It's easy to deny manipulation and fight opposition to it when it's one's own interest.
    whoa talk about your confirmation bias. You sound like that homeless guy that is sure the government made him homeless cuz he knows the "truth"!!!

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I completely disagree. I never have enough tenders. I have had to skip half or more of what I wanted every month. I could have double to spend and still come up short.
    And I have many Tenders to use and I rarely buy something. I dislike most of the items shared in the Trading Post. I never buy the mounts or pets. And the only thing I like is the outfits. For example, I got the new spring outfit for my new human caster i'm playing. I love to look cute!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Mr. Blizzard didn't ask the OP for a personalized list of items to put on the store so he has to come here to complain about how it's "gone woke" or some other nonsense.
    I think he wants "raid" level epic transmog, that to be honest, I find it difficult to appear in the Trading post, since most of these "agressive" or "badass" transmogs comes from raids/dungeons/reputation/etc. For something that is free, I expect simple things. Civilian clothings would be amazing, for example, I hope they make Pandaren clothing available for Tenders.

  8. #108
    Moderator Aucald's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA-US
    Posts
    45,829
    This thread didn't start great but seems to have taken a body swerve into forbidden topics and conspiracy theories about the RNG nature of holiday NPC models. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •