Poll: Should Blizzard improve the Troll and Draenei heritage armor designs?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    It 100% is what people call that, including the people who do it lol. Anyone trying to call you out on using the term is either trolling, because they know what you meant and that you used it right, or is themselves pretty ignorant.
    I once said "nice slut-mog" to someone who had it and they went on a rant. It was kind of weird because I definitely didn't mean it in a bad way.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I once said "nice slut-mog" to someone who had it and they went on a rant. It was kind of weird because I definitely didn't mean it in a bad way.
    I mean, I'm not saying you should say it to strangers, but that is what it's called if we're discussing this stuff, there's no other shorthand that I'm aware of. Maybe there should be/will be - but not yet.
    "A youtuber said so."

"... some wow experts being interviewed..."

"According to researchers from Wowhead..."

Quote Originally Posted by Eurhetemec View Post
    I mean, I'm not saying you should say it to strangers, but that is what it's called if we're discussing this stuff, there's no other shorthand that I'm aware of. Maybe there should be/will be - but not yet.
    I suppose saying "nice mog" would be better, if you like it.

Personally, I like my transmog to look appropriate for whatever my character is doing. I've never had a problem with very feminine clothing, revealing or otherwise, but it does bug me to wear an evening gown for sneaking into a gnoll camp (Brackenhide). If WoW were a movie, same characters in different scenes would likely dress/equip for that occasion, right? Even movies with gratuitous sex & nudity can still have the characters put on full gear for an action scene, stealth/camo for sneaking around, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Draenei set is meh. ok.
    Troll set is rofl sock-on-face.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Meowtwo View Post
    Because slut-mogs are stupid? And especially on something like heritage armor.
    Much as I hate to be defending skimpy mogs; and silly as some of the rage (word to the wise: if someone' s complaint is seeded with jib-jab indicating the belief in some "culture war" or whatever, trying to argue with that person is a waste of time) over this is? I'd been hoping for bandeau and tunic variations which could be used on either model. (To say nothing of less argunite.) Oh, well.
    Last edited by Dacia Ultan; 2024-05-13 at 09:14 PM.

Troll one looks cool.

Draenei ones looks terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Meowtwo View Post
    Because slut-mogs are stupid? And especially on something like heritage armor.
    Prices on auction and stuff many female chars (including those played by female players) wear say that's just your delusion.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.