Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Mechagnome Sezerek's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The Nexus
    Posts
    593
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    holy mother of thread-derailment! This is not ukraine thread, its about getting additional beach chairs. I'm going to ignore your useless trash posts
    I am just holding up a mirror to show you how absurd the very premise of your thread is.

  2. #42
    Legendary! Ihavewaffles's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The spice must flow!
    Posts
    6,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Iunno man, maybe if don't make a thread defending bigotry then you won't have to deal with "trolls" calling you out for it.
    Explain how I make a thread asking for more chairs without u lot going getting defensive? Its impossible, u love to argue, threads are usually derailed by the usual suspects for 20-50 pages before, if ever, they get back to the intent of the thread.

    No, I'm done with talking to you. If you have nothing to add, don't post.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Explain how I make a thread asking for more chairs
    You didn't.

    You made a thread complaining about a roygbiv chair claiming it's exclusive to other people and you can't use it, when in fact you and everyone else in the game can access and use it regardless of their sexuality. You knew exactly what you where doing, imagine getting salty for being called out about it.

  4. #44
    Legendary! Ihavewaffles's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    The spice must flow!
    Posts
    6,336
    Other games seem to have beach content



    apparently lost ark has something, but dunno if it has quests n only roleplayers n goldshire-folk go there...

  5. #45
    Waffles makes a comparison of flag/movement colour themes, gets displayed an example to point out the irony, he screams thread-derailment and refuses to discuss with anyone proving him wrong.

    One-trick pony, that Waffles. Nothing political in rainbow colour themes. Sure it's pride month in June, but one can have both rainbows and Pride in June without making a forced connection in your mind. But I'm sure not surprised you are also anti-Pride among your other qualities.

  6. #46
    Mechagnome Sezerek's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    The Nexus
    Posts
    593
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    You didn't.

    You made a thread complaining about a roygbiv chair claiming it's exclusive to other people and you can't use it, when in fact you and everyone else in the game can access and use it regardless of their sexuality. You knew exactly what you where doing, imagine getting salty for being called out about it.
    The best part is that he apparently missed that the umbrella has exactly the same colorcoding because its a round object and not a rectangle and is saying that this is fine because its not related to the pridemovement.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Explain how I make a thread asking for more chairs without u lot going getting defensive? Its impossible, u love to argue, threads are usually derailed by the usual suspects for 20-50 pages before, if ever, they get back to the intent of the thread.

    No, I'm done with talking to you. If you have nothing to add, don't post.
    You're the guy saying a chair is "too political" in your OP. You're also responding with a great amount of hostility to anybody who says "it's just a chair" and not a "pride chair." If you didn't want to discuss this, why do you keep going out of your way to discuss this? Imo, instead of lashing out, take a step back and analyze your internalized phobias. I've seen you posting elsewhere and you seem like a fairly reasonable person. You can grow from this.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Other games seem to have beach content

    https://www.thegamer.com/final-fanta...entation-lgbt/

    It also has tons of gay representation so don't bother buying it, you can't handle it.

  9. #49
    Also there's nothing "political" about Pride month. It's about peoples' identities. Just like how we have other events in WoW that are equivalent to real world holidays that people identify with, like Christmas and Halloween.

    This dude is trying to go for dumbest thread of the month.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarven View Post
    Also there's nothing "political" about Pride month. It's about peoples' identities. Just like how we have other events in WoW that are equivalent to real world holidays that people identify with, like Christmas and Halloween.

    This dude is trying to go for dumbest thread of the month.
    These type of people know it's not political, they just use that word because they can't openly say what their actual problem is without getting banned from places on the internet or shunned from places in real life.

  11. #51
    Merely a Setback Kaleredar's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    25,754
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarven View Post
    Also there's nothing "political" about Pride month. It's about peoples' identities. Just like how we have other events in WoW that are equivalent to real world holidays that people identify with, like Christmas and Halloween.

    This dude is trying to go for dumbest thread of the month.
    Now to be fair, somebody already started a whining thread about the rainbow chair before the OP. So we're talking lateral dumbness, here.


    Anyway, I probably wont spend trader's tender on the chair because I'm not much into collecting toys and would rather save it for mounts/transmog. But it's always nice to see exposure on stuff like this, precisely so people like the OP are constantly reminded that LGBTQ+ people do, in fact, exist.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarven View Post
    Also there's nothing "political" about Pride month. It's about peoples' identities. Just like how we have other events in WoW that are equivalent to real world holidays that people identify with, like Christmas and Halloween.

    This dude is trying to go for dumbest thread of the month.
    Tbf, Halloween and Christmas are political too.

    Lest people forget the Starbucks red cup drama.

    But to your point, no one sees representation of these holidays and says their includement is political just because they don't like them.

  13. #53
    I'm gonna need more bikini pics of the female Dragon Aspects and Draenei women before I'm able to determine if I should be mad about this chair or not.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I'm gonna need more bikini pics of the female Dragon Aspects and Draenei women before I'm able to determine if I should be mad about this chair or not.
    I'm actually very curious to know what the fuck happened to Chromie in that one. Did she turn into a slime?
    confirmed by my uncle nitnendo and masahiro samurai

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwgmon View Post
    I'm actually very curious to know what the fuck happened to Chromie in that one. Did she turn into a slime?
    I didn't even notice her lol. She looks like the way they drew the murlocs. Maybe the artist forgot her until the last minute then slapped a wig on a murloc.

  16. #56
    Moderator Aucald's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA-US
    Posts
    46,449
    Like it's predecessor, this thread didn't start great and went downhill at speed. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •