Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I actually screamed during the BFA alpha when I was questing in Drustvar and entered that cave...
    If you know you know...

Oh also fuck this cave, hate it, its not super bad, but it def made me jump when I first noticed.
    pretty natural to hate this one... they're fuckin creepy lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luthorite View Post
    Flying is fine.

This limited bs flying with a gauge isn't. It's boring. And punishes you if you make 1 little error or clip 1 millimetre worth of texture.
    You're boring.

Seriously dude why do you have a problem with everything just toggle off dynamic flight and shut up about it nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by VoidSeeker199X View Post
    Fuck this shit. Remove flying alltogether. At least it shouldn't be unlocked right from the start. Jesus christ.
    Obligatory, "you can always just not use flying until max level" if that's how you feel. You literally have the option to play the game how you want in the open world, and nothing but yourself is stopping it from being how you enjoy it lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Flying is fine.

This limited bs flying with a gauge isn't. It's boring. And punishes you if you make 1 little error or clip 1 millimetre worth of texture.
    What? "Its boring"
    in what fucking world is dragon flying more boring then "Press numlock, then afk for 3 minutes"

Also "Punishes you if you make 1 little error or clip 1 millimeter worth of texture" this is just dumb lol

Flying is fine.

Truly the most impressively boring character played on this forum.

But I suppose me replying is giving you the attention you so crave. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Arachnophobia mode always reminds me of the Skyrim mod that replaces spiders with spiderman.

Made it even more horrifying
    Completely OT, but the best Skyrim mod was the one that replaced dragons with Macho Man Randy Savage.

Quote Originally Posted by inafume View Post
    Completely OT, but the best Skyrim mod was the one that replaced dragons with Macho Man Randy Savage.
    That and this

10+ Year Old Account

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    • You must be on the ground to cast this spell.
    • Switch Flight Style has a 5-second cast time.
    • Switch Flight Style dismounts you.

Guess I'm stuck with having both a dragonriding mount and a regular flying mount on my action bars. (Also: RIP druid Flight Form.)

What? "Its boring"
    in what fucking world is dragon flying more boring then "Press numlock, then afk for 3 minutes"

Also "Punishes you if you make 1 little error or clip 1 millimeter worth of texture" this is just dumb lol
    I find dragonriding to be more boring because it is an annoying mini-game of frequent tap tap tap. I'd like it better if the stamina gauge was removed, at least.

Also, the Emerald Dream zone is easily the worst when it comes to hitting tree branches.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

I wonder if people raging impotently over the arachnophobia switch were the same when motion sickness settings were introduced?

"Oh, what is this? Motion sickness accessability? Typical woke Blizzard. I say let 'em puke, fuckin' snowflakes."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakheth View Post
    Phobia does not equal hate. It equals fear, which is what phobias are.

For example when I see a spider I get overwhelmed with a weird type of panic. I am not disgusted, nor do I hate the spider, but my brain equals spiders with danger. It's not something you can control and people with phobias all react differently. Some can't breathe, some faint, others freeze up, others scream and some run.
    Damn man, it's just a spider. Get it together lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is one of if not the most common phobia.
    You are actually lying.
    what? I know its a phobia, but i didn't know it was worth money, did you? How am I lying?

Edit im not hating on this btw, im just curious as to how it got so high monetary value.

Quote Originally Posted by Codah View Post
    Interestingly.. I think there are some reasonable responses regarding fear of spiders in this thread. Take your biggest fear.. maybe it isn't rational, but I mean does anyone *like* spiders? I guess there are some people who own them as pets.. I guess.. I've never met one IRL. Or heard of one. Maybe that's just the movies..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazerbrain View Post
    what? I know its a phobia, but i didn't know it was worth money, did you? How am I lying?

Edit im not hating on this btw, im just curious as to how it got so high monetary value.
    1- who says it is worth money, especially a "high monetary value"

2- again, it is one of if not the most common phobias, so yeah that is why it is "so high"

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok and what if people are afraid of crabs?

Kabourphobia it is called.
    easy solution, don't enable crab mode

Ok and what if people are afraid of both? It's a lose-lose situation for them.
    what would you propose then

Quote Originally Posted by doledippers View Post
    what would you propose then
    Then turn them into dogs

What if scared of dogs too?
    Then cats!
    What if scared of cats?
    Then turn them into Ion
    What if ..

Bro we don't need to sit down and make the game playable for every fringe case
    3 Major Rules of World of Warcraft Players:
    1. No one on earth wants to play World of Warcraft less than other World of Warcraft players.
    2. The desire to win>The desire for anything else in World of Warcraft. NO EXCEPTIONS
    3. Efficiency will be king no matter how you think it will improve the game.

I mean I'd never mock someones fears because that's just really petty but Kabourphobia is a real thing and it's a bit insensitive to change it to something else people might be afraid of imo.
    I said come back when it's one of the most common phobias.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok and what if people are afraid of both? It's a lose-lose situation for them.
    Arachnophobia is much more common. They can't appeal to every phobia, only this one which is clearly going to be extremely prevalent in TWW.

Mental illness isn't something to make fun of. People can have phobia of pretty much about anything. You never know when something will go wrong with something as complex as the brain. And the solution isn't as simple as "lol get it together".

7+ Year Old Account
    Damn man, it's just a ridiculously easy concept of primordial instinct outside our control. It's not that hard to grasp. Get it together lmao.