Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyle89 View Post
    What I don't understand is the fear of pixels i understand the fear of spiders not pixels tho. The reason I said one should get help is because they lack the basic human function of differentiating the difference between fake and real which is a real concern. Being scared of a real spider is one thing but to allow that fear to impead into a virtual world is different.
    I do not understand people who proudly announce they do not understand something and then go on to judge people by it anyway. But here we are.

    Is it that hard to understand that anxieties can be triggered by litterally anything and that the person going through it can not control it?

    There is an area in TTW that is filled to the brim with a race that can trigger a very common phobia so it is great that they give people an option. It affects them positively and it doesn't affect you at all that the option is there.

  2. #82
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,796
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I don't understand how people get scared by horror movies, it is just pixels, it is not real, how do people get scared of horror movies, it's not real.
    even if people don't understand how others get scared, is it really our place to judge them? I'm not scared of spiders, but I have friends who are. Found that out the hard way, and since I am not a complete asshole I don't taunt them with spider stuff

  3. #83
    If someone has a phobia that is triggered by a video game they should seek professional help. instead of being catered and coddled. Honestly, they shouldn't play a video game if they're triggered by the pixels and or fake animations, they have bigger things in their life they need to worry about. NORMAL people can tell the difference between fake and real animated and real pixels and real. Catering to someone's mental illness doesn't help them it actually impacts them in a negative way.

  4. #84
    They need to add a homophobia mode to block the rainbow eyesore BC questgear transmogs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

  5. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyle89 View Post
    If someone has a phobia that is triggered by a video game they should seek professional help. instead of being catered and coddled. Honestly, they shouldn't play a video game if they're triggered by the pixels and or fake animations, they have bigger things in their life they need to worry about. NORMAL people can tell the difference between fake and real animated and real pixels and real. Catering to someone's mental illness doesn't help them it actually impacts them in a negative way.
    You ok bro. You seem pretty triggered for a NORMAL person. Are you triggered by the pixels in this forum? Maybe you should seek proffesional help. It sounds like you have bigger problems in life. You should not be on a forum if you triggered by letters, there are bigger things in life you should worry about.
    NORMAL people know that other people might have irrational fears and will respect that. Because we are human beings and deserve to be treated as such.

    Catering to peoples judgemental and infalted ego's doesn't help them, it actually impacts them in a negative way.

  6. #86
    Seems like your the one who is triggered.

  7. #87
    Merely a Setback FelPlague's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyle89 View Post
    If someone has a phobia that is triggered by a video game they should seek professional help. instead of being catered and coddled. Honestly, they shouldn't play a video game if they're triggered by the pixels and or fake animations, they have bigger things in their life they need to worry about. NORMAL people can tell the difference between fake and real animated and real pixels and real. Catering to someone's mental illness doesn't help them it actually impacts them in a negative way.
    if someone is scared of a horror movie, they should seek professional help.

    Also funny you say "normal people" when normal people are scared of fake things.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

  8. #88
    People watch horror movies to be scared. your argument makes zero sense here.

  9. #89
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyle89 View Post
    People watch horror movies to be scared. your argument makes zero sense here.
    And they don’t play video games (other than horror games) to get scared either. Which is why they added the arachnophobia mode

  10. #90
    if you need to remove spiders form the game then you need to seek professional help because there is something seriously wrong because humans can tell the difference between fake and real and if you cant then you need to seek professional help.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •